zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:
  • Unread Posts

Posts by zorud

Yes: This is true. Why should we compare real fusion (LENR) with the fantasy (hot fusion) tried by 5 generations of SM fooled physicists??

The challenge or better problem here is that hot fusion is not a fantasy, but well-known as a terrible dangerous weapon. And well enough understood unfortunately by "SM physicists", so no problem to design and replicate (depending on money, politics and resources) such military "products"... :(

Having instead a working recipe for LENR based energy production and a nicely fitting theory would be worth a future Nobel prize, my guess....

WCG always finds excuses and nice interpretations in favor of Rossi, doesn't matter how silly or crazy Rossi's activities are...reminds me on many folks posting on ECW (e.g. LarryJ and others), in their eyes Rossi simply can't be wrong. That is the law...otherwise the world would be in disarray :)

Sam - any idea what happened to the other recent or past important "SK" tests or what was the outcome?

Very unfair comparison...

Different to Rossi many people back then could watch and see and follow how Edison succeeded in the end. Here you can only believe, if you want, what Rossi says and writes since 2010. The only non-Rossi half-public muppet show with IH didn’t reveal any working device either....

LOL...be aware of another not-so-much-gifted-person-one-man-show-streams-from-his-condo-puppet-show with dancing ballerinas...spot on!

Maybe this time not even with Frank Acland onsite?

1. Bernie Morrissey July 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

I have a special request. You say it is possible to

unveil the E-Cat SK Leonardo maybe yet this year. WOW that would be a great moment in history! I humbly ask that you consider presenting it where your loyal followers can be present during the presentation. I know that I would love to be there during such a great event.

Thank you for your consideration.

Bernie Morrissey

2. Andrea Rossi July 30, 2019 at 10:05 AM

Bernie Morrissey:

Your request is analogous to many others around the world, but I do not have the gift to be ubiquitous. The sole way to be ubiquitous for a not so much gifted person like me will be with a direct streaming.

Thank you for your kind attention to the work of our team,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

The wellknown broken record...small Rossisays steps towards an undeniable product...

In this Big Brother world no one who claims to have found the holy grail in energy production to save mankind and poor countries can really hide such a product, factory, huge engineering team, customer installations, etc. from being leaked to the public...

This would only work, if all will take place in a condo (like the last very convincing demo of a blue metal box) and in Rossi’s imaginary world on JONP. There is really nothing else, isn’t it?

We all know - it is not fusion, not fission, it is simply the famous Rossi-Effect! Whatever that is or will be - he will work on it, claim to be close, will improve, will... until he and all his lies and legacy will disappear into oblivion some day...and mankind never will see a working E-Cat, which is on the market with customer installations since 2011...

WCG - Mizuno never claimed to have something like a commercial product. certified and ready to sell...Rossi sells imaginary products and imaginary heat from imaginary products manufactured in imaginary robotic factories by his great imaginary team since 2011. You just need to follow his diaries on rossilivecat.com. Easy task.

Anybody has a clue what finally happened to his remotely via internet operated controller box, that safely starts, runs and shuts down his LENR SK-device at his 40MW customer since end of last year? Not needed? Not used? Not working? No batteries? No....?

Sam - come on: you can squeeze these answers out of your master. Give it a try. :)

Simply amazing...the next fabulous perpetuum mobile is on the horizon: all will work without any external power source... it seems not even his fly-by-wire operation of the controller box from his head quarter does need any electricity...what a magnificent piece of technology.

1. Frank Acland July 18, 2019 at 7:32 PM

Dear Andrea,

Interesting that you say a permanently self-sustaining heat-producing E-Cat is very close. Can you help me understand what exactly you mean?

1. Will you need an external power source to start the E-Cat reaction?

2. Will the control system need to be connected to an external power source continuously?

3. Do you need to have access to grid electricity for this?

Thank you very much,

Frank Acland

2. Translate Andrea Rossi July 18, 2019 at 8:44 PM

Frank Acland:

1- no

2- no

3- no

But be careful: ” very close ” does not mean ” done ” ( so far ).

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Hot fusion “man made” doesn’t exist (yet), that’s true. But the current mainstream physics understanding says (or claims) that hot fusion has been out there since the Big Bang. If someone knows better, he should fight for and publish his theory..