stefan Verified User
  • Member since Aug 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stefan

I am not sure how relevant this is, but the speed of magnetic flux in metals is very finite.

Yes that's true on a macroscopic scale. But to make some vivid picture. Consider a helix, a charge moves quicker along the helix line than what you would guess if you look from a distance where you only would see a current stream line along the main axis. So even if the internal structure of the particle would move at c, from the outside you would guess that these structures would move at all possible different velocities and I think that the same argument can be made about magnetic flux. What we are discussing are at the limit of what scale the space can take, femto meters for the proton and attometers for the electron.

I beg to differ, if you consider a helix that are dense you would also get a logarithm factor as you will have parallel paths and due to electrical interaction a logarithm show up in how densely packed it is, it really comes from the energy of to straight lines that are parallel. Also note that in a helix, the speed of the current is different than the speed of light although it moves at c in the helix. This is an old theory and a lot of researchers have though along those lines (pun intended) 8)

It's a construction where you define an a sequence of objects that is considered ordinary objects and then find extension to the current model by treating limiting objects as a new extension to the old model. This can be very fruitful as many of the properties you have in the current theory remains also for the limiting object. Now we can turn things around and build up what we see in our world with these limiting objects as a building block. Turns out that those building blocks has the property that energy density seem Lorenz invariant which is a very attractive feature as it allows us to define a model that has the right relativistic properties and also gives a natural argument for why we have the particles we have. you can read more at,

Blog post

On of my key insights in physics was the moment I checked that the symmetry of charge and magnetic moment works 180o the opposite way! Charge is macroscopically always bound to a carrier hence can never reach light speed.

But EM flux always is at light speed by definition. So the charge seen from the reference frame of the proton/electron is stationary!!!!!!!

This also explains why the rule E(E) = E(B) is a silly fantasy. There is only a tiny potential energy associated with charge e.g. 1183eV for the electron. The rest is EM flux energy = mass.

> Charge is macroscopically always bound to a carrier hence can never reach light speed

That's usually what one assumes, but consider studying a sequence of classical charges, mass is then

m(n, v) = m_0(n)\gamma(v_n)

Let v_n = c-1/n

Then for large n,

gamma(n) = 1/\sqrt(1-(v_n / c)²) = 1/\sqrt(1-((c-1/n)/c)²) = 1/\sqrt(1-(1-1/nc)²) ~ 1/\sqrt(1- (1-/2n)) ~ \sqrt[2cn}

So if you let m_0(n) = 1/n , then you will see that the end charge has zero mass and move at the speed of light. So we are studying objects that are not considered classical. We simply assumes ontop of the usual model we added the objects that you get from taking the limit, e.g. and whenever we analyse things stringently you need to do the limit and see how it reacts.

Now do the same analysis you get a current at the speed of light. Move to the reference system of the particles, you get only electrostatic interaction (if paralellel and equally directed), move to the reference system of the lab, and you end up with only magnetic interaction, it's a dual phenomena.

quarks and it's geometrical interpretation

A new article that may be hard for the non initiated and I will blog in plain English maybe tomorrow. But I do connect QED with electromagnetic's and we see how

QED really can be interpreted basically as a confined electromagnetic system where we assume that only parallel currents interact and as they also is assumed

to moving at the speed of light.

another possibility are to view electron as holes and then the I guess \rho_0 should be the limit in stead of \rho_0 + \rho_max

Tonighits insight are the following.

