marydh Member
  • Member since Jun 13th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by marydh

I have to say that while I'm fairly certain Rossi is conning us, maybe even conning himself to some extent, that if he wasn't I would consider him the most insufferably selfish person I've ever heard of. He's had a fair go; hell he's had 8 years or something to bring something to market in any form. But he hasn't. He is trying to file patents so broad that they would put the entire LENR market in a death lock before it even exists.
    Now assuming that he's actually legit, as in 100% legitimate, then he has to give it up. Obviously he can't bring it to market. He needs more people, but no one is investing.

This E-Cat Reactor, if it really does have a COP of 8 is literally the most groundbreaking development in energy production ever.
    When you've got a technology that has the potential to change the lives of everyone around the globe and advance every possible industry 35 years into the future and even turn spaceflight (electric propulsion and EM Drive) into an everyday event, Why the hell would you be worried about money? This guy needs an upper cut if what he has is real.
    But I highly doubt it is.

I agree. I think there is something to LENR (just don't believe Rossi) and wish you a lot of luck with your experiments.

[lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] has selling licenses only for the US market, when I remember correctly.
    Hydrofusion has selling licenses for the european market.

As far as I can tell, [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] has their main office in downtown Raleigh, NC and they purchased or rented a building at 6025 Triangle Dr. in Raleigh, NC, which is a more industrial part of town, but nothing is happening there. Rossi had said that the 1 mw plant had been manufactured there, so why is [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] being left out of the new announcement by Rossi.

Rossi was asked on his blog about the announcement, but he didn't confirm.

I have been following this site for a while and really like this thread. It shows an open minded approach by the posters.

I am one of the skeptics when it comes to Rossi's work, but I don't see any reason why cold fusion can't exist ever since I first heard of the work of Ponds and Fleischmann.
    I've enjoyed watching the live experiments of me386 and others on this site and am very interested in seeing their work continue.

It would be funny if Rossi's work is proven to be a fraud but led to other legitimate excess heat experiments.

Parkhomov had fraudulent data in his published work, but I haven't dismissed all his work. The new work by Songgheng Jiang is also interesting.