Prophecy Member
  • Member since Dec 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Prophecy

Seas poelzi,

I have started my studies of the BSM-SG theory yesterday during an 8 hours train journey. Impressive so far. Makes sense as well.

Just like you, I am already looking up the web to see what other people say about it because what Mr.Stoyan claims so far sounds pretty damn good and even sensful so far.

My inner voice has always told me there are a couple of fundamental missing links in the current model (obviously anyway..) so I keep reading more and more about other scientists' theories. Seems like Ive found something pretty interesting with the BSM theory.

Now, I will finish the book (reading the one on propulsion right now), and I have 2 questions for you:

1) You seem to have done quite some studying on the matter and are convinced that what Mr Stoyan has come up with is worth deeper studies and consideration. he claims to be able to produce real antigravity effects and, most importantly for our world, overunity energy systems. Now, you mentioned doing your own experiments, so my question to you is, are you able to start building someting real after studying all of Stoyans books? like.. the cold fusion system he mentions to extract energy from the ether or the antigravity effect? (I am not talking of a step by step guide, but, does his theory give you the understanding and the "tools" to go on with your own experiments and build something that works?) - For example the stuff he presents on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6APWRVDovo ?

I mean, I've seen so many people come up with fakes just to get some recognition - so I naturally have to be sceptical - but nevertheless - If this stuff works - I would love to reproduce this and do experimential research on Dr.Stoyans theory. He seems to be honest in the way he presents his findings which is pretty nice. I'll also download the patent and study that.

2) If yes, drop me an email on d.tuertscher[email protected]ch

I live in a German speaking country and from your youtube presentation same counts for you. I am a student of electrical engineering, enjoy tinkering in my own home lab and I can replicate and build most things by combining my knowledge in engineering with rapid prototyping methods such as CNC-Routing machines and 3D printing. I enjoy putting bold scientist' claims and theories to a test especially if the underlying theory and background of someones claims sounds promising enough to give it a shot. I seldom meet people who even DARE to question the current model of physics, so that's why I am writing this.

Perhaps we can combine our skills, knowledge and ressources.

looking forward to hear from you

Cheers mate
    Dominik