Posts by H-G Branzell

Problem solved!

• Cold Fusion Motor harnesses free energy from the environment
    • Cold Fusion Motor works with a form of magnetic energy that is clean and renewable
    • Cold Fusion Motor produces magnetic equivalent of 12 H.P.

Relax and inhale.

Forget nuclear reactions without radiation.

Forget buckets with vanishing water.

Forget Atom-Ecology and Lovely Gammas.

Magnet-Ecology is here to stay.

The door to a happy future is open.

:thumbup:

I think it means: "Nothing more to see here. Move along."

The Pointer Sisters – He's So Shy

(This was in response to can's question in Atom-Ecology.

Alan: I think we are going to get this replicated in academia first.

can: Does this mean that efforts are already underway and will get published soon before other people will manage to replicate the experiment or that the latter won't start before this is replicated in academia?

But it wasn't Alan's cup of tea. :()

When I say 'spontaneous', I mean precisely that. Spontaneous appearance f Gammas without heat cycling. What might be described as 'un-stimulated emission'.

Well, then we are back to my original apprehension that there is a 24 hour (0.992 days) clock ticking somewhere, a clock with a slow hour hand.

Doesn't that dang gamma spectrometer crate have a tracking number to go with it?

I agree. In this instance H-G Branzell is acting out the part of a Troll. I suspect he just can't help it.

There are many different descriptions of the characteristics of an internet Troll, here is the Wikipedia version:

"Someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.”

My primary intent was by no means to provoke readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

As already stated, my intent was to put a spotlight on person that sells impossible inventions. If that provokes readers into an emotional response, that's fine, but they should not shoot the messenger.

Well, the Compact fluorescent fusion thing is from just four years back.

The offerings to invest in this quackery is still standing as far as I can see.

Perhaps you can be so kind as to test it out for me please? :/

If you need more samples I can provide them for you.

Now H-G, what exactly is your slinging arrows expected to accomplish?

RG is insisting that I disclose my scientific credentials. I never claimed to be a scientist whereas RG certainly did. Therefore it is only logical that I request for him to disclose his credentials as a scientist which I hereby do. I have tried myself but failed miserably not because I find nothing but because of what I find.

According to my personal judgement RG's primary activity is to be his own public relations agency to facilitate his "business man" endeavors, like here.

Our consulting services range from scientific technical areas through
    engineering and business planning. Dr. Russ George who is the principal
    scientist and founder is internationally acclaimed as an expert in this field.

Doctor? From the web: "He studied as an undergraduate at the University of Utah but did not complete a degree program."

No, Dr. is probably just the initials from Darcy Russell. Funny way of writing them though.

Let us pick and examine a random flower from the lush flora of RG's scientific achievements: http://atom-ecology.russgeorge…mpact-fluorescent-fusion/

Compact fluorescent fusion

My view is that it is likely that this finding will prove to be of great use in the acceptance and development compact fluorescent cold fusion as a practical, safe and imminent energy source for homes and industry. The fusion proof discovery work with regular CFL’s and it’s shifted mercury isotopes can easily be repeated and expanded.

Sounds like a wonderful prospect doesn't it?

Yeah, tell me at once, where can I invest my retirement savings and my children's college funds in this future trillion dollar industry!! :P

Easy now, I can help you with that.

Good luck with your very own retirement paradise island! And your children's university degrees for that matter.

And why do I care?

I do not like false prophets.

Mr. Darcy Russell George, you seem to be a man of many talents.

Why don't you apply for a moderatorship here at LENR Forum?

The monetary reward sucks, but it is for a good purpose.

Any likes on that?

I am afraid that I will have to make you and Wyttenbach disappointed.

But, as I pointed out, there are plenty of books dedicated to your science that you can enjoy.

Nothing like a good book and some inspiring background music. :P

I also tried to add it to stack exchange phys in order to get more review of the question and solution. I have not answered the question there, but It could be interesting to get some comments. Good comments so far that imporved the quality of the stated question. See pse

Even if it is possible to design a dynamic charge system that does not radiate as predicted by our classic non-quantum model, is it also possible to realize this with real electrons?

Is it possible that such a system could be stable? I do not think so, the graininess introduced by quantum mechanics is necessary. It works like the pegs on Lego bricks.

Here you can find some deep thoughts on the subject:

Quantum Mechanics, The Stability of Matter and Quantum Electrodynamics
    by Elliott H. Lieb

There is not much of a difference between the SAFIRE architecture and the experimental setup of Alan's experiment.

Alan can change the input power format to DC current, the hydrogen to protium, and add the ability to change the pressure of the hydrogen. Alan can add a few diodes in this power circuit to get a DC current source, and that source might not need to be a high voltage one.

Axil, thank you for recycling my illustration of a Meshuganon experiment. But in my mind the credibility of the previously claimed observations of these crazy particles has decreased from very low to close to infinitesimal.

http://atom-ecology.russgeorge…/data-speaks-to-real-men/

By the way, the power supply already is DC.

