s_grey Member
  • Male
  • from Russia
  • Member since Aug 17th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by s_grey

I reaction starts after an abrupt change in temperature around the range. It works at normal atmospheric pressure with a flow of hydrogen. At the end of the reactor is the thermal insulation. It was enough for her to raise, in a second put in place - the reaction has gone - much to reduce power consumption and increase in reactor temperature.

Many many years ago, there lived a scholar - Aristotle. He said that flies 8 feet. For trying to count the legs of a fly students expelled from schools. Since then, little has changed.
    There are experimental data. There is a theory that not explains them. While not become extinct generation authorities deny these facts - and it will continue. The case is not alone. Read about I. Semmelweis. It will take 5 minutes, very informative. And about the meteorites that fall from the sky can not ...
    Scientists are people, they tend to err and hold on to what they have been taught.
    Experiment primary. The theory is secondary. It is much easier to find an explanation why this is not working than an experiment. People are lazy.
    Another draw your attention to the fact that the same Parkhomov Rossi, Lenz - heated to 1200-1300 degrees +. Replicators is heated to 800-1000-1100. And then wrote that they did not work.
    I worked for a reactor with excess heat for about 40 minutes. Of course, I do not have faith, I am not an authority and a lot of mistakes with measurements .. Here, new experiments do.

Strange you people are willing to pay millions. And check this will cost less than $ 200. simple technology, materials available, all already described. Take it and do it. no one should pay.

Well done guys. They did a great job. And finally heated up to 1200+ degrees!
    Many times I wrote about high temperatures. Those who heats - goes into the category of successful replicators.

The reaction occurs at a lower temperature, but not always. And at 1200-1350 almost always starts. At least I was.

Case headway.

No possibility of induction heating. Even with a powerful power supply problems. maximum power I have 350W-400W ..
    The fact that the graphite is combusted in air at a temperature 400 gradusov know. And about the same nickel tetracarbonyl I know. Hood and gas branch tube.
    I disassembled the new battery, according to the reaction to fire it did not lithium. And the air is not caught fire. Added with a lithium battery.

@'eros
    If the right catalyst - it triggers a response from the slightest change in temperature. Last experience was a failure, a short-circuit inside the helix at 1030 degrees.
    Signs of reaction is not found and therefore not published.
    I make a new one, with a graphite tube.
    4-5 days.

Repeat! It will be good. Anyone, even a negative result is useful.
    I do not exclude the possibility of error. Especially since I have a maximum operating time at reduced power likely 40minut. It is very small.
    In the network 99% of garbage - I agree. Talk is easy, and conduct a simple experiment difficult. Most people choose the easy way. All you need to check. Especially if gonna invest somewhere (investors).
    Dear investors, to spend $ 200 on an experiment is not difficult!
    In the network too many scams. Check out all by yourself. Do not give money to different organizations - they live it. Arrange beautiful presentation and pull .. pull .. time.

Probably the reaction can be run in many ways. His I wrote (in fact it is not mine, it's all described in other successful experiments, I only repeated).

2. pressure problems. I do atmospheric. Yes, and lithium hydride is unavailable. The objective is to provide itself with the heat by using the readily available materials as possible. Expensive and dangerous to handle the reactor is not needed.

3. After the high temperature (up to 1000-1100-1200) in the graphs are sometimes observed when the temperature spikes 400,500,600 degrees Celsius. Perhaps the point is loaded with hydrogen material.

4. One way to achieve a reaction is described. Not only me, but also other successful replicators. The difference:
    4.1. Operation at atmospheric pressure.
    4.2. Lack of free lithium (oxide).
    4.3. Widely available Ingredients (Ni-Mh battery).
    4.4. The more simple design, easy to repeat.

p.s. While scientists are discussing it works or not - others do. And sometimes they get something.

@David Fojt:

Flushing KOH and lithium hydroxide and distilled water.what's the reason to wash both KOH, lithium hydroxide ?
    The mixture part remains. what is remain exactly ?
    The mixture is a little bit of lithium hydroxide and KOH.
    Rinsing is not until the end. why ?
    Get rid of KOH. It is very pungent, corrodes.
    And since the same LIOH soluble in water and it is needed - wash a little, compromise.

