Alan Smith Admin-Experimenter
  • Member since Nov 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Alan Smith

In the UK at least, the police are incredibly relaxed about commercial disputes (which at one level this is) - I was (in the 90's) founder/director of a small insurance brokerage set up specifically to provide insurance for small businesses that had been denied insurance because they were considered to be in risky locations. A minority shareholder/director took advantage of a public holiday to steal all the files and set up her own. The police were totally disinterested.

I have not heard of gamma rays except from Smith and George, and I have no idea what materials they use, how they load it, or how much heat they get, so maybe that is not what I would deem cold fusion.

There are several reports of gammas - try this one from Focardi. https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/FocardiSevidenceof.pdf

ETA And our pal Mizuno too...

Excess heat, gamma radiation production from an unconventional LENR device —Tadahiko Mizuno, Ph.D., of Hokkaido University in Japan, has reported the production of excess heat generation and gamma ray emissions from an unconventional LENR device that uses phenanthrene, a type of hydrocarbon, as a reactant. He is the author of the book “Nuclear Transmutation: The Reality of Cold Fusion.” (ENVR 049, Monday, March 23, 3:35 p.m., Hilton, Alpine Ballroom West, during the symposium, “New Energy Technology.”

Canadian researcher, Dr. Dimiter Alexandrov, Lakehead University, in his semiconductor research laboratory, performed successful replicable LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reaction) experiments considering interactions of both deuterium and hydrogen gases with certain metals in a vacuum chamber. The products of these LENR experiments were helium (both stable isotopes He-3 and He-4) and heat. No radiation above the normal background was detected during the experiments. He also developed a theory explaining the observed experimental outcomes. Based on this early work he has prepared the following proposal to develop a LENR reactor which is being submitted for the next stage of his R&D.... See the link for more :-http://canadiancor.com/proposa…pment-of-an-lenr-reactor/

How can a difference between a control and a test which clearly demonstrates a positive XSH effect in the test be ignored at all? To do so is irrational on your part, but i understand your reluctance to accept the notion that you are wrong. Better try sticking your fingers in your ears and going 'nyah nyah nyah ' cant hear you.' That might work. And BTW this is clearly off topic, and very shortly this post, your post and other related OT posts will be moved to clearance.

Ascoli65

Control experiments are only OT for you, since it suits your argument to pretend they are unimportant. But as any proper scientific fule do knoe, if the test system doesn't behave differently to the ostensibly similar control system the experiment has shown no effect. The F&P experiments used controls in order to demonstrate the reality of the effect - it's as simple as that. Your obsession with trying to spin a biased interpretation onto 30 year old videos (while ignoring the control results) - videos that were probably not 'first generation' originals but copies of copies is like somebody who watches grainy UFO videos claiming he knows who the pilot was.

To disentangle this you need heavyweight scientific peer review of the claims and counter-claims from unprejudiced parties. Difficult to find.

Sounds exactly what you and Bruce have been urging me to do. I agree it's difficult to even get people to visit sometimes, but otherwise we seem to be managing.