zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

There isn't any sign of buzz in the world's business, press and online/social media on an upcoming event that will re-invent energy and heat production landscape and grant tons of Nobel prizes afterwards...if you google for Leonardo Corporation Miami which is very soon about to write history, you won't find any other matches than the usual suspects like JONP. ECW, sifferkol, and other pseudo science stuff...if you limit your search to the last 4 weeks - practically nothing. In our heaviliy connected and networked world (no conspiracy as excuse, please) this can ony have one explanation: there IS NOTHING coming soon fromm this company....not even Ahlfors seems able to hunt Rossi down on any real business traces (would be great if I'm wrong with this, and there are...)

I doubt...Rossi doesn't know what a smartphone is - he would have posted pictures since long...and he - and all other who work for him - has no clue of social media and how to use them for spreading his information and vision and do a great marketing for his revultionary new toy. There is just his all day long posting BS on his blog to keep the ECW folks active...

The other explanation might be (or for sure can olny be): there is nothing of interest or nothing at all to take a pic or a little video from (prototypes, robotic factories, R&D lab, employees, ...) 8o

Instead of enlightening me it would probably make more sense if you would help those guys to find the right way and results...I am no expert in particle nor wave nor nuclear physics, but I try to follow those findings, reports and endeavors that help to explain and understand our world and where we came from and will probably go to better....

It is really a pain to continously read W's outpourings of thousands of researches participating in a crime... such attitudes and accusations have no business being here. No good advertising for him nor the discussion on this forum.

Wyttenbach - it seems it is out of your control, to give up on ranting, hating and throwing mud and insults on hot fusion, ITER, CERN and all employees there and in general on on everybody who still sees any value in SM ....I am convinced LENR will make its way into scientific community earlier or later, and we will see products some day. I do like your approach with your theory to try to answer so far unanswered questions or wrong answers, but as a few others here I would like you to argue and discuss your stuff in a common scientific manner and give up on your mud fight...you should really rethink your childish huffiness.

Good description: "...preparing the data..." ;)

Correct measuring with independent 3rd parties (why such a big fuzz again with another live stream this time not form his living room, it seems, if his gadget works?) and publishing would be more efficient and would save him probably a lot of money he need to spent with his next international live stream from a Swedish location...

But the history shows that AR never gave something away into independent 3rd parties hands or labs (he managed at Doral, that not even the contracted owner of the 1MW plant had access to his own "product"...)

Good stuff for inspiring Mats Lewan maybe to prepare for another thrilling chapter of "An impossible invention - Part 2", I could imagine...

I have no clue why serious people can think of Rossi having a global experienced business partner ("one of the highest echelons"!!) with all that background, power and expertise to manage the roll out such a marvellous device and flood the world markets.. No business partner who has the money or the power to do this would allow somebody posting from his condo in Miami such clownish and redicolous behavior who releases every other day another (master)piece of unbelieveable data, claims and information.

The pattern is always the same, everytime more crazy and silly to get his followers aligned and stay tuned. Rossi with his blog (or does somebody else have any other information or facts?) will not be able to rewrite the landscape of common market launches of new high-tec gadgets. If so, he will have be awarded with the Nobel prize for Economics as well, next to the one for Chemistry, Phyisics etc...maybe also for The Nobel Piece prize, becuase this will end all wars and fight on energy ressources.

Oh man...It is somehow boring to constantly read this repetitive assessment of current mainstream QM and physics being total BS. Not a good strategy...Interested folks from many specialties will browse through this forum probably regularly just to read and note that they are idiots... I would love to see W to discuss his new theory with his scientific colleagues (idiots?) out there at eyelevel and argue on all pros and cons in good style...if he continues with his vendetta there will never be a chance that his work will make it into mainstream media or to a celebrated presentation on important annual congresses around the globe...

The resistance IS negative!

If you go online there are papers that describe how the complex space charge configuration is converting heat energy into electrical current.

