Posts by Alan Smith

Dr. William Grace, Lenox Hill Oncologist, New York. Interviewed by Laura Ingraham on Fox News talking about using chloroquine to treat COVID-19

"Everybody is using it now off-label. We have a surge of coronavirus 19 patients throughout the metropolitan area of New York. And the problem is these patients are coming in quite sick and when they get to a very difficult respiratory status, doctors are using hydroxychloroquine with or without a drug called zithromax or azithromicin, and that's showing tremendous activity. And we have not had a death in our hospital. We have probably close to 100 patients and not had any deaths. But I've talked to many of my colleagues at other hospitals in New York and they also are using hydroxychloroquine although the supplies are running down, so any kind of supplements to those supplies will be much appreciated. . . in the trenches we're all using it, especially for desperately ill people . . . we think it works in two ways, as you know the death rate goes up as the age goes up, and what I think is the more mature your immune response is, the more likely you are to have a cytokine storm, which means that people with viral pneumonias die because their lungs fill up with fluids largely from an immune response, and this drug works not only inhibiting virus replication, but also inhibits the immune response so you don't get the tremendous amount of inflammation. That's why the drug is also used in rheumatoid arthritis and lupus"

https://therightscoop.com/watc…and-have-had-zero-deaths/

https://www.connexionfrance.co…nce-Nice-sets-up-a-curfew

Nice mairie told Connexion it is "just waiting for the approval of the préfecture" of the Alpes-Maritimes, which should sign the (curfew) decree tonight. It is therefore expected to be in place tomorrow (Saturday) night.

It follows on a decision to close access to the beach and the popular Promenade des Anglais, where many residents go to run every day.

Only medical staff and social workers who visit vulnerable people or other "vital workers", including certain transport workers such as taxi drivers, will be allowed to be out from 23.00 to 5.00 each day after until the order is lifted.

Lights in the city will also decrease in intensity to deter people from being outside and “send a signal” to residents to stay home.

From Mitchell Swartz MD...on the co-treatment antibiotic.

Azithromycin induces anti-viral responses in bronchial epithelial cells

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/36/3/646

" Azithromycin, but not erythromycin or telithromycin, significantly increased rhinovirus 1B- and rhinovirus 16-induced interferons and interferon-stimulated gene mRNA expression and protein production. Furthermore, azithromycin significantly reduced rhinovirus replication and release. Rhinovirus induced IL-6 and IL-8 protein and mRNA expression were not significantly reduced by azithromycin pre-treatment.

In conclusion, the results demonstrate that azithromycin has anti-rhinoviral activity in bronchial epithelial cells and, during rhinovirus infection, increases the production of interferon-stimulated genes."

How can SAFIRE be pure science, when what they were allegedly investigating is scientifically impossible pseudoscience? A

Which particular part do you consider to be 'scientifically impossible'?

Also, in replying I think you should consider your choice of language carefully. It is not customary in this place to blackguard people with little reason, it is easy to criticise from the comfort of an armchair, altogether more difficult to put your whites on and work in a lab every day.

The French SANOFI laboratory has offered 1 million doses of PLAQUENIL (chloroquine) for treating 300,000 patients contaminated with Covid19..

That's what you call a clinical trial.

The UK Poet Laureate- blending the tale of Eyam village which locked itself down during the great plague and a Sanskrit allegory.

Lockdown by Simon Armitage

And I couldn’t escape the waking dream

of infected fleas

in the warp and weft of soggy cloth

by the tailor’s hearth

in ye olde Eyam.

Then couldn’t un-see

the Boundary Stone,

that cock-eyed dice with its six dark holes,

thimbles brimming with vinegar wine

purging the plagued coins.

Which brought to mind the sorry story

of Emmott Syddall and Rowland Torre,

star-crossed lovers on either side

of the quarantine line

whose wordless courtship spanned the river

till she came no longer.

But slept again,

and dreamt this time

of the exiled yaksha sending word

to his lost wife on a passing cloud,

a cloud that followed an earthly map

of camel trails and cattle tracks,

streams like necklaces,

fan-tailed peacocks, painted elephants,

embroidered bedspreads

of meadows and hedges,

bamboo forests and snow-hatted peaks,

waterfalls, creeks,

the hieroglyphs of wide-winged cranes

and the glistening lotus flower after rain,

the air hypnotically see-through, rare,

the journey a ponderous one at times, long and slow

but necessarily so.

Yes, that's a really good idea putting the catalyst inside the reactor would also pre-synthesize UDD - but how could such catalytic activity over long periods be maintained without some run-down in activity.

I urge you to read Irving Langmuir's Nobel Prize presentation paper on (among other things) the dissociation of hydrogen molecules by incandescent tungsten. There is no mention of it being catalytic. Langmuir BTW is a hero of mine, the man was head and shoulders above most of his contemporaries.

https://assets.nobelprize.org/…8/06/langmuir-lecture.pdf

I am pretty sure that all researchers want to keep their ingredients so extremely pure that they thereby eliminate the elements that are essential for the LENR reaction, and I am thinking primarily of carbon.

This has been Russ George's approach all along. The philosophy is simple - LENR is a natural phenomenon, and nature never works with high-purity materials.

From Dr. Mitchell Swartz MD.

http://www.womensystems.com/20…uine-already-used-on.html

Dr. Mihael Polymeropoulos, the co-founder and former CEO of Vanda Pharmaceuticals, joined Tucker Carlson on Thursday night to discuss the use of chloroquine in the treatment of coronavirus.

On Monday Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, reported that the anti-viral medication chloroquine is showing success in fighting the coronavirus.

** An Effective Treatment for Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Dr. Gregory Rigano, the co-author of the study, later went on with Laura Ingraham and then Tucker Carlson to discuss the results from the chloroquine study.

Dr. Rigano announced that their study found that COVID-19 patients who took hydroxy-chloroquine were found free of the disease in 6 days. The patients were testing negative for the coronavirus in six days!

Dr. Rigano also said taking choroquine could act as a preventative.

Well done Ruby, 25 for me, though I only clicked on 10...duh... you are hopefully near the end of what I know has been a long and winding road. In these difficult times a few squares of toilet paper in every one will surely walk them all out of the door!

Bless you, keep well. Alan