zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

We will never know for sure about the old AR stuff.

Didn't he cheat back then with his "old stuff" (Lugano dogbone experiments) with messing up the Nickel isotopes in the ash? No one from the audience was really allowed to put their hands on and personally check the results before/after...

If true, this kind of AR's "lab" installation leaves room for interpretations, what and how is there connected in reality...do the 230V come from the socket mounted on the wall - or from the cable channel routed on the floor? Anything else connected (not visible) on this kind of angled twin adapter? ;)

I wonder why anyone would keep any level of interest in this sad show.

It is one of a very few kind of closed communities where you can carefully and on longterm history study every nuance on how a guru can fool (himself and) a crowd of followers and believers with simple tricks and garage tinkering. Their major concern is not when and how a real product will come to market, they are eager to swallow brave every new version, Edition, change, experiment, video, demo…but what will happen to his legacy once he will be gone. Who will be entertaining the crowd then ? Frank A.? 😄

This is a LED chip, 5 Watt, 15-18V at 250mA, directly fed from the „original“ type of PSU. It starts glowing at about 12V, at 13V it appears comparatively bright, PSU shows 0.000 Amps.

No wattage, no amps,... infinite COP? ^^ How that...? Did you find by chance Rossis hidden secret sauce?

Did they all die from or with Covid? Would be interesting to see if there is an "abnormal" higher death rate in that age group compared to pre-Corona years... here in Germany somehow not possible to find reliable data...

Well, in general you need to keep paying to attend and submitting abstracts. A slow and patient business and it is not easy if you are not from a company or a university. For theoreticians they like a university.

I am curious if that will apply for meetings that are more or less related to „our“ LENR topic (e.g. ICCF24) as well?

Did you ever try to teach a trained SM monkey ??

Try to explain him the following::

You cannot describe a particle with a single 4 potential and even less using the classic Coulomb gauge as usually one just leaves left out the strongest field - the one generated by the internal charge = magnetic momentum. The magnetic momentum is never stable and directed !!! Also do the two charges (the momentum generating one and the externally visible) not overlap what disallows gauging.

So basically current SM physics (about mass and particles) is fringe nonsense.

I never tried. But I am sure, I would fail as well, if I officially call out loud that all stuff related to current mainstream SM physics is nonsense and believers or "trained" in that are monkeys... Maybe a start can be to provide sustainable evidence that the the current model fails to explain specific experimental findings, while your theory shows a much better and more accurate model for this? As an alternative or improvement... Just saying...It is a pity that such stuff seems to be discussed more or less in this forum only. And those who never read here will never know...

Obviously not. I need to do more work...

Isn't there any way to get invitations or apply for a lecture or as a speaker on those various conferences related to these topics? There should be ways to spread the word on your theory, other than just waiting for a publication in a major science media...?

Oh yes, it become very hot in that lab room, the people fused. :D :D :D

Anyway..that's Rossi himself all over...another proof of his expertise in physics and measuring amps, current and temperature... Publishing a paper that talks about a temperature difference (Delta T) in "°C". There is no such value 😅

The catalog doesn't show a LED lamp, btw... There is no 05.685 H4 LED lamp. This is an H4 halogen standard 12V 60/55 Watt as everybody can see fromn the specs and drawings. To me it seems Rossi is just using the reflector housing and put in some of his magic SKLEDs...

It has been pointed out to me on ECW that the 55W rating of the bulb is LIGHT power (tungsten equivalent?), not ELECTRICAL power, so the COP is unknown.

Of course the halogen H4 car illumination bulbs are specified by electrical power… 60/55 Watt means ca. 5 amperes at 12V. The „light power“ is ca. 1000 lumen for such H4 bulbs… Google or the specs from manufacturer like Bosch and others help… the shown H4 bulb seems incredibly dark for a car H4 lamp compared to standard use btw…

What's wrong with dottore? Lots of mishaps recently.

He is simply getting old, with the known related shrinking ability to keep all his things straight and in the right order, esp. when have to manage such a bag full of sock puppets...