zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

No, it has no antiviral performance. There is no clinical evidence that ivermectin has any effect on COVID, except for some substandard studies. The data from UP is so unreliable it is useless. In many districts, it shows no deaths at all from any cause for months at a time. Indian epidemiologists say the use of ivermectin has not had any effect on hospitalization or mortality. They say all of the recent curves are caused by the natural course of the epidemic. It has reached herd immunity in some districts, plus people are too frightened to go out of their houses. The epidemiologists have measured antibodies in sample populations. They found the infection rate was far higher than the official statistics from UP and other states show. Probably 10 to 20 times higher, which is enough to explain the curves. No one knows how many people died, but the epidemiologists estimate this too is 10 to 20 times higher than the official reports.

Epidemiologists are better at analyzing this kind of thing than field doctors. In the history of medicine, doctors have often engaged in wishful thinking and ascribing cause and effect incorrectly. Doctors doing controlled, clinical double blind tests are usually better at statistics. So far, all of the quality tests show that ivermectin does not work. Even if it does, and even if we believe the best results from the clinical tests, it could not have produced the results ascribed to it in UP.

I wouldn't be so sure about that... based on your judgement all what is published and can be read here is a fairy tale?

The Undeniable Ivermectin Miracle in India’s 240m Populated Largest State, Uttar Pradesh – Horowitz - NewsRescue.com
    NewsRescue by DANIEL HOROWITZ, TheBlaze Uttar Pradesh might sound obscure to most Americans, but it is the most populated state in India, with urban areas that…
    newsrescue.com

We should look objectively on both sides of the coin, not only at the benefits of the new vaccines but also at using other "drugs" that seem to be safe and could potentially used easily in studies or even under EUA from the FDA (if wanted)....

Despite its anti-parasit intended use it seems to show at least the same if not more powerful antiviral performance....people don't seem to die or show severe side effects with the used medication in UP.... ?

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of "Deworming Drug" IVERMECTIN
    The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its…
    www.thegatewaypundit.com

I should have named it, it seems...;-) I thought that most here were aware of ivermectin, which is a strong antiviral drug, but limited to its approved use only...

Israeli scientists say their antiviral drug could stop COVID-19

https://m.jpost.com/health-and…-stop-covid-19-679437/amp

A team of Israeli scientists say that a drug previously used in an uncontrolled fashion to treat HIV has a direct antiviral effect against coronavirus, sending patients home virus-free within only a few days....

Sounds quite familar....but the question is: why not use the other well-known and working drug and run through a double-blinded multinational study to get an approval in use against Sars-Cov2? Why now a drug intended for use in treating HIV?

To bring some claims into context me link another report that judges some of the „Israel data“…

COVID infections may give more potent immunity than vaccines – but that doesn't mean you should try to catch it
    A new study from Israel on naturally acquired immunity has caused a stir – and some misinterpretation.
    theconversation.com

In fact, the benefit of vaccination is not even addressed in the study since unvaccinated people without prior infection were not included for comparison. The low rate of COVID-related hospitalisations among vaccinated participants (eight out of 16,000) would probably be strikingly lower than among non-vaccinated people without prior infection, but this group was not included in the analyses.

I will let you know, if your claim (at least 48x more infections among vaccinated) fits to the reality in Münster. So far 72 people in the age of 20…25, would mean ca. 2 students with natural immunity from Covid-19 infection were reinfected vs 70 double vaccinated…

I have no agenda not like you. The chance for a "Genesener" (recovered) for an infection age < 50 is at least 40 x lower than for a vaccinated person.

So be aware that 2G parties effectively are high risk zones due to the fact that vaccinated do not believe in an infection...

No gen therapy (Pfizer, Moderna,Astra) protects you from a delta infection or from spreading it.

Interesting data, can you share your source for this „at least 40x higher risk of infection for a vaccinated person vs a recovered person”? Thanks.

Why must I be sure?? In the MA event it hit (>300) only double vaxxers. But please ask the DE government. I would like to know it too.

= Lives lost by not early treating CoV-19!!

You don‘t seem to know what 3G or 2G means in German….or didn‘t read the entire story….

The event was open for 2G only. Geimpfte (vaccinated) und Genesene (went through a COVID-19 infection), both with official certificates (vaccination 2x, recovered from Cov-19) we’re allowed to enter. It doubt, that all 63 were only the ones who were vaccinated. This is your agenda only. Let’s wait for more details, if available at all.

The question is, how strict this was handled…and there are ways to get such a certificate on the dark side of the moon….

Are you sure that all 63 infected at this party were "double vaxxers"? Is there a detailed analysis on who exactly was diagnosed with Covid-19?

Access to this party had "2G" people only, what is either being 2x vaccinated or (not vaccinated and) recovered from a covid-19 infection.

Rossi needs to keep Frank Acland and his crowd happy by throwing in new food for speculations so they can bridge the time until the world (probably a live stream for ECW only?) will see the light ....

(note the space before question mark and the common Rossi-italo-english grammar :) )

CC

September 2, 2021 at 4:41 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Can you tell us which field operates in the customer where you will make the presentation ?

Andrea Rossi

September 2, 2021 at 9:23 AM

CC:

HiTech

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Interesting findings....

Vaccines Cut "Long-Haul" COVID Risk in Half, While Kids Test Positive in Droves | BioSpace
    A study published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases found that the Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca or Moderna vaccines resulted in a drop in “long-haul”…
    www.biospace.com

In addition there are signs, that children seem to develop more severe illness after infection...

"According to data collected by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), more than 500,000 children tested positive in the U.S. for COVID-19 from August 5 to August 26. ...

In states reporting, 0.1% to 1.9% of all child COVID-19 cases ended up in the hospital. Seven states reported no child COVID-19 deaths, and in states reporting, children were 0.00% to 0.24% of all COVID-19 deaths. "

But how natural immunity can get 13-times better than efficiency of already 95% efficient Pfizer vaccine goes over my head...;-)

The 95% efficiency has nothing to do with infection, just prevention from hospitalization with severe or deadly disease progression…

Covid-19 "Deja-vù" in Germany & Switzerland.... strong raise in hospitalizations, EC units filling again. Strongly effected by people returning from vacation.... Vast majority of new patients non-vaccinated. (German language)

Corona-Zahlen in der Schweiz steigen rasant: Infektiologe frustriert – „Es fühlt sich an wie ein Déjà-vu“
    In der Schweiz stehen die Intensivstationen kurz vor einer vierten Welle. Diesen Monat haben sich die Corona-Fälle dreimal verdoppelt. Die Ärzte sind…
    www.merkur.de

There are infinite news about CoV-19 sick/death you can download. All people that didn't get any treatment e.g. with Ivermectin. The Dr. Mengele show with no treatment is going on. Ask your friends where you can see some suffering...

It looks like the Telegram channel already shows hundreds of vaccine killed kids that did have "0"=zero risk from CoV-19.

Unfortunately I do not have friends that could tell or help me here, so I am trying to ask google.

I was specifically looking for data on Covid-19 induced deaths in children, to compare. One can find world wide numbers of a ca. 10.000 cumulated deaths among age group 4---18 (Unicef), but not sure how trustful. I do know that there are kids with preconditions (who are aware of it or not aware...), probably in both ways a similar risk.

Couldn't resist.... this is one of the very few if not the only one post since long here that does not insult anybody nor uses any of the common W-wording like idiot, bloodsucker, rubbish, mafia, FM/R/XX/B, criminals, Pfizer crap, cricket brains, fools, Dr. Mengeles, fascists, etc.... well done! Keep it up. :thumbup: