zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

So it seems there are no results nor any other information from the intense 3rd party tests of the previous device during the lockdown period? What happened to this important tests? Did the device fail totally and Rossi came up with his next iteration to be tested again next week?

Probably even sam12 did not expect that his new SKL (which has been widely tested with a 3rd party via Skype (!) in the past months as we all know) would not make it to the market... Again a new version that will make the previous one obsolete. Business as usual... the crowd on ECW is again fascinated that Rossi is still able to come up with newer and more powerful versions of his gadgets, although he doesn't seem to have the slightest clue how it works....

Physics is not about having an opinion. Either a model is true and works within some experimental frame or it is dead wrong. Here we (except you) did discuss about very very deep electron levels what is more than outrageous nonsense.

Do you really understand the difference between a Hamiltonian and Lagrangian??

Why did I expect something like this response? ... My comment was about you as an individual that seems not be able to "normally" behave and respond to others - independend from the subject (I didn't comment on your or other ones physics, almost all other folks here can argue without losing contenance),.. It is all about your "kinderstube". This goes seemlessly in line with your provocant question about my or other's intellect (who have in your opinion no clue on your science or other science or your opinion). I will stop commenting on your ranting here because it is useless....

Wyttenbach - don't throw stones in the glass house....you should go back to school too, because you seem to have missed all lectures of gentleman-like behavior and common scientific interaction with your collegues on an eye-to-eye level. Not accepting others' opinion should not end up in such kind of argumentation and ranting you show here on a daily base....
    You can do better - give it a try!

...The only bat able to fly such long distances is the bloodsucking business man ...

Why not the famous disapperead (?) bat research lady that spent most of her live hunting bats with its viruses in caves all over China?

sam12 may probably be disappointed by realizing this guy is describing a well known Italian inventor and charlatan with amazing claims (without using his name) in the field of LENR...

Rossi seems to have no clue about his new product... „It should“...

If he is about to let it test soon he should have a better idea on the power of his new gadget... or did he forget how to measure that? We know he is not good in math, wiring, temperature, etc... 😃

Don't be ridiculous. There are millions of people saying this sort of thing.

Not so sure, that this is rediculous... in recent times this became a multi-million dollar business on its own...

You can find tons of samples on this topic.

https://www.ft.com/content/374…5a-11e5-acfb-cbd2e1c81cca

http://www.dmlp.org/database/l…inst-user-comments?page=8

“Most companies today are actively monitoring their online reputation and, while many welcome honest customer feedback, they will also take steps to protect and defend that reputation if they feel it’s been unfairly maligned.”

Just a side note: I am sure that all posters here in this forum are aware that they may eventually get approached by lawyers of certain companies, institutions or let's say wellknown university hospitals in Switzlerland (esp. when its reputation may be at risk if such strong claims are made here). The internet does not forget and there is no anonymous space anymore where everybody can claim what he wants or finds suitable for his agenda or opinion...

Small correction: he claimed "only indoors", but otherwise I agree that W has a quite strange behavior in argumenation and discussing topics where people have a different opinion. Espscially his crude behavior and language is something that is really annoying...

What a dangerous, dark, cold and hostile world out there ... all and everything corrupt, dominated by any kind of mafia, only criminal scientists and physicists who don‘t have a clue on the breathtaking new SO(4) theory...and full of virus experts without clear brains who don’t see the writing on the wall, that this coronavirus is man-made...
    Is there a place to hide or to escape to?

sam12 - why don’t you ask your hero about his plans for the public demonstration of the latest SKL Ecat? It’s been quite a while since Rossis last announcements....Lockdown is over in Italy, given that Rossi is still there since he left US for Italy (based on his lawyers) and had a few months more time to improve his “product” together with the 3rd party testers which saw and tested the product via skype...

„When the paper was finally published this week, it sparked global headlines, largely thanks to former head of MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove. In a newspaper podcast interview he claimed the research was smoking-gun evidence the virus pandemic had ‘started as an accident’ when a man-made virus escaped from a Chinese lab.

The paper – co-authored by Professor Angus Dalgleish, a renowned oncologist and vaccine researcher who works at St George’s Hospital, University of London, and Birger Sorensen, a Norwegian virologist – contains none of the stark allegations that originally stunned its reviewers.

The initial paper that triggered wild rumours failed stringent tests of verification and is understood to have been rejected in April by eminent international journals such as Nature and the Journal of Virology. Biomedical experts from the Francis Crick Institute and Imperial College London are said to have refuted its conclusions.

Then one of the paper’s co-authors, Dr John Fredrik Moxnes, chief scientific adviser to the Norwegian military, asked for his name to be withdrawn. This week, after numerous rewrites, the paper was published by the Quarterly Review of Biophysics Discovery. And those original world-shaking conclusions have now withered to innuendo. No accusation of Chinese manipulation appears.

The rewritten paper describes the virus as a ‘chimera’ – this means it contains the viral genetic material of more than one virus. This may occur naturally when two viruses infect a living creature at the same time.

It is the reason leading investigators believe that the Covid-19 virus acquired its pandemic powers by jumping between species.„

https://www.trendswide.com/spy-chief-in-coronavirus-storm/

W - maybe you can comment on this article, that basically represents the common opinion of the mainstream (not pharma mafia regulated) virological experts worldwide.

I am interested to carefully read your links and explanations what exactly / which sequence is „man-made“ and doesn’t origin from the bat virus... to understand why you seem to know (?) better than the rest of all experts out there.

My conclusion on all what I could find from quite reliable sources is that it probably originated from that Wuhan lab, but not as man-made, more by accident. I am with you they did a lot of research with many bat viruses but for now I decided to believe folks like Drosten and other very experts in this field who also claim that there is no evidence for a human-made Coronavirus.

https://www.theguardian.com/co…vid-19-lab-false-pandemic

Mortality rate in US is 5,2% based on these numbers, not 3,2%...but different to Germany the infection rate seems about to peak now in the US while Germany is on its way down since a week...