s_grey Member
  • Male
  • from Russia
  • Member since Aug 17th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by s_grey

Switched to control with the controller (Atmega8). PID is now customizable. My algorithm (from the Internet, creatively reworked):
    ----
    static int PrevValue;
    float cc;
    Error = Target - mpc3201;
    // Compensation surges
    cc=0.18*adc_mega;
    cc=(cc/2.5*cc)/255; //power/1tik
    /////////
    P_Term = Kp/cc * Error;
    if (Integral > MaxIntegral) {Integral = MaxIntegral;}
    else if (Integral < - MaxIntegral) {Integral = - MaxIntegral;}
    else Integral += Error;
    I_Term = f_Ki * Integral;
    D_Term = Kd * (PrevValue - mpc3201);
    PrevValue = mpc3201;
    Out = (P_Term + I_Term + D_Term);
    if(Out > 0xFF) { OCR2 = 0xFF; }
    else if(Out < 0) { OCR2 = 0;}
    else OCR2 = Out;
    // SMA for komp.
    Error=0;
    sma_OCR2[9]=Out;
    while (Error < 8){
    sma_OCR2[Error]=sma_OCR2[Error+1];
    Error++;
    }
    Error=0;
    P_Term=0;
    //sma
    while (Error < 10){
    P_Term+=sma_OCR2[Error];
    Error++;
    }
    sma_OCR2_out=P_Term/10; // SMA,10.

}

----
    At the moment, I pick up rates.
    Maybe someone can help.
    GlowFish, thank you.

Equal proportions by volume.
    While the excess heat is detected. I suspect case of insufficient saturation with hydrogen Ni. Or, perhaps, the lack of Li.

The mixture was heated in a metal pipe, 0.8Sm diameter at a constant hydrogen flow. Filling - 1/3 volume.

Heater - ceramic tube Si2O3, with spiral wound nichrome, the top is covered with heat-resistant cement Secar-71.

Time and temperature sections:
    1. The process of hydrogenation (within 2 days, 1 day - the rise to 120C, exposure, 2nd day rise - up to 170c, exposure).
    2. The slow rise to 1100 C for 9-hours.
    3. Sudden changes in temperature, lowered from 1100 to 950, 950-1100, 1100 - 750, 1100-400-1100 - LENR found no effect. Here:
    http://jivisam.ru/uploads/energia/200-1100c.jpg,
    http://jivisam.ru/uploads/energia/1100-750c.jpg ,
    http://jivisam.ru/uploads/energia/3.12_.15_900-300-1000_.jpg

Blue line- power consumption. Upon lowering the temperature, it correctly considered. Heater physically disabled. Still, the reactor was further insulated,
    why it plummeted power. Interference with thermocouples were even with the heater off (red - temperature)!

At the moment, there is another experiment, with the "original" with a mixture of Ni-Mh battery. At least with her I had the molten droplets and nickel alloyed metal tube. When the temperature on the thermocouple 1000-1050S. Unfortunately, at that time it was not heat-resistant heater, all melted.

Where the data can be found on the hydrogen solubility in nickel at atmospheric pressure and different temperatures? Met disparate data .. I would like to know exactly.

А And if you try to lithium oxide and unclean Li? At the moment, I spend without experience, for comparison (NiO + Tio2 + Al2O2 + C in equal proportions by volume flow + H2). And then I will be with hydroxide (if there is no appreciable effect).

All ready for the next experiment. The basis used tube MKR 26 * 21 * 260mm. For her wound Nichrome spiral 0.5mm, winding resistance - just 52nd.

The composition of the catalyst mixture (by volume): 25% carbon, 25% - Tio2 25% - NiO, 25% - Al2O3 (cement secar 71).

Li did not add.

The catalyst is a metal tube, on the one hand, hydrogen is supplied, the other thermocouple is inserted to monitor. Fixed tube, thermocouple - heat-resistant cotton MKRRH-150.

The process will be long.

1. Since spiral top coated high-alumina cement - it is desirable to heat it slowly heated at certain temperatures for several hours.

2. nickel oxide nickel to do, then it H.

All it will take a couple of days before the start of the main heating.

To: me356
    But it is always so. Breakthrough directions make single or small groups. Yet we should not forget about the effect of "Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis". So it's okay - the lack of interest on the part of serious uncles.
    Who wants to sell yourself, someone already .. That secrecy. Business, damn it. While the researcher will depend on grants, he will do what he is told, not something that I want to.

With regards to Russia - LENR undermines the economic component of the state. Maybe so researchers are silent.

As for me - I have already spent tens of dollars spent. At the moment, I am waiting for the ceramic tube. Clay - is appropriate, melted. And learning to program microcontrollers. And equipment all homemade. Everything is fine. Precision small, but the effect will be noticeable.

Do not worry, go on, like some other singles, solve problems for fun.

To: AlainCo:
    The reactor itself comprises:
    1. The metal tube, it was originally covered with a mixture of nickel hydroxide with Ni-Mh batteries.
    On
    the one hand, hydrogen is supplied, on the other hand the inserted
    thermocouple protective earplugs of asbestos - free gas is passed. An indispensable condition for this design - a continuous flow of hydrogen. He goes there, where there was a thermocouple.

On top of a metal tube - shirt from clay with nichrome spiral - heater.

