Pierre Ordinaire Member
  • Male
  • Member since Dec 14th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Pierre Ordinaire

The Tipping Point.

No, this is not the "Tipping Point". The ICCF-19 was "The Tipping Point", as per Darden, evidently impressed by Rossi bringing his...cat, tiger, X or something feline to the market, easily available thanks to his robotic factories.

It wasn't "The Turning Point", either. That was during ICCF-3 in Nagoya, Japan, 1992. ""either a turning point in which evidence was presented that will convince the skeptics that cold fusion exists or a religious revival where claims of miracles were lapped up by ardent believers."[11]" (From Wiki)

I am waiting with bated breath for "The Indictment Point", when the scammers go (back) to jail, unless they jump on a plane to Brazil.

Probably the worst argument from the LENR crowd is that P&F were not the first to witness the phenomenon. Oh, no, they go back to papers at the beginning of the 20th Century.

My question is: how many more years do you need to show us something reproducible?

Compare with Relativity, as far as paradigm changing ideas go.

No, Thomas, I'm serious. I'm convinced all that talk about "hundreds of replications" is BS. I wouldn't bet a pound on a horse, but in this case, I'm not betting, I'm fleecing some believer.

Conditions? I'll have you, Popeye and MY as controllers. I don't care who they choose. (Ideally, Swedish professors.)

Neutral grounds.

COP of 1.5

According to what the believers have been parroting for years, this should be easy money for at least ONE of the HUNDREDS of replicators.

I'm waiting.

Yes, you can refer me as MY, though that is not my name.

From now on, I wil refer you as "Chicken". because that's what you are.

If, any day, you REALLY believe in LENR. tell me. I have an easy 100.000 dollars for a REAL believer in LENR, not a poser like you.

By the way, the offer is valid for any other pose... Believer. Anyone, Bueller...?

Shane, you brought up this:

"With respectable universities, commercial industrial research institutions, governments across the globe all within the past few years investing in LENR , either for the science, or reward of a marketable product, it might be more appropriate at this point to debate..."

and this:

""Well then, MY probably has a bet for you! Unless you two are on the same team that is?"

How about putting your balls on the line, you chicken?

Bet or no bet?