zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

I have asked this already some time ago, but is there a study that shows a cohorte of Pfizer vaccinated people vs non-vaccinated people, to be able to compare mortality of both, in case they caught the virus?

If not your accusation of Pfizer increasing death rates due to vaccination seems a bit theoretical, with my limited knowledge....

"Shocking Study Reveals mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines May Progressively Degenerate Your Brain From Prion Disease"

https://greatgameindia.com/mrn…s-degenerate-brain-prion/

How truseable could be that story and that website? More wellknown for spreading fake news, it seems. Although the story of an engineered virus is still one of the options on the table....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s magic how Rossi is changing his product on the fly... garage tinkering with Home Depot parts... no serious certification agency would agree on such wild product modifications. Every other day a new spec sheet? Do the gullible hardcore folks on ECW still believe there is a big partner like ABB backing this crazy story and wait for the mass production after a million orders? They don’t have a clue on commercialization of electrical consumer products and their safety certifications... only possible on planet Rossi :D

Rossi's magic new toy must be something magic indded.... looking at the dimensions of the lamp, the used material, the u-shaped holder, the fat glass lens, the power cord, the 12V 5W LED universal power supply - there is not so much (if anything at all) left to the specified 200g weight of the never seen SKLED light... A tiny AI controller board? A miniaturized plasma generator? Magnets and electrodes? Radiation shielding?

As always - it seems the entire "product" is more or less hot air.. to be fair this time more warm air (2W heat dissipation), instead of really hot air (dry steam 101°C) with his previous "products"... :) :)

I have been aware of these results for a while, and since then, several media have taken it up in a more or less sensationalistic way, but can’t recall exactly where I saw it first. Probably, just probably, it was in one of the daily e-mails I receive from Medium.

When I read it, didn’t give me the impression that is was much of a big deal anyway as it was something that anyone who has already achieved the awareness that the SM is past its prime, wouldn’t be surprised that something finally wasn’t going to fit in the mathematical Frankenstein monster. Since Wyttenbach has shown that many of what is perceived as particles are resonances, I think the SM is a collection of misinterpretations.

Do they accelerate "resonances" in the collider or particles to crash into each other? ;) Why not use experimental particle physics to proof the one or the other weak or wrong point in todays SM? Wouldn't that help to come to new physics?

Why do we use risky RNA vaccines (Pfizer,Moderna) that in the long haul for sure will lead to autoimmune diseases?

Wouldn't a Covid-19 infection in a non-vaccinated person not result in the same autoimmune deseases, if true? Is the "mechanism" of having antobodies and T-cell responses not similar?

There are for sure a lot of "unknowns" still for the "Long Covid" sufferers...

Would be good to find something to read and better understand...

How do you know if the vaccines worked? That is an assumption without verifiable evidence, only fiddled data from the drug companies who suit themselves as long as there is a profit margin in it. Could just as well be 'herd immunity' as the population becomes immune as is the case for any other virus-based pandemic! :)

Your strange question, if any of the Corona vaccines work at all, struggles quite a bit. Are you sure that you did not miss by chance the ongoing pandemic with hundreds of millions of infections, millions of deaths and hundreds of million of vaccinations...? Where would you think the world would be without any of the EUA of the current Corona vaccines? (leaving the IVM story aside for now)

The Pfizer shot enhances the mortality among vaccinated people because for at least two weeks their immune system is in disorder. This has been shown already in all detail.

Is there any objective comparison or analysis showing the 14-days mortality rate of people after their first (and/or second?) vaccination vs a group of non-vaccinated people that caught the virus and got ill? Not sure if I have ever seen such a table...

Good news from Israel, showing that vaccination also lowers transmission of infection significantly...

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten…101/2021.03.26.21254394v2

Abstract

Mass vaccination has the potential to curb the current COVID-19 pandemic by protecting vaccinees from the disease and possibly lowering the chance of transmission to unvaccinated individuals. The high effectiveness of the widely-administered BNT162b vaccine in preventing not only the disease but also infection suggests a potential for a population-level effect, critical for disease eradication. However, this putative effect is difficult to observe, especially in light of highly fluctuating spatio-temporal epidemic dynamics. Here, analyzing vaccination records and test results collected during a rapid vaccine rollout for a large population from 223 geographically defined communities, we find that the rates of vaccination in each community are highly correlated with a later decline in infections among a cohort of under 16 years old which are unvaccinated. These results provide observational evidence that vaccination not only protects individual vaccinees but also provides cross-protection to unvaccinated individuals in the community.

I dragged the large image into my iPhoto and was surprised to see that along with the picture comes a map where the picture was apparently taken : in Rome, very close to the Tiber river.

Rossi probably never heard of that feature nor has a clue on how to disable the GPS coordinates on his mobile phone 😅

Rossi’s BS is getting more and more ridiculous...

He invented indeed something really unbelievable: a new cool LED with 100% efficiency, not a single phonon into heat. What a miracle....

The large photo reveals quite some hand crafted tinkering, if you zoom in into some details... ☺️

It probably took him so long to finish it and publish the picture because he had to wait until the paint and the glue between all those plastic parts and pieces dried off...

A real convex glass lens in front of a lamp would look very different, and would not show the background like a thin piece of glass or plexiglass....

Can you imagine to always plug that lamp into mains to turn it on? There is no switch as far as I remember all the provided details. What a masterpiece...

Can‘t help... this is one of the most interesting details of the most advanced LED lamp the world has ever seen.... assembling a million lamps with two of those Philips screws may take a while, even for a robot.

25$ sales price will result in a challenging business case (anyway, we know AR’s math genius 😁)... to deal with all fix costs, sales and service costs, manufacturing costs, certification and approval costs, instruction manuals, brochures and marketing materials in various languages, salaries for his many employees, costs for logistics and infrastructure, machines etc.... what margin might be left in the end for Leonardo Corp and Rossi’s pocket?

Where is the announcement in the mass media for this world record LED lamp? Silence all over the place , except JONP and ECW... the scam is kept alive behind the curtain only. No way to get one million preorders from the few dozens of Frank Aclands friends and their friends... 😀. November 2021 will be interesting. You know what will happen? Because of a newer and better invention this LED will never make it to market, or simply the number will not be reached...