I went their way. This is a variation on the LERN. Very slow heating - especially for:
    1. hydrogenation (and restoration of the hydroxide), nickel (24 hours / 170 C)
    2. Then a slow temperature rise was aimed at a uniform heating of ceramics (clay is not good stuff). Up to 900 C. From 900 to 1000 ° C heating time reduced to 2 hours.
    The tube is still not warmed up evenly, where more than - I think there was a reaction LERN, which melted in clay. Indirect signs of: melting the metal tube with the fuel characteristic reflow clay tube - more in the middle. Still, the golden point in the mixture of nickel. Unfortunately in the photo is not visible. I can send for analysis within Russia, pieces of clay, and part of the tube with fuel.
    I think that the reaction is Lern and without lithium. This is a rather expensive component.

To: Tarassenko:
    Он и так пошел. С т.зрения высоких температур, при которых начинаются ядерные реакции и 600гр и 1350 - холод.

Удалось запустить lern-процес без гидрида лития. Пользуясь в основном широкодоступными материалами. Зафиксировать температуру реакции не получилось, в связи с ошибками в конструкции (термопара стояла слишком далеко, термоизоляция нагревателя приводить к прожегам). Небольшой отчет: http://jivisam.ru/page/moja-realizacija-e-cat-ht , начиная от: "Начал второй эксперимент".

Нагрев до 900 гр. С шел очень медленно. Подъем температуры - 100С/6час. До 900С. Потом увеличил скорость подъема с 900-1000/2ч.
    При показаниях с термопары ориентировочно в районе 940-950 начались сильные помехи (расплавление глины в первой четверти?) Термопара стояла с другого конца трубки. Длинна набитой смеси в металл.трубки - около 12 см. Сверху глинянная рубашка, с нагревательной спиралью, радиус до спирали 2-4см (от центра, неровно). С одной стороны поступал водород, с другой выходил, через асбестовую прокладку, проходя попутно через смесь никеля. Без лития. Глина - отмученная. Тут озвучивали теорию, что для реакции нужны трещины. Допускаю вероятность, что реакци проходила и в самой глине, а не только в трубке с никелем. Просачивание водорода при высокой температуре через металл имеет место.

I would like to ready an algorithm that would be all very calculated and automatically adapted ... Well, okay , it's a pipe dream , as they used to like to write . Feedback from the temperature there . Now all manually , like this:
    -
    if (di_a < 600 ) pow_shim = 55 ;
    if (di_a> 600 ) pow_shim = 45 ;
    -
    where 45 and 55 - the duty ratio of PWM . 600 - the temperature from the ADC .
    I use the controls on the 40N60. Here such : http://jivisam.ru/uploads/electronika/regulator_220v.png ( without capasitor are on 220 . )
    until all the test.
    --- а тут на языке который знаю получше ---
    Хотелось бы готовый алгоритм, который бы сам все расчитывал и автоматически адаптировался... Ну да ладно, это несбыточная мечта, напишу как раньше хотел. Обратная связь с температурой есть. Сейчас все вручную, примерно так:
    --
    if (di_a<600) pow_shim=55;
    if (di_a>600) pow_shim=45;
    --
    где 45 и 55 - коэффициент заполнения ШИМ. 600 - температура с АЦП.
    Использую регулятор на 40N60. Вот такой: http://jivisam.ru/uploads/electronika/regulator_220v.png (без емкостей которые на 220в.)
    пока все тест.

It was a test tube heating (empty!). Red continuous strip - a problem in the DC amplifier ADC until he found what was the matter. All homemade (control, electronics and control program in C ++ under linux). I steered so: ask the approximate power "by hand" and watched as the temperature changes. I am in the search algorithm. You can do like this: set the final temperature and the time during which it is to be achieved. Break the difference between the initial and final temperature of ... 10..hhh plots and using the approximate coefficients
    (I have this:
    // Temperature, % 220v to support:
    400C - 20% -30%
    450C - 25% -30%
    500C - 30% -40%
    550C - 45% -50%
    600C - 45% -55%
    )
    Added to the unit of time as the% power .. something like .. I do not
    ask to share the program itself (I suspect that Lamereaux code writing
    is not just me), but the algorithm itself, who both did. How to adjust the temperature - a lot of ways in which one to choose? Here, I think. Who is in fact already written;).
    ------- На всякий случай по русски то же самое -------
    Это был тестовый нагрев трубки (пустой!). Красные сплошные полосы - проблема в усилителе постоянного тока АЦП, пока не нашел в чем дело. Все самодельное (регулятор, электроника и программа управления на с++ под linux). Я регулировал так: задавал примерную мощность "вручную" и смотрел как изменяется температура. Нахожусь в поиске алгоритма. Можно сделать например так: задавать конечную температуру и время в течении которого она должна быть достигнута. Разбивать разницу между начальной и конечной температурой на... 10..ххх участков и пользуясь примерными коэффициентами
    (у меня это:
    // температура, % от 220в для поддержки:
    400С - 20%-30%
    450С - 25%-30%
    500С - 30%-40%
    550С - 45%-50%
    600С - 45%-55%
    ) добавлять в еденицу времени сколько то % мощности.. как то так.. Я не прошу делиться самой программой (подозреваю что ламеро-код пишу не только я), лишь сам алгоритм, кто как сделал. Как регулировать температуру - куча способов, какой из них выбрать? Вот, думаю. Кто то ведь уже написал ;).