Peter Gluck Verified User
  • Male
  • Member since Mar 29th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Peter Gluck

Looks like I got a cameo appearance on Peter's blog.

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.r…enr-mirror-situation.html

Glad at least someone is finding my comments insightful.

Dear Fanboy,

You fully deserve attaention and gratitude for your courage and patience for confronting a tough majority of people mesmerized by Ih's vision

of the RvD affair. especially because they are

driven buy the oppressors Decalog and attack awyas in packs. Have you seen a single real fact

described by them, a single documented proof?

Only rottenly dubious things as the 40mm steam pipe or the cheating flowmeter or the test not GPT infamy...(etc.)

I don't know if you have seen my life slogan:

MY FAVORITE SPORT IS SWIMMING;

MY FAVORITE META-SPORT IS SWIMMING COUNTER-STREAM

You are kindly invited to my blog or my Gmail

for discussion re coordinating efforts in battles.

Peter

Jed, what data suport that PD lasts for more than a year? Working continuously?

There are many competing uses also very necessary.

At the highest energy generation density possible?

And will it work in electrolytic cells or gas phase reactors as at Les Case?

Jed,

you made me check-mate with this answer.

It is clear that PdD can give some 0.005 TW energy

per year you come with a CF-phile world in whch Pd is accumulated for 20 years Just for Cold fusion. And a Pd asteroid coming ready for spatial miners.

Then you make appeal to authority Fleischmann has told only to you that PdD will give a good part of the world's electricity.

Now I am in a dilemma- if I don't believe you than I am accusing you of not telling the truth.

if I do not believe what Martin said I am vilifying cold fusion heroes. (I am in a trap)

However data is data, what is , is what isn't isn't

The same as with the pipes in the Doral plant.

With the quadrupling flowmeter.

I wrote about dominant people based on my recent experience and their first two traits are authority and infallibility.

Detract but do not retract.

(I will take this temporary to RvD thread too.)

Jed,

re what Fleischmann has told you re PdD for production of electricity:

the yearly world wide production of electricity is around 22,500 TWhours- power 2.56 TW electric needing some 7.7 TW thermal.

Compare this please with what I have calculate and then with what you have calcu-inflated.

Immunity to realism is not a blessing

peter

peter

Peter Gluck ,

The portion of photo I used is of the Doral plant, while operating. Another photo submitted at the same time, in the same document, has the filthy water hoses at the 24 pump end. (Those hoses were clean in March).

I am unaware of any other photos of the Doral plant that show the supposed steam and water pipes to the Customer area. Note that these pipes are absent (even the hole for the lower pipe is not there/been made) in the Exhibit 26 photo of the warehouse.

Dear Para,

what I told you is elementary engineering, steam comes from the ECat is "cumulated" and then goes into that overdiscussed pipe.

We have to wait.

peter

Jed,

Fleischmann was a man of the highest intelligence and realist. I had the privilege of speaking with him in 1997 at an Asti meeting (workshop 7) It was after the bad IMRA France exprience and Martin was rather pesssimist. (Stanley has retired from CF activity)

Now when has he made that prediction of such a great contribution of Pd to the world's energy, is it a written source? I confess that my memory is not the best, I remember different calculation s made by our friends but this one...not. (I looked to lenr-canr as primary source)

Is this an offense to the memory of our Founder?

Does it change the data?

Peter

You have convincced me. Now all that is missing is to convice palladium too.

peter

The keyword is UNSURPRISING

As comrade Stalin would say (present today in:

http://www.delanceyplace.com/?…F10%2F17&utm_medium=email

the recent evolutions in the RvD trial are not surprising. Actually they are mirroring what happens here where a strong majority of

IH faithful is trying hard to annihilate any opposition to the IH view of the situation sing

the means I have described in the Oppressors' Decalog.

The same approach to the Trial- not very effective, not especially ethical, and, I guess the

same lack of real proofs- just factoids and inventions, clumsy misinterpretations.

If we ignore this situation the perspective is bright.

My personal advice is not answer to this.

peter

Thanks and apologies to Paradignoia

Dear Para,

Due o blog problems (few publications and events)

and other problems I could not answer to your nice message yesterday, you have sent me photos to help solving ghe impossible 40 mm steam pipe mystery/blunder/trick.

The pipes we can see there are definitely NOT the mean steam pipe.

It is very simple and techno-logic why.

Water goes to more working generators i.e. E-Cats

and it is converted to steam. All these steam fluxes are going to a "vapor space" and are mixed (the entire process is computerized) The vapor space is a segement of a great pipe or adome placed in the rear part of the box higher than the cover/roof-to this is connected the steam pipe going to the customer- and I bet it is at least 200 mm as diameter.

Insulation material and thickness- unknown but being for relatively low temp steam- no problem.

can you find a photo of th rear upper part of the Plant?

peter

Jed,

Nix wishful thinking.