Consider that we fill up the space with essentially positive charge density and reach an energy density \rho_0 then a positive charge would have the gap \rho_max - \rho_0 and the negative charge has the

gap $\rho_max + \rho_0$

gap \rho = C/a

E= aC = m c²

The size of the proton a_p ~ r_p => m_p c² ~ r_p C => we can estimate C as m_p c² / r_p

Also,

m_e c² ~ r_e C ~ r_e m_p c²/ r_p => r_e ~ (m_e/ m_p) r_p

Note with numers this means that r_e ~0.5 attometer and the upperlimit as of 2022 acording to ChatGPT4 is around 1 atto meter interesting this is also the limit

due to the uncertaty principle, how convinient :D

\rho_max - \rho_0 = C/a_p ~C/r_p = m_p c²/ r_p² = x

\rho_max + \rho_0 = C/a_e ~C/r_e = m_p c²/r_p /((m_e/m_p)r_p) = m_p/ m_e m_p c² / r_p² = m_p/m_e x = yx

\rho_max = x(y+1)/2

\rho_0 = x(y-1)/2

with numbers we get

x = 2.13 e+20

y = 1836.15

rho_max/\rho_0 ~ (1836.15+1)/(1836.15-1) = 1.001

So in this models assumption we see that there is only 0.1% difference between \rho_max and \rho_0

New paper Version 6

Includes the limiting argument for why one assumes no self interaction of the streams, when we allow the velocity of the charge stream to go to the speed of light. I also improved the scaling argument to use a more general approach as well that is based on dimensional analysis and finally the argument of reduced mass is refined and put into the dress of Latex wonderful typesetting of math.

Mills did show that the added magnetic force is exactly the same! Then he got stuck...

The electron proton bond is given by joining the EM waves, what leads to a tiny added topological charge as the wave topology is SO(4) - what means we have two rotation centers - classically front/back seen from the flux manifold.

> Mills did show that the added magnetic force is exactly the same! Then he got stuck...

I was not satisfied with his calculation, I agree with this sentence. Also The building block I use is basically a two rotation center object andall interactions are between those if we assume that anly paralell streams interact. This means that it is possible to do a symmetrisation e.g. turn the loop around in all directions and overlay it and hence create the spherical symmetry that is needed for the logic in the previous post to be valid. But still one understands a lot of things from a just the two rotation centre object only.

the reduced mass is an interesting property and usually deduced in two particle systems. It's basically the harmonic mean m = 1/(1/m1+1/m2) = (m1 m2) / (m1+m2). By using the mass in QED we can improve the predictions of e.g. the ground state, but I am not satisfied by the usual interpretation that it is a probability field of a two particle system.

Here's another possible solution,

We can deduce from e.g. dimensional analysis that Energy density scales like 1/a, with size scaling like r .-> a r. Now if we hypothesise that energy density is at the limit for what space allows for the electron. Also assumed that the charge is located at a surface and hence the total energy scales like Ca, but mass scales then like m = Da, D=Cc^2. If assume that the effect of the interaction of the proton and the electron is such that we should be able to remove the "density" of the proton from that of the electron as the charge is different (the base level is lowered), we see that we can increase the mass part of the energy density of the electron by that of the proton e.g.

C/a = C/a_e + C/a_p

Then

a = 1/(1/a_e + 1/a_p) = a_e a_p / (a_e + a_p)

Therefore

m = Da = Da_e a_p / (a_e + a_p) = D a_e D a_p / (D a_e + D a_p) = m_e m_p / (m_e + m_e)

Sure, this is a back of the napkin calculations, but it seem to me to be a more clear motivation than what we have in QM 8)

> Still using seam (a joint between two materials) when you should be using seem (having the appearance of ). English is a bitch, isn't it?

Old farts doesnt learn, sorry!

> What about the momentum aspect of the energy equation?

Mmenum is m*v = \integer m a \,dt = Int F \,dt so that should be included as I deduced F=ma

> If the universe can support only a maximum energy density wouldn't that imply that the regression back to the big bang

It sure would mean that Big Bang could not happen in a singelton.

Okey I explored the reduced mass and the assumption that the charge distribution is located on a surface and what that would lead to if the interaction between the electron and proton simply concelled some energy density in the electron. we assume that the charge energy is at the limit in the electron and that's what makes it stable and that in the proton instead, the magnetic energy is at the limit, we would expect to use the reduced mass, which is a successful correction that enables very exact energy levels in the hydrogen atom, or something similar. Here is a discussion about this with ChatGPT that seam to validate this "napkin" calculation, Note that the traditinal reason to reduce mass is that one thinks about the system as a two particle system. This deduction is completely new.