Edited: Something got scrambled so I took the whole post out. Sorry-- I ran out of time and will do this post again later. (about Petroldragon) or just look at and translate the Italian Wikipedia article about it.

The Petroldragon is long dead. Why don't you let it fossilize in peace like the dinosaurs. Maybe it will finally produce a drop of oil. :)

Jesus Christ: the Einstein's theory is derived by utilizing the energy-mass conservation law everywhere: it wouldn't violate it even if it could (and it actually can). And theoretical support means anything in experimental physics, which just looks for violation of theories. The same applies to Noether theorems which also utilize momentum conservation law - not just energy conservation. Whereas the EM/Woodward drive violate mass-energy conservation law only indirectly so far, we can be already sure they violate momentum conservation law.

Emmy Noether did not use the conservation laws, she derived them from different symmetries that our physical word exhibits.

Time translation symmetry => Conservation of energy => Perpetuum mobile machine of the first kind does not work

Space translation symmetry => Conservation of momentum => EM Drive (above) does not work

And more ...

Plenty of evidence for cold fusion is seen in the lovely gammas that continue to be observable soon after I arrive for the day at the lab bench. One aspect of that diurnal cycle is it comes soon after my morning coffee when I am able to make my old fingers fumble with the bits and pieces under my control.

Having analyzed the Androcles Geiger diagram that you so generously supplied I must say that I admire the clockwork precision in the timing of "soon after my morning coffee".

Science has made a big mistake that is causing them to travel down the Hot Fusion dead end. The Sun uses the LENR reaction to produce energy, not hot fusion. One false basic assumption can cause the entire scientific edifice to collapse.

With a false basic assumption there would never be any scientific edifice in the first place.

But we didn't observe it - actually the physicists even didn't start to look for it. So why the mass-energy conservation law should be preserved in general?

There is no deeper reason for it - only leaky experience.

You may not regard it as a reason, but it is a fact the each conservation law that applies to a physical quantity is intimately connected to a symmetry.

As an example, the laws of physics are invariant with respect to translation in time. That is, an experiment that is performed today will give the same result if done tomorrow. This is regarded as a symmetry and the conservation law that is implied by this symmetry is conservation of energy.

The first person to investigate these connections thoroughly was the remarkable mathematician Emmy Noether.

Note. It is a possibility that LENR experiments being notoriously difficult to replicate are so because they cause spontaneous time symmetry breaking thereby invalidating the conservation of energy. X/

"REDUCTION AD ABSURDUM

Suppose you have a machine that produces more energy than is input to it."

Nope. A match, a spring loaded watch, a battery, or a star all produce more energy out than you put in. That is not a contradiction. The term "over unity" has no deep meaning. It is actually kind of silly. All energy producing systems are over unity. If they were not, they would be endothermic, like a loaf of bread being baked, or a battery being charged.

It is easy to prove your own point when you pick a suitable line from a comment. What I wrote was:

"Suppose you have a machine that produces more energy than is input to it.

Also suppose that this machine does not change in any way during operation."

A match is not a very good example of a machine that does not change when it emits energy.

:(

Jed,

Our DNA based life is heavily dependent on our biosphere and is not apt for space travel.

On the other hand, your self-replicating, space tolerant robots of the near future could be regarded as mechanical life. Mechanical life could travel dormant over the distances that separate solar systems eventually colonizing our entire galaxy. No old fashioned DNA life needed.

Newer exoplanet research seems to corroborate reasonable guesses that there are plenty of planets suitable for development of organic life that eventually will be able to create mechanical life made for space travel. Why haven't we seen any trace of that?

Yes, I know, this is not a new question, but anyhow. Part of the answer could be that it is not as easy to make mechanical life as you want us to believe.

Replication:

Use same Bill of Materials

Use same build instructions

Use same testing procedures and methods

Get same results

A mistake can also be replicated

We assume that these results differ from what we would expect according to standard physics. We may be on to something. But it is too early for hurrahs. Most likely the reason for anomalous results is a systematic error in the procedure. When the experimenter and three wise men can't find an error in setup or evaluation it is time to elaborate on the experiment and attack the problem from different angles in order to find out exactly what is going on.

Many designs and their explanations are already presented in my link. I already dedicated some time for understanding this subject, so please don't expect you can convince me with your schematic objections - everything what you're saying I already considered many times. Nature has many examples of overunity phenomena developed itself - for example the rogue waves. This is natural example of how to drain macroscopic energy from microscopic environment. Another ones are even utilized practically as so-called stochastic resonance.

In what way are rogue waves "overunity"? Even if they are unexpectedly higher than the surrounding waves, they are not anymore unexplainably higher. The phenomenon can be described by the non-linear Schrödinger equation, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_wave.

"It seems possible to have a rogue wave occur by natural, nonlinear processes from a random background of smaller waves. In such a case, it is hypothesized, an unusual, unstable wave type may form which 'sucks' energy from other waves, growing to a near-vertical monster itself, before becoming too unstable and collapsing shortly after."

The description of stochastic resonance is much too stochastic for my taste. But I can promise you, what you bet is what you get. There is no over unity energy gain.