If you google the topic of a negative resistor, also quite intresting results come up, that fit nicely to AR's story, related to "Free Energy/Pseudoscience"...

(this one from Psiram (former EsoWatch) in german only, unfortunately... https://www.psiram.com/de/index.php/Negativer_Widerstand)

this is so laughable...Rossi is getting closer to Orbo 😁
    A huge cylinder, 1m long and 30cm thick would naturally sound much more serious for a new unseen energy generator....

Home depot parts are indeed manufactured in millions per year.... ;)

So no problem to start mass production with the existing robotic factory right away. Finally...maybe the robots are not the newest anymore after all these years and need a replacement so his manufacturing will be up-to-date. But his big global partner will for sure take care of this, should no be a problem at all.

Any ideas who his partner is? I don't want to miss this once-in-lifetime-opportunity to buy a good number of shares before the cat is out of the bag....

Couldn't resist to comment from my end, becaue it seems you do really believe evrything what Rossi writes...

Isn't it really strange, that there is not the slightest little proof (pictures, business numbers, emplyoees, partners, highest echelon international multi-concern like ABB?, robotic factory locations, all his former ECat customers and heat-as-a-service users with their facilities and employees, local authorities / certificators, tax bills etc etc....) to support his current (and former) claims? Nothing can be prevent from being leaked or disclosed to public or leaked from any insider in todays multidigital online social media world. If true what Rossi claims - even if he tries to keep all and everything confidential - I am sure you agree that there are a lot other "big brothers" out there, who would have known long time ago about this greatest invention of all times, and if he has the goods and the products and the technology the world would either know it, or Rossi would have disappeared for a reason with his worldchanging technology ("conspiracy"...).

And since we all can watch him typing BS on his JONP blog all day long (it seem theres is plenty of time to blog instead of being in the lab in these important days...) and his ECW crowd is putting on their pants with enthusiasm, it is quite clear that all this can be only hot air (maybe from the blue box he showed in the video presentation from his condo....?) ;)^^

I think so - and none of them ever had a smartphone nor any other contact with the outside world, media, relatives, news papers, etc ...

I am sure Ahlfors would have for sure found traces or leaks of anything related to Rossi, his team and his tech (outside of ECW and JONP and a few other derivates dealing with flatearth and UFO topics...) and would have post it here.

It can't be nuclear (and linked to ionizing radiation), otherwise the authorities would have shut down his business, labs and condo-tinkering long time ago. And Rossi himself denied that it is fission or fusion....so what? Of course energy out of nothing, it seems - or in Rossi's own words: a new unknown unexlpoited energy. I am still waiting for the big news media to cover this story....and try to hunt Rossi down for every little news they can get for this emerging energy revolution. He will become a new Einstein for sure....

There will be an NDA....and to protect his IP AR will never disclose anything beyond the blurry videos and the ugly blue box we could see last time. He can and must do better tghis time, if ever...

How in hell can it be possible in these modern times, that not the smallest little detail of this revolution in the energy landscape could make it into social media or the public? It is quite hard to imagine that none of Rossis many employees and none of his many customers have ever owned and used smartphones...

But a simple explanation could be indeed, that Rossi is mostly sitting in his condo typing questions and answers on his Laptop on his famous blog, and there is no robotic factory, no lab, no team, no customers, nothing. His blogging on his famous JONP is the only source of information available at the eve of a new world, without fusion, fission etc.......Go Leonardo! We are eagerly waiting!

sam12 - any guess what may heva happened to Rossis customers with the dozen different Ecat types he sold since 2011? What happened with his certifications of the products? What may his "echelon" global partner think of his ever-changing plans to mass produce his certified Ecats in massive numbers in his ever-changing robotic factory? Maybe the robots became in the meantime so intelligent, that they can reconfigure themself every other year, and figure out automatically what home depot parts will be needed for his next masterpiece?

Or could it be there is no global partner, since no seriuos business partner would allow Rossi such crazy behaviour?...

It is amazing how your massias is able to manipulate you and many other souls on ECW....