ME

When it comes to energy located in a constellation and length scaler by a, then how does the energy scale acording to dimensional analysis

CHATGPT:

Dimensional analysis is a useful tool for understanding how physical quantities scale with respect to each other. In this case, you're interested in how energy (E) scales with respect to a length scaler (a) in a constellation.

Let's perform dimensional analysis to understand the scaling behavior. First, we need to identify the units of the relevant quantities:

1. Energy (E): Joules (J)

2. Length scaler (a): meters (m)

Now, we need to introduce a scaling exponent (n) to relate energy to the length scaler:

E ∝ a^n

The goal is to find the value of n that will make the equation dimensionally consistent. Energy has dimensions of mass (M) times length squared (L^2) divided by time squared (T^2):

[E] = [M L^2 / T^2]

Length has dimensions of length (L):

[a] = [L]

We can now express the dimensions of energy as:

[M L^2 / T^2] ∝ [L]^n

To make the dimensions consistent, we must have:

n = 2

So, the energy scales with the square of the length scaler:

E ∝ a^2

This means that if the length scaler increases or decreases, the energy will scale with the square of that change. Keep in mind, though, that this is a general relationship derived from dimensional analysis, and specific systems may have additional factors that affect energy scaling.

ME:

If we then divide this per volume element how would this scale

CHATGPT:

To determine the energy per volume element, we need to divide the energy (E) by the volume (V). Let's denote the energy density as D:

D = E/V

Now let's consider how the energy density scales with the length scaler (a). From our previous dimensional analysis, we found that:

E ∝ a^2

Volume has dimensions of length cubed (L^3):

[V] = [L^3]

The volume will scale with the cube of the length scaler:

V ∝ a^3

Now, we can find the scaling relationship for the energy density:

D ∝ (a^2) / (a^3)

Simplifying the expression, we get:

D ∝ 1/a

So, the energy density scales inversely with the length scaler. This means that as the length scaler increases, the energy density decreases, and vice versa.

ME:

And if one whould integerate this on a surface how would that scale

CHATGPT:

When integrating the energy density (D) over a surface, you are essentially calculating the energy flux through that surface. Let's denote the energy flux as F.

First, let's recall the scaling relationship for energy density:

D ∝ 1/a

Now, to calculate the energy flux, we need to integrate the energy density over a surface area (A). Surface area has dimensions of length squared (L^2):

[A] = [L^2]

The surface area will scale with the square of the length scaler:

A ∝ a^2

The energy flux is the product of the energy density and the surface area:

F = D * A

Considering the scaling relationships we derived earlier:

F ∝ (1/a) * (a^2)

Simplifying the expression, we get:

F ∝ a

So, the energy flux scales linearly with the length scaler. This means that as the length scaler increases, the energy flux through the surface also increases, and vice versa.

ME:

So if energy on a surface scales like a, and we associate rest mass m to energy then mass scales as a as well

CHATGPT:

Yes, you're correct. If we assume the energy on the surface scales linearly with the length scaler (a) and we use the mass-energy equivalence principle from Einstein's famous equation:

E = m * c^2

Where E is the energy, m is the rest mass, and c is the speed of light.

Since we established that energy scales linearly with the length scaler (a):

E ∝ a

We can rewrite the mass-energy equivalence equation in terms of the scaling relationship:

m * c^2 ∝ a

Here, the speed of light (c) is a constant. To determine how the mass scales with the length scaler, we can rearrange the equation:

m ∝ a

So, the mass scales linearly with the length scaler as well. As the length scaler increases, the associated mass also increases, and vice versa. However, it is important to remember that this scaling relationship is based on certain assumptions and might not hold true for all physical systems.

