zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:
  • Unread Posts

Posts by zorud

Hard to imagine that Rossi's 1MW plant did constantly turn 36000 kg water into steam, when you compare this with a common industrial steam cleaner, like this one:

http://hymachines.com/ProductShow-125.html see video here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That 30 kW machine has a water consumption rate of 48 kg/h only! Rossi's 1MW plant produced more than 30 times (!) more per hour...so really amazing where all this steam and heat did go at Doral...and probably without any noise...? :)

The real problem is - and as well for all believers and followers on ECW - that everybody has to rely on the famous Rossisays. There is no other truth out there, which is independent and objective. Time and market will tell - but I do expect, that nothing will change (since of course Rossi will tell...^^)

See here - the pro-Rossi crowd is celebrating already the overwhelming success of Rossi's Jan 31st commercial presentation (aka muppets show). Tons of customers, orders, and all is on course...

1. Frank Acland February 21, 2019 at 10:19 AM

Dear Andrea,

Can you explain what you mean when you write about the ‘unexpected success’ of the January 31 presentation. Were you not expecting to have much success?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi February 21, 2019 at 12:24 PM

Frank Acland:

We expected to have success, but not the results we are having, that are well beyond our expectations. No plan B.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I take it as proven, that all available evidence is proof enough to me, that there was no customer with a heat consuming production process in the back box behind the blue 1MW plant. Take it or leave it.

Coming back to Rossi's "dancing ballerina"...any video tekkies among the crowd here who can help to explain why Rossi's video camera (I guess it was a common CMOS HD video camcorder?) was able to show a quite colorful picture with almost all colors, despite the fact that the spectrum measured by his spectrometer did show roughly zero intensities above ca. 450nm? Based on the spectral sensitivity of common CMOS chips the obtained image should have been very "blueish" due to the absence of green and red light only...? The camera sensor is also not able to catch any relevant spectral content in the near UV and below (peaks in the range of 100...300nm as claimed by Rossi)...

No pipes (neither through doors nor walls) = no heat exchanger (Rossi invention, no bills of materials, no drawings, no eye witnesses of installation or dismantling, no missing windows during the 1-year-"test"...nothing other than Rossi says). Simple calculation.

Yes - so many incredible things have happened and much has been accomplished....the plot and the puppets show goes on. Just have a look over to JONP or ECW...

1. Frank Acland February 18, 2019 at 5:27 PM

Dear Andrea,

Since the event on Jan 31st, can you say which of the following you have done?

a) Responded to inquiries from potential customers.

b) Made agreements with new customers.

c) Built E-Cat SK plants for new customers.

d) Delivered new E-Cat SK plants to new customers.

e) Monitored E-Cat SK installations remotely.

Many thanks, and best wishes,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi February 18, 2019 at 6:43 PM

Frank Acland:

a) yes

b) on course

c) on course

d) on course

e) yes

After these 18 days from the presentation of January 31st I can say that momentous events happened that are strongly reinforcing our situation. This allows me to confirm that the presentation of http://www.ecatskdemo.com has been very successful and that our target has been fully reached in perfect equilibrium with our possibilities.

Thanks also to the magnificent work made by you and Thomas Florek. Before the presentation , if you remember, I told you both ” Acland at the piano, Florek at the guitar and concertina, Rossi at the drums: if the Ecat doesn’t work, we have a plan B”: it appears the plan B will not be necessary.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

As always...it is Rossisays only, and doesn’t matter if it comes from Rossi’s friends Nyberg, Lewan or Ackland. It would be really news if there will be hard facts, some day. Anyone can read, see or touch. Rossi’s BS show continues, still no crowds lurking in front of condo in Miami to get first hand news on the new customers...all secret, and will remain secret. Wake up, Adrian!

I can only guess that the Doral tech was not scalable and not realiable, in the sense that Rossi needed to micromanage it almost 24/7. Process control was not even close to be totally automatized.

Your guess is Rossi‘s own explanation, colported when asked why he dumped his fabulous product for the revolutionary new QX, which he claimed to have developed during the Doral “test”... not really polite behavior being under contract to deliver the goods (a working ECat) he got a first rate of 11 mio $ for...

T

sam, it seems Rossi is now also able to bend time and can answer questions before he was asked...? Or is he mixing up his different sock identities? Strange time stamps...

Being in the shoes and responsibility of Rossi‘s one of the highest echelons partners, would you simply watch him playing his silly games on JONP and let him do such outlandish presentations and claims? What a great piece of marketing and brand damage that would be? LOL squared....