What i told is that for 1500kg/steam /hr you need

a 200 mm. pipe.

The instruments have shown 1500 kg/hr and working. You have to show both that the pipe was indeed 40 mm and the instruments have lied.

I say that if it worked other parmeters kown the pipe was at least 200mm.

The diagram or photo has to show which pipe it

eas.

And please abaandon Commandments No 3 of the Oppressors decalog- "who does not agree with us, has mental problems"

You are the worst user of it starting with "the ERV is an idiot" and many insults to humans and instruments.

peter

Jed just for the record, in my 2nd message I

wrote

Suppose all goes to CF energy production and

100W/g are attained (1 W/g is more realistic now.

Cf will generate then)

200,000,000x 100= 20,000, 000,000W

that is"

0.02 TW was calculated with 100 W/g

I a liked CF and I am generous and optimist.

OK, has PdD a commercial future? Y/ N?

peter

Jed,,excuse me you have told univoqually and

in principle irreversibly about the quadrupling flowmeter, info you got from more persons)

and for believing that I must force imagination beyond boarders. Exactly as with the half-full pipe story in the conditions of the Plant. (not in the garden)

I was working as industrial researcher in chemical plants and their annexes from 1962 to 1999, have lead research projects and have my own problem solving system. I still can tell what you can do wit a flowmeter and what not. from practise.

Please do not forget that the actual recorded results tell you better what actually happened

and these are those > 600000 pages about which Rossi has spoken after the Test. A flowmeter put there where you want is inconstant, jumping...as readings.

A 40mm pipe for 1500 kg/h low pressure steam is a gaffe no designer will do.

And fake results for n entire year with IH's operators, visitors there is not believable.

You are free to think what you wish or have to in the very role of Rossi killer assumed by you-- it implies a responsibility eventually.

As colaborating with the NiH killers too.

peter

Dear Jed,

300 W/cm3 is 25 W/g- 4 times less than what I wrote. Not for commercial applications,

Re the Fleischmann Pons cube cathiode caseit is perfectly possible that at Hot E-Cat temperatures

Pd also starts dynamic active sites generation but this has to be tested and made reproducible.

I discussed it on my blog with no success.

On short-medium range commercial Pd D is a no go, sorry.

peter

In a memorable message yesterday, Jed Rothwell wrote:

"I was hoping that Rossi had corrected the problems."

This about what he was informed during the Test about th bad results as zero excess heat all the time, flowmeter showing 4 times more than the real flow etc. Then during more months (how many) he was hoping thta Rossi will correct these- and other? problems. Similar to " the dead horse will resurrect and win the next race.

True, however not credible.

peter

To Bob (above message)

Great let's vote! Then the pipe has to adapt to the opinion and will of the majority and be what it has to be according to steam engineering (200 mm min.) or one with a performance (flow) 25 times

smaller than the necessary, as Murray said it, he knows why.

M vote is NO (not 40mm)

More than half of the people are right more than half of the time.

Peter (at almost 80 happy to return to the kindergarten)

My answer re commercial PdD- to Jed Rothwell

The msot simple calculation shows you do not tell the reality and given your position, prestige and impact here you are misleading your fans.

Total installed power worldwide is approx 12 TW

(teraWatts, 1 tera= 1000giga= 1000000 M)

The first 20 countries have 5.7 TW, China -1.2, USA 1.1 TW)

For palladium you can count on a yearly world production of 200 tons.

Suppose all goes to CF energy production and

100W/g are attained (1 W/g is more realistic now.

Cf will generate then)

200,000,000x 100= 20,000, 000,000W

that is

0. 02 TW interesting but not significant.

(BTW it is as 20 Doral plants)

PdD was wonderful for discovery and for obtaining the certainty that CF exists but not for application.

It si also not good for theoretical studies going farther than the standard Storms theory because

commercial cold fusion (LENR) has a high temperature 'component- continuous generation and re generation of active sites, a dynamic mechanism allowing high energy density as excess heat- and this is missing from PdD a la F&P Cell

PdD at higher temperatures Kirkinskii working with PdD at 600C has obtained 20W/g.

Please do not kill NiH! It is not a mockingbird but the Swan/goose laying golden energy eggs.

peter

Jed,

please just calculate the energy that will produced from 200 tons of palladium working at HOW MANY WATTS per gram (you say the intensity). Now it is 10W/g in the best case. And think please technologically- what devices will be used?

peter

This appears to mean that palladium-based cold fusion will never be commercially viable. I disagree. Given the power density demonstrated with palladium, and the amount of palladium in the world, Martin Fleischmann estimated that we could easily produce a third of our energy from Pd-D cold fusion. It would be far cheaper than any other energy source. That would be worth trillions of dollars.

There is enough palladium for most automotive catalytic converters. It would no longer be needed for that purpose with cold fusion energy.