zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Robert, anything I could do from my end to be able to watch this? Probably a country code problem…? 😞

Be aware that the biggest lie is that the Germans in WW II had no working bomb in their lab. In reality they directly looked at the Li-D bomb (USA: called Hydrogen bomb to hide the details..).

This is interesting and news to me. Do you have any credible backup for this claim?

It is really hard to find any „closer insights“ on this topic, e.g. like this. Thanks.

Why Hitler Did Not Have Atomic Bombs
    In the 75 years since the end of World War II there is still no agreement on the answer to the question of why the presumed race between the USA and…
    www.mdpi.com

These theories are just fantasies...and have never been proven or better have been disproved many times...

Is there any other „fantasy“ that explains the myriads of Neutrinos (guess those are somehow „real“?) originating from the stars and the reactions in their inner core out there? What could explain a Supernova, other than the current understanding of what might be happening inside stellar objects? I mean, can „low“ energy reactions indeed produce the measurable energies or phenomena like Novas, neutron stars, magnetars etc? I am not an astrophysicist, but calling all current astrophysical understanding (which might not be correct) bullshit makes sense only if there is a different theory that explains all current findings better than the „mainstream fantasies“.

Interesting - Rossi did choose a free of charge TV Streaming channel, famous for gamers and children. The right audience to attract to get his 1 million orders for his zero point energy duct-tape-head-light power generator ;)

So most of todays particle physics is bare nonsense or simply a mathematical fiction.

SInce todays particle physics is based more or less on - very expensive - experiments (CERN...), is there any other - more simple or more complex - theoretical explanation of what these folks can see and detect in their dayly practise (see below image which is real and no nonsense btw)? I mean, not that what we all had to learn in school or during academic education or can obtain from Wikipedia....?

Not sure if that is the real story... Do you trust China's "official" numbers?

China's COVID cases may have hit 900 million. What's headed our way?
    China have been overestimated or deaths have been underestimated. Whatever the case, China’s massive COVID surge and expected Lunar New Year travel could raise…
    theconversation.com

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not the one I was referring to, but a similar content. The natural gas pipeline grid is generally useable, will require minor adoptions, mainly in addional or new compressor stations. A good read …

A complete switch to a 100 percent hydrogen pipeline requires installing new and more turbines or motors and more powerful compressors to deliver the three-times higher volume flow of hydrogen compared to natural gas.

Repurposing gas pipelines for hydrogen
    How legacy infrastructure can become the backbone of a H2-based energy system.
    www.siemens-energy.com

When shall we see the first "working" copy of the device ?

Interesting.... based on common sense you can copy something real existing only... not sure what you will end up with copying ECW's and AR's imaginary stuff and hilarious dreams :)

Many on ECW believe that Rossi found the magic switch that enables ZPO (or energy out of nothing) to drive his Ecat and its AI... he is not only about to write histoy in physics, but invented completely new electronics, switches, circuit boards, cables etc. that work without any kind of power source. Hilarious, what will come next? Hard to imagine something that can beat this....

Maybe he was inspired by this song? Sam will like it, I am sure...

:)

Another groundhog day for ECW community... ;)

Rossi about to drop current "product" for the next evolution in the pipeline....? Again and again... which idiot would buy an ECat that requires a power connection to the wall plug, if he can use the very same version without grid connection??? ^^

Frank's latest realization and question to himself on ECW:

"If there is no difference in cost between the grid and gridless SKLeps, and there is no difference in performance, I can’t see any reason to order a grid version, as it adds unnecessary complexity. My guess is that the vast majority of customers will opt for the gridless SKLeps and probably the gridless SKLeps will become obsolete in time."

Maybe for the newbies something to dig into from another perspective (Gary Wright, wellknown for trying to hunt down AR for his scams and false claims...)

There was an interesting conversation with the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control / Division of Environmental Health back then on Rossi's claims of having manufactured devices in the state of Florida, that produce EH, along with radiation, radioactive material and EH... nice compilation.

https://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/docs/20120309BRC-Report.pdf

"All this is minor detail that should nevertheless have been addressed. What is not minor is the fact that Rossi himself made the fuel addition (using an undescribed procedure) albeit “in the presence of a member of the experimental team.” The fact that the reactant was inserted and extracted by Rossi with his own hands does not invalidate the technical data. After all, this is how most experiments are performed without chaperone. It does raise a question however and all questions unanticipated and unanswered in a report (particularly one of this potential consequence) tend to diminish credibility and thus significance."

Out of a nice summary from back in the days... https://www.infinite-energy.co…ne/issue118/analysis.html

Yes, I remember there have been a lot of discussions on this. And that Rossi had separate "non-natural" Ni isotopes at hand...Probably still somewhere here in the old files...