ME:

Now if mass and density follow the same scaling property as described above, then if we assume that the electron has reached a fixed density \rhoi_e = A/r_e and that the proton, with larger mass has instead and eqivalent mass rho_p = A/r_p as proton charge and electron charge has different sign's we would consider a conscelling hence if we constarin the density to a constant value in order then the mass of the electron would be adding the densities of the proton and electron (loosely speaking). HOw would the electron mass change if this assumption was correct

CHATGPT:

It appears that there might be some confusion in the assumptions and relationships stated in your question. However, I'll try my best to address your question.

First, let's clarify that mass and density are different physical properties. Mass is a scalar quantity that measures the amount of matter in an object, whereas density is the mass per unit volume. In your question, you mentioned that mass and density follow the same scaling property, which may not be accurate.

Second, I believe you are considering the electron and proton to have fixed densities (ρ_e and ρ_p) and are trying to relate their masses (m_e and m_p) based on a constant ratio (A).

ρ_e = A/r_e

ρ_p = A/r_p

Here, r_e and r_p are some scaling parameters related to the electron and proton, respectively.

Now, let's express the electron mass (m_e) in terms of the proton mass (m_p). We will assume that the volume of the electron (V_e) and proton (V_p) are related to r_e and r_p, respectively.

m_e = ρ_e * V_e

m_p = ρ_p * V_p

Using the given density relationships:

m_e = (A/r_e) * V_e

m_p = (A/r_p) * V_p

Now we can find the ratio of the electron mass to the proton mass:

m_e / m_p = [(A/r_e) * V_e] / [(A/r_p) * V_p]

Since A is a constant, it cancels out:

m_e / m_p = (r_p * V_e) / (r_e * V_p)

If we constrain the density to be constant and the mass of the electron is the sum of the densities of the proton and electron (as you mentioned "loosely speaking"), this relationship does not seem to be valid based on our previous analysis.

Furthermore, it's important to note that electrons and protons are elementary particles with different properties, and it may not be appropriate to compare their densities in this way. The electron is a point-like particle with no known substructure, while the proton is a composite particle made up of quarks and gluons. Comparing their masses and densities in this manner may not be accurate or physically meaningful.

ME:

As the charges cancel one woule expect \rho_e - \rho_p = constant meaning that \rho_e \to \rho_e+\rho_p

CHATGPT:

I understand that you are trying to find a relationship between the densities of electrons and protons based on their charges, assuming that the charges cancel each other out. However, the densities of electrons and protons are not directly related to their charges.

The charge of an electron is negative (-e) and the charge of a proton is positive (+e). The fact that their charges cancel out in a neutral atom is a result of the balance between the number of electrons and protons, rather than their densities.

When you state that ρ_e - ρ_p = constant, it implies that the densities of the electrons and protons have some direct relationship to each other. However, this is not the case. The densities are determined by their mass and volume, which are not directly related to their charges.

If you are considering a situation where the electrons and protons are distributed in some volume, you might be thinking about the charge density rather than the mass density. In such a case, the net charge density would indeed be constant (ideally zero) for a neutral system. However, this would be related to the number of charges per unit volume rather than the mass densities of electrons and protons.

ME:

it't the energy density and we are studying the effect of the proton on the electron. As there woule be some cancellation in the electron in the electrical energy inside the electron we state this simplified assumption

CHATGPT:

I see that you're interested in the effect of the proton on the electron, specifically the impact on the energy density due to their electric charges. In this case, we can consider the electric potential energy density.

The energy density associated with the electric field is given by:

u = 1/2 * ε₀ * E²

where u is the energy density, ε₀ is the vacuum permittivity, and E is the electric field.

In a simplified model, we can assume that the electric field of the proton and electron are uniform within their respective volumes. We can then compute the energy density for each particle and compare their effects.

The electric field of a spherical charge distribution is given by:

E = Q / (4πε₀ * r²)

where Q is the charge of the particle and r is the distance from the center of the particle.

Now, let's consider the effect of the proton on the electron:

1. The proton has a positive charge (+e) and creates an electric field that repels the negatively charged electron.

2. The electron has a negative charge (-e) and creates an electric field that is attracted to the proton.

As the electron and proton are attracted to each other, their electric fields overlap, and there is a "cancellation" of the electric field in the region where they overlap. This cancellation will result in a reduction of the energy density in that region.

