Wyttenbach Verified User
  • Male
  • from Switzerland
  • Member since Jan 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Wyttenbach

hydrogen densities approaching1024/cc

There are good jokes and bad ones. This one I don't even rate...

I consider rather the possibility of a kind of cycloidal trajectory for them.. it seems to be linked with the quark behavior which isn't to me currently enough well understood.

The cycloid used the proper way is a good explanation for internal to external wave length relation. EM flux can transfer energy in harmonic relations. The anchor factors are the half lives of the intermediate states and the asymmetry between in/out flux of never equal quanta.

If you add a quanta to a coherent state of many atoms its weight increases hence the next resonant photon must be a bit heavier. The larger - the more extended - the coherent state, the smaller this effect is.

values that standard model claims to be universal constants. I

More correct is to say: Axioms.

There is no prove for e.g. G being a constant. Or even worse: Most experiments so far show G is not a constant. The SOP model also gives hints why. But physics=experiment and you wont win a flowerpot by proving SM is wrong. The chance that G is a constant is more or less zero=0%. But we can't exclude it, as the math for this currently is to complex.

I don't think anybody is disputing energy/matter equivalence or conversion - publicly at least.

The correct law is known since Poincaré (1894) dm=E/c2.or E =dmc2 The conversion always just involves dm never "m" a silly idea from Einstein. You always sum up over all dm what mathematically is not m.

What highly disturb me is the fact that all nucleus thinkers have absolutely no special or only own ideas about how the total universe was made and currently shaped.

We humans are dimensionally restricted beings unable to see the "real world". The real world can never be expressed by math. Try once to understand the Gödel theorem.

So you have to accept that you never will know/understand/master etc. most things and must be proud to survive in your small garden to use the words of a great French author.

Human errors (forecasting, safety and reaction failures) certainly
    exist, but they are not essential.

The main Fukushima disaster was caused by the greed of tepco owners. Just to remind you: The blow off the outer hull was the critical = most deadly event.

Why did it happen at all?

On the roof of each building there is a valve you can manually open to release excess Hydrogen that internally flows to the most top location. After several days the untrained monkeys were consulted by the last knowledgeable one that ordered a team up onto the roof.

Now guess what happened?

This valve must be opened at least once a years during the routine training of the reactor team. So the question is:

Why did they hire untrained monkeys and did not invest in any training or simply:: The valve was never moved for 40 years....

Result:: Pressure corrosion same as natural welding. There was no chance to open it certainly not at 5 minutes before 12 o'clock.

What would a Swiss do? Ask his army friend for some explosives (same outcomes as seen...) or a hole drilling tool with utmost care for the last 2mm....

Irony of the story: At the moment of the Fukushima II reactor failure a German team was onsite (Took handy films...) from a company that sells mandatory hydrogen separators. Mandatory ($$$$$$$) in the rest of the cultivated world....Not in Japan

Einstein never used it for trying to understand what is the light..

When he said: who i am when i seat down onto a light ray and who i am when i seat down onto a light ray which is going also at the speed of light ?

You possible never did hear that SRT ( special relativity) has been experimentally refuted already in 1960. The main problem is the so called Lorenz factor that is a unit less scalar v/c cancels the units... what did not stop some idiots to make derivatives from a so called scalar (gamma here a function but this makes no difference). So all Einstein told you about Siblings traveling in space are fairy tales from a person that never did dig deeply enough into math and logic.

In our World there is only one physical form - a ball-sphere.

This is children playground logic same as SM:

Wittenbach's attitude to the standard model is overly emotional. Perhaps he is offended by SM because of the lack of attention to his own model.

No. My attitude comes from a more deep understanding of math than the founders of this crap model ever had. The standard model simply is outraging nonsense beginning with Dirac... QM is a nice engineering model but not at all a basic physics model.

So its a pitty taht world wide 10'000ds of students waste their live learning crap they never will use in the near future.

The fact is that each element from the SU(2) group can be represented by the product of three elements SO(2)*SD(2)*SO(2)

First thing one has to understand is that any O(X) symmetry in physics is forbidden! So please go into the tangent space! Look for a higher order equivalent.

Then the useful symmetry space must be a minimal Lagrangian surface that is able to carry 4D homogeneous flux.

"The electron bound to a proton is a three rotation wave-like structure" ?

In SOP we exactly solve the e-p potential (10 digits). You can do this classically or by 4D wave mechanics with the same precision.

A bound electron is a 3 rotation EM wave not a 2 rotation one as QM makes us believe. If you number the ground state as 1 the n=2 is a 2 wave bound state still not QM like as the bond is CT like. for n= 3 it a single wave bond, there after for states n> 3 we see the linear (potential) Coulomb like behavior overlaid with the electron g-factor quantization that works at the 7.8 digit.

Or more simply said the Coulomb law does not hold for the e-p system - one reason for the failure of QM. Or more brutally said: Most physicists did learn garbage.

The probability of finding the electron in the superposition state is the sum of the probabilities of finding the electron in each of the original states.

This is classic old quantum garbage long time falsified by real physical experiments. The electron bound to a proton is a three rotation wave-like structure in 4D and certainly does not follow the classic QM probability that relates to the linear Coulomb force that unluckily is not linear on nuclear level. EM-flux can only superimpose in harmonic relations on a per wave basis and not total space like.

This new theory suggests that the unification between quantum physics and general relativity has eluded scientists for 100 years because huge "fluctuations" in space and time mean that gravity won't play by quantum rules.

Both models are rotten garbage and can only be used for engineering. GR per definition cannot handle mass, QM leads to a violation of the momentum conservation we also know from SRT (special relativity theory).

In general physics lost ground with the introduction of general field theories also called tensor fields, that have no real physical counterpart for >2 dimensions - as used in GR.... QM on the other side is just (topologically) a 1D model hence does not cover any real physical problem space (2D).

Such deep misconceptions happen because people usually mix up number of coordinates with number of physical dimensions.

In physics the dimensions are only defined by the action path. A closed circular path has dimension "0" = zero. On a torus the path is not circular and thus 2D. Any closed surface counts as 1D only. So any path on a 2-sphere = ball surface is maximally 2D. Albeit you can give the sphere in 3D coordinates. This is the difference between topology and dilettante physics.