Fdelplace Member
  • Male
  • from France
  • Member since Nov 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Fdelplace

Dear all,

I just start reading M Stoyan work and I found it extremely interesting. I compared some aspects with my work published in Issue 124 of Infinite Energy Magazine "Viscous liquid spacetime and its consequences". Particularly the correlation between pressure produced by atomes in spacetime and density. I found a pressure in the range 10^26 Pa in perfect agreement with M Stoyan calculations.
    I think we are on the right way !

@LouPagnucco

No at this time I have not informations about waves characteristics. But I can be quite sure that the information is true.
    My personal explanation of the detection is we needed an extremely violent event to detect something because spacetime could have a very high viscosity able to avoid waves propagation. Tidal forces or orbital changes are too mild events to cause a wave propagation even if they are closer.

Thanks

An interesting results : gravitational waves measurement for the first time !

The collision of two black holes allowed gravitational waves detection. This important result confirms the material nature of Einstein spacetime as a continuum media. Moreover, it confirms that spacetime has physical properties, i.e. a density and a viscosity.

Yes Thomas, I had not considered things with your vision. When I was doing experiments in fluid mechanics, sometimes, I obtained results I was not able to explain. Then, I tryed to ensure that these experimental results were as sure as possible. When they were sure, my job was trying to explain using existing physics or by creating new physics. I found the work of Sommelweis comparable.
    Kind regards

For Thomas,

In my opinion, 25 years are not a long time for science. As an example, you could see the case of Ignace Sommelweis, a surgeon who discovered in 1845 that desinfecting the hands before doing a childbirth largely reduce the death of mothers (from 27 % to 0,23%). Even if this man saved so many lifes, nobody trusts him and he died 20 years later without recognition of his discoveries including desinfection and germs transportation.
    I found this example particularly interesting because even if you save with evidence so many lifes, acceptation process can last for a very long period.
    Einstein said also, people have to hit the reality before they accept.

Today, Everybody knows who was Boltzmann and his famous equations incuding entropy definition in statistical physics. I just would like you remember that when he was alive, the sientifical community considered his work as completely creazy and false. This bad behaviours conducted to his suicide.
    Boltzmann is today considered as one of the cleverest scientist of every time.
    This example should impose us to be modest and tolerant when we are in front of new things.
    This universal message is for me the base of all exchanges between people interested in sciences. Curiosity and imagination are good things in this world and have to be encouraged and never criticized.
    Franck Delplace

For me, being a scientist, it is clear.
    Criticism is welcome if it is based on real facts ! For example, I found equation number X wrong because ... Or, I think, this artefact could make your experimental results wrong...
    We have this kind of problem in France and the solution is to oblige a respect of scientifical ethics like described above.
    But I think we have to be severe with people who don't respect scientific ethic by banishing them from the forum because it is a scientifical forum.
    Thank you for this discussion of great interest for scientists trying to propose new ideas.

Kind regards

This last result allows to unify Coulomb and Newton laws. I found a key factor being the ratio G/c² which is exactly the ratio of Planck length to Planck mass.
    If this approach could be validated in some years, it could change completly our vision of physics.

A new result : I performed numerical simulations of Navier-Stokes equation at atomic scale using gravity acceleration I found in my paper.
    At this time, for hydrogen atom, I obtained very interesting results giving electron velocity and spacetime curvature around the kernel.
    This result indicates that an atomic mechanical model (witout electrical charge) could be available.

@Hendrik,

Thank you for your very interesting remarks and proposals. Let me just think more deeply about it.
    I am interested in documents you could have wrote about it. You have my e-mail adress in my papers, please feel free to exchange by this way.

Regards
    Fdelplace

@Hendrik,

Thank you so much for your accurate analysis. You are perfectly true on many points particularly my "top down" approach. As you said, I am near the point to incorporate the speed of light. It is visible in my last paper in "infinite energy magazine" where I introduced the quantity A =3c²/4piR , R being the representative length of a given quantum system. For atoms, I found R = 1fm and then A = 2,1486 10^31 m.s-2.
    For a neutron star, my calculations based on the case of our sun degenerated in a neutron star, R = 5000 m, you can find A = 4,297 10^12 m.s-2 in good agreement with values reported in the litterature.
    An important result seems to be : "if we consider A as the gravity intensity in a quantum system", then it does not depend on spacetime curvature like expressed in GR theory.
    It is quite curious, "at the end" to obtain this result at atomic scale starting at the "top".
    Best regards

@Hendrik

Yes, I think I understood what you mean. Perhaps I can give some details to explain my approach as fluid mechanics man :

- At the beginning (6 years ago), I found a mathematical link between Einstein GR equation and NS equation well known in fluid mechanics. The problem being that GR considers spacetime as void and NS equation applies to continuous media (meaning void does not exist).
    - Then I modified Planck equation to be able to apply fluid mechanics at atomic scale (because void does not exist).
    - I get into trouble when I found that the liquid spacetime concept could give a single relationship whatever the scale.
    - Back to mathematics, I needed to extend the curvature concept from 2D to 3D.
    - Then, doing that, I obtained equations giving that movements are only due to curvature of liquid spacetime like we know in fluid mechanics for the 3D flow for example in a mixing tank.
    - By use of this analogy, I obtained a simplified method to calculate the stress produced by each atom of periodoc classification (paper in infinite energy magazine).
    - I also wrote a book where I explained the possible formation of Liquid spacetime.
    - At this time I am writting two papers : one giving the Reynolds number calculation whatever the scale and another one to show how to calculate gravity acceleration at atomic scale.
    Today, I think that this elements allow us to change something important in physics : our "old" concept of void was false and we are living in a dynamic world where movements come from deformations in a liquid.
    But I would like to know what is this bloody liquid !!
    Kind Regards

Franck

I calculated the stress produced by each atom of elements periodic table and I obtained a fairly good correlation with atoms densities excepted for the 6 rare gases and fluorine. What do you think about it ?