If i well understood below, you mix your mixture part with H2 from electrolysis. therefore you need to take H20 from H2 by a travel across Natria Chloride ?
    Use Natria Chloride for to get rid of water vapor. Unfortunately, to get rid of before the end fails. Ideally we need a dry hydrogen.

so your explanation is: we need to super loading Ni with H2 to reach LENR triggering ?

I'm all by doing the experiment, possibly mistaken, a lot do not know. What happened as a result - shared. Take in its share results. Theories explaining the effect of 100% no.
    I believe that it is necessary for the effect:
    1. Nickel (mixed with lithium,carbon and the like). desirably finely divided, with a large number of pores.
    2. load it with hydrogen. slow!
    3. heated to a temperature of more than 1200 (1350?).
    4. If the reaction does not go - drastically reduce the temperature.
    After that, the reaction was. Such simple rules.
    4th para launched reaction from me on three occasions. At least it was almost immediately the temperature increase with a decrease in power consumption.
    If you do not understand - you ask. Lost in Translation (.

Theories LENR much. I stopped on "..angarmonicheskih vibrations" as the most simple. According to her it is necessary to saturate with hydrogen the metal and give an initial jolt (eg temperature variations). So far, according to this theory. The solubility of hydrogen in the nickel increases with increasing temperature, this table (at atmospheric pressure): http://jivisam.ru/uploads/books/tabl.rastv_.vodoroda_.png
    (никель == nikel).

A different additives in the form of lithium oxide, and others - such as possible impact.
    With pressure problems, my equipment does not allow. Buy the same can not. It seems that it works. It is necessary to continue to experiment.
    Seditious thought: Maybe, and nickel is not necessary, and enough iron, heat it and stronger ..?

eros:
    NaCl electrolysis do Cl but have some membrane?
    No. Electrolysis of sulfuric acid in the lead electrodes - to produce hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen collect, then passed through a sodium chloride.

Do we need both or need to get some lantanides away..?
    I use this: http://jivisam.ru/uploads/energia/img_20150826_122330.jpg
    specific composition is unknown.

You need hydrogen pressure to overdoze NiMh stuff. 10Bar or more.
    Hm.. Effect LENR(???) obtained at atmospheric pressure. Described. Everything is done literally from scrap materials.
    Will not hurry, it is necessary to achieve long-term work on a similar recipe, be sure.

@David Fojt::

When lithium hydroxide and washing KOH leave the water. no well understood ?
    Flushing KOH and lithium hydroxide and distilled water.
    The mixture part remains.
    Rinsing is not until the end.
    Yes, sure, but maybe, by adding pure Li from lithium button cell battery you could improve the reaction ??
    I can not provide a clean lithium from lithium battery.
    1. It is oxidized in air.
    2. The hydrogen is produced by electrolysis. Water vapor present. Dewatered by passing through Natria chloride. All the same, there is water. In the reactor, it will connect pure lithium anyway.

Electrolysis.
    White in a bottle - NaCl: http://jivisam.ru/uploads/energia/img_20160110.jpg

@David Fojt:

A typical composition of the mixture of the nickel battery:
    1. Nickel and nickel hydroxide. Perhaps the added copper.
    2.KOH laced with LIOH
    3. mixture of lanthanides (not a fact! Can be a mixture of other rare earth elements).
    4. Carbon
    5. Other Additives.
    The great thing - the producers have already picked up the components. They need the same hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
    -----
    When lithium hydroxide and washing KOH leave the water. Not all of the remains. Upon heating at about 800 degrees centigrade becomes lithium hydroxide lithium oxide with evolution of water. What else there are probably reaction.
    Yet, when dismantling the battery I have it started to burn in the air. Photo in the topic there.
    -------
    That's all from me for the unavailability of lithium aluminum hydride ;). The battery Ni-Mh is not a bad choice, perhaps there is an "ideal" structure for LENR.

@Arthur not everyone understood the difficulties of translation.