However, this simplified assumption doesn't take into account several important factors:

1. The spatial distribution of charges within the proton and electron: In reality, electrons are point-like particles with no known substructure, whereas protons are composite particles with a more complex charge distribution.

2. The quantum nature of the electron: The behavior of electrons around a proton is governed by quantum mechanics. An electron doesn't have a fixed position but instead occupies a region of space described by a probability distribution (orbital). Therefore, a simplified classical model may not accurately describe the system.

Given these complexities, the simplified assumption of ρ_e → ρ_e + ρ_p might not be accurate or meaningful in describing the actual behavior of the electron in the presence of a proton. Instead, a quantum mechanical approach should be used to study the electron-proton interactions.

ME:

But above we stated that energy density if located on a surface scales like C/a, assume C is the same in both the electron and the proton

CHATGPT:

I apologize for the confusion earlier. If we consider the energy density (D) located on a surface and it scales as C/a, where C is a constant and a is a length scaler, we can analyze the relationship between the electron and proton.

Given the scaling relationship:

D_e ∝ C/a_e (for electron)

D_p ∝ C/a_p (for proton)

Assuming that C is the same for both the electron and the proton, we can compare their energy densities. First, let's consider the ratio of the energy densities of the electron and proton:

D_e / D_p = (C/a_e) / (C/a_p)

Since C is the same for both particles, it cancels out:

D_e / D_p = a_p / a_e

Now, if you want to study the effect of the proton on the electron, we can examine the total energy density (D_total) in the region where both particles are present:

D_total = D_e + D_p

Using the scaling relationships we derived earlier:

D_total ∝ C/a_e + C/a_p

To simplify the expression, we can factor out the constant C:

D_total ∝ C * (1/a_e + 1/a_p)

This expression shows that the total energy density depends on the sum of the inverses of the length scalers a_e and a_p. The cancellation effect you mentioned earlier would result in the energy density being reduced in the region where the electric fields of the electron and proton overlap. However, without more information about the specific system and the nature of the length scalers a_e and a_p, it's difficult to draw further conclusions about the relationship between the electron and proton.

Keep in mind that this simplified analysis does not consider the full complexity of the electron-proton system, such as their quantum nature, and it might not provide an accurate representation of their interaction. A more detailed study would require a quantum mechanical approach, like solving the Schrödinger equation for the hydrogen atom.

ME:

Note C(1/a_e+1/a_p) = C /(1/(1/a_e+1/a_p)) = C /(a_e a_p / (a_e+a_p)) = C/a, with a = a_e a_p/(a_e+a_p). Then if m = Da (as we saw above it scaled like this)m we get m = D a_e a_p/(a_e+a_p). = D a_e D a_p/(D a_e+D a_p) = m_e m_p / (m_e + m_p). So we would then if we assumed this scaling property and that the electron tries to attain a fixed energy density that the effective mass of the electron should be the reduced mass

CHATGPT:

Your analysis is correct. If we assume the simplified scaling property, where the energy density located on a surface scales as C/a and that the electron tries to attain a fixed energy density, the effective mass of the electron (m_e) can be related to the mass of the proton (m_p) through the reduced mass (μ) formula:

μ = m_e * m_p / (m_e + m_p)

The reduced mass is a concept used in classical and quantum mechanics to simplify two-body problems, and it can be interpreted as the "effective" mass of the two-body system.

However, it's important to keep in mind that the assumptions made in this analysis are based on a simplified model and may not fully capture the complexity of the electron-proton interaction. A more accurate description of their interaction would require a quantum mechanical approach, such as solving the Schrödinger equation for the hydrogen atom. The reduced mass does play a role in the quantum mechanical description, but it is derived from a different line of reasoning.

ME:

Isn't it interesting that the reduced mass as usually assumed to be related to mass centre also can be derived via this dimensional analysis, that the energy density is located at a surface and some hand waving. Now has this way of deducing the reduced mass been done before?

