Posts by zorud

Hot fusion “man made” doesn’t exist (yet), that’s true. But the current mainstream physics understanding says (or claims) that hot fusion has been out there since the Big Bang. If someone knows better, he should fight for and publish his theory..

Hi bang99, assuming you are talking about folks like him?

Godspeed, warm regards and thank for your sustain!

Stuff like that shows up every other day on JONP, to not forget the most important scientific paper and internet live presentation ever since sliced bread... 😆😆

1. Manuel May 27, 2019 at 7:08 AM

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/330601653_E-on Cat_SK_and_long_range_particle_interactions

Here are the numbers as of today at 9.45 A.M. E.T.

Full Readings: 21 583

Recommendations: 738

Index of Research Interest: 277.1

Citations: 13

These statistics are calculated by Researchgate directly.

These numbers would be considered a great success for publications of main Professors of nuclear physics after a career. You got these numbers after less than 5 months.

Unbelievable.

Godspeed,

Manuel

2. Andrea Rossi May 27, 2019 at 9:01 AM

Manuel:

You are right, those are the numbers and I am stunned, considering the nature of the Readers of Researchgate.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

And all hand made so far, as Rossi stated. Seems there is no request and no sales?So he can give his many employees in sales, service and robot factories a rest. He must be burning money like hell...but more likely he is still fine, while sitting with the one blue prototype box in his condo in Miami enjoying reading and writing on his blog... ^^

This list and similar others e.g. in the US, are known, and interesting from a strategic and competitive perspective, to browse through frequently.

Since there is no product from Leonardo, I do not expect to find anything about those “products” anywhere...as no one did so far, not even famous Ahlfors can provide anything from the web that points to a “product” from Rossi. I am convinced he never made it out of his condo with his blue blox with the two radiation detectors on to anybody out there...so all his clownery is just there to make his followers happy.

I would love to be corrected but not with Rossisays from his JONP.

I was talking about PRODUCTS, not incomplete R&D prototypes you are completing with specific customers to become reliable and safe products, that everybody can buy...I am a product manager in industry and know what e.g. the FDA or European authorities would say to “ Rossi like products”...

Beta testing Is to complete a prototype product to its final version...serious companies will never roll out products to their customers to let them do the testing and verifications, that you have to complete prior to commercialization. The companies will declare conformity and then follow their processes of market and product quality surveillance and will improve on the findings, if there are such.

All this never happened with Rossi’s imaginary “products, that is clear.

Of course! Everybody here knows that Rossi is talking to himself on his blog most of the time...same patterns, same punctuation, italo-english bad Rossi grammar writing-style is easy to recognize even for non-native-English folks like myself... you simply need to follow his blog for a longer time...

What an amazing and outstanding product performance of the world's most important invention of the century after its global launch on Jan 31st!

Unbelievable, that the word doesn't seem to spread from this dark and distant JONP/ECW internet corner out to the world and many more satisfied customers, that are eagerly waiting for delivery of the promised goods... Isn't that a pity?

1. Szymon Blachuta April 8, 2019 at 6:18 PM

Dear Dr Rossi,

1- do your customer reccommend you to other?

2- is the progress in selling heat spurred by such reccommendations?

Szymon Blachuta

2. Andrea Rossi April 8, 2019 at 8:04 PM

Szymon Blachuta:

1- yes

2- not yet

Warm regards,

A.R.

"Let us hope LENR is proven soon" - is one of the more realistic comments over there...

Wonder how this could have been approved by Frank Aclands strict control , since it states there is no working nor any other industrial device. Which is that ECW place is all about, isn't it?

The only news on Rossi‘s blog are the usual ones...

Rossi must burn money like hell, instead ramping up production of his world changing product he is back in R&D, spending most of his time with inventing new stuff....interestingly he seems to be back in his hightech lab at 1331 Lincoln Road APT 601in Miami Beach to create the next miracle. And plays of course tennis on weekends. Anybody nearby can say hello to him?

Wondering how people still buy into his claims and stories...can be only those who don’t care on what he said and wrote the other day. Amnesia?

1. Nick April 5, 2019 at 11:14 AM

Dear Andrea:

1- where are you working in this moment?

2- what is that you consider the most important thing you are making now?

2. Andrea Rossi April 5, 2019 at 12:32 PM

Nick:

1- USA

2- R&D on the production of electric energy directly from the plasma of the Ecat.

Warm Regards,

A.R.