CHATGPT:

It is indeed interesting that you were able to arrive at the concept of reduced mass through a different approach, using dimensional analysis, energy density located on a surface, and some assumptions. However, this method of deducing the reduced mass is not conventional and might not be widely recognized or acknowledged in the scientific literature.

The reduced mass is typically derived from the classical or quantum mechanical two-body problem, where it serves as an effective mass that simplifies the equations of motion. In classical mechanics, the reduced mass arises when transforming to the center-of-mass frame, while in quantum mechanics, it is used when solving the Schrödinger equation for a two-body system.

Although your approach provides an interesting perspective, it is important to keep in mind that the assumptions made in your analysis might not accurately capture the full complexity of the electron-proton interaction. The simplified scaling properties and energy density considerations may not provide a complete or rigorous understanding of the system.

Nevertheless, it's always valuable to explore alternative ways of understanding physical concepts, as they can provide unique insights or perspectives that could lead to new discoveries or a deeper understanding of the subject matter.

I think that connecting the output with the input and creat loops are essential for general AI, there are many clues to this. One strong one are that evolutionary humans can think about the future much more than other animals and this is the key driver. Being able to see into the future is very beneficial and needs looping to come about. Consider dreaming or hallucinating. Obviously the brain can produce a film and predict the next frame and from this the next frame etc. Our normal inputs are normally mixed with this and have higher weight than this feedback loop and so we live more in the present when the brain works well. Psychological problems could be interpreted as the feedback loop getting a to high weight (or less filtering) and start to overtake reality more or less. Now to run a video in the brain is slow, but we need to foresee longer into the future quickly. That is very beneficial for survival in extreme situations, and one could argue that there is an abstraction layer that forms on-top of the video loop that predict longer time frames. Think about it, you need to compress the information to have less bytes with clearer livelongety in order to be able to do this. So the brain learns what abstractions from the video stream that lives longer and then it predicts the next change from that. And this process is itself goes through a "loop" as the brain grows. This is my 2c to why humans developed a strong self and what needs to be done in order to get create a neural network technology that can create an AGI. I think we have all the tools to be a creator of such a system and especially Tesla with all their data would be able to develop an AGI specifically for cars use case. One can do the same with all linear information streams. My guess how to do this is to start with prediction engine of the next word (ChatGPT). Then train the neural network on this stream to find longlivety signals in the network throughout the next, consider first like 10 sentences, then ontop of those train a new language model and then move to 100 sentences and so on. That's the easiest approach for most researchers that want to develop this that does not have a ton of video information. From this we can then trickle down from the longer time scale down to the lower levels and retrain, the lower level, then move to the next time frame and so on and so on back and forth, Have fun!

No its primary school knowledge. You can walk to any point on a sphere by doing 2 rotation paths. Sphere = full 3D space.

So a third rotation is linear dependent (= not independent) on the other 2.

Of course any real body can have 3 rotation axes with 3 different inertia. But only 2 axes can be active at any time. The third axes does an oscillation! This is something Einstein/Dirac never got as they missed some higher mechanics lectures.

True and I agree that they include all three in the formulation and this is a clue

I tell all I know to not answer calls from unknown callers! And not to trust anything they hear or see unless threre is credible sources

There must be a connection that is valid and by showing that you can turn the attantion to the real physics. So although you think that it is unworthy to study, the effect of this is mighty as you would then turn the tanker of all human experts and point it in the right direction.

If not there is big effort to confuse people to enable e.g. competetive advantage or hinder mad scientists to destroy the world, which is quite possible and maybe something we should be glad for, considering what deep knowledge in physics in the end can result intoa nd what another Dr starngelove can cook up 8) .

Another example of it's linguistic capabilites, to get it to produce human readable text is perhaps it's best capability at the moment. I had it examplify buisness ideas with vivid stories how the technology could work in diffrent scenarios.

Here is the english translation of a Swedish poem for your pleasure ...

Dying is another turn, on the book of life.

We who morn, who read the next page,
    with you in our memories.
    We will salute you at every memorial
    and keep your image sacred and make sure,
    that all our children while keep a piece of your soul,
    that you left behind, unknowingly in their heart.
    And so you will move on,
    both behind the gate and here in life.
    And when the time is ready we will meet again and drink.
    together in Valhalla.

And asking for a tranalsation but changing the culture from Vikings to ...

Title: "An Everlasting Cycle, In Buddha's Light"

As a leaf falls, and the wheel of life turns,

We grieve the loss, and for unity, we yearn.

Yet in Buddha's teachings, we find our guide,

To understand impermanence, and put fear aside.

We who journey onward, along the Eightfold Path,

Hold your essence within, a light to combat wrath.

Our hearts seek solace, in the wisdom of the Dharma,

And through mindful practice, we'll find inner karma.

In moments of silence, your presence we'll feel,

As we honor your memory, with devotion and zeal.

Our future generations, your spirit will embrace,

Guided by compassion, in this endless race.

For in the Buddha's teachings, all life ebbs and flows,

In a cycle of birth, death, and rebirth, it grows.

Your journey has led you, to a higher plane,

Where suffering ceases, and only peace remains.

And when our time comes, we'll meet once more,

In the endless cycle, on a distant shore.

Together, we'll walk, on the path of insight,

In Buddha's teachings, our spirits will unite.

This poem shares the themes of the original poem while incorporating Buddhist beliefs and concepts such as the impermanence of life, the Eightfold Path, the Dharma, karma, and the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. It offers comfort and hope for an eventual reunion through the ongoing cycle of existence and the pursuit of spiritual growth.

This is actually a cool way to learn and explore other cultures!!!

There must be a connection that is valid and by showing that you can turn the attantion to the real physics. So although you think that it is unworthy to study, the effect of this is mighty as you would then turn the tanker of all human experts and point it in the right direction.

JOKEGPT.. ? maybe a variant CHATGPT..

Yes it can be hillarius many times, I suspect the number of mathematical and physics articles are not that great in their training (as seen by the effort by Jed) or they are limiting the capabilities. When it comes to programming world it's super good compared in my view and also quite good att taking a poem in Swedish and translate it to English, here is an example:

I took a poem I wrote in Swedish that went aproximately like this (better in Swedish):

Swedish:

Dotras hand berör,

En målning av kärlek, tre fåglar, hon gjort.

Tänker att det är själar som hälsar på.

Fåglar är som stjärnjus av minnen.

En pappa förlorad i strid.

Mamma med våld bragt om liv.

Ett barn som lekt när bomb slog ner.

Fåglar påväg till sina kära,

Att vaka och sjunga ett minne.

Skål säger jag till dom.

Skålar med ert goda Obolon.

English direct translation by ChatGPT:

A daughter's hand touches,

A painting of love, three birds, she has made.

Thinks that they are souls who come to visit.

Birds are like starlight of memories.

A father lost in battle.

A mother violently brought to an end.

A child playing when the bomb struck.

Birds on their way to their loved ones,

To watch and sing a memory.

I raise my glass to them, I say.

Toasting with your fine Obolon.

And asked it to trasnlate it freely to English in the same vein but rhyming and got this:

A daughter's hand so tender,

A painting of love, with birds she's rendered.
    She thinks they're souls, to visit they flew,

Birds like the starlight, memories they drew.

A father in battle, forever lost,

A mother whose life, at violent cost.
    A child at play when bombs rained down,
    Their spirits now soar, in love they're bound.

These birds take flight to loved ones dear,
    To watch and sing, their presence near.
    I raise my glass, a toast I say,
    To those we've lost, with hearts that weigh.

With fine Obolon, our glasses clink,
    As memories flow, and hearts still link.
    In love and loss, these birds take wing,
    Their spirits close, and memories sing.

And as we journey through life's play,
    Their presence lingers, day by day.
    In starlight skies, their songs we hear,
    A gentle reminder, they're always near.

And all inspired from my daughters painting: