zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

Adrian,

most here have interest in LENR in general, and many unlike you did follow Rossis lies since many years and probably simply want him to either disappear forever from the scene or finally demonstrate that he has what he says. As we know, he had nothing proved to work Independently so far. Same story since almost a decade. So wait and see that he will not sell heat, won’t show his robotic factories, won’t publish his theory, won’t independently let verify his quark..

SOT -please make sure to always have a your satellite phone in your pocket, so you can tell Rossi's headquater to increase the steam flow rate if it gets colder in your cabin in the Rockies... :)

How can you doubt? He is an experienced engineer...

AA stated:

„...Organizations like OECD, EPRI, GRI and the World Bank have paid me to evaluate projects, so I do have expertise in R&D, and the design and construction of manufacturing facilities....”

Adrian, meanwhile I am sure you would buy shares of Leonardo Corp. like hell after that second-rate theater in Stockholm, if they would have gone public...I did watch the entire video, but that crap on the table didn’t convince me. It had nothing to do with a serious scientific presentation. It was a Rossi show, maybe to attract another “IH” lime investor or simply to create some publicity for his very followers.

Rossi might have had seen “something” in his early NiLi experiments, but nothing substantial to reproduce as it seems, IMHO he was simply performing trail&error to find the secret sauce again, because neither he nor anybody else had a clue or a theory to follow... If there was a real effect at all, he would have come up with something that he and others would have replicated more easily and constantly, despite his paranoid secrecy. What he showed on the table in Stockholm was simply a farce and had nothing to do with demonstrating a real EH effect. He did not even care about showing any evidence on energy out > energy in...

Let me try this one ...

1. Frank Acland April 14th, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Once certification is secured for the domestic E-Cats, how long do you estimate it will take before you are able to start manufacturing the units?

Thanks, and best wishes,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi April 14th, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Dear Frank Acland:

We have already made all the engineering of the production line in the two factories we will set up (one in the USA, one in Europe) and we will have just to set up the software of the robots and fix the drawings after the requirements of the Certificators. I think that it will take from 6 to 12 months afer the certifications will be done to start the production.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Isn't he a bit late? Do you care at all to understand what Rossi said and did in the past 10 years?

Poor Frank Acland - he must have been very patient all these years and hoping ...and hoping....and hoping...

WIsh you more luck. Adrian. We all are getting old and it is probably better to look for somebody else in this LENR land who has a more promising technology or at least doesn't lie all day long.

Really? When was the last time you heard of someone building a factory without a product to make?

I heard of Andrea Rossi and his claims, and your claims, many many times, this year and many years ago, as you can easily read here in this thread. No one saw a product to make (yet), just claims and home depot / duct tape kind of engineering stuff, wildly wired on a table in Stockholm, with Rossi's magic hand operating something under the cover....

Ahlfors, I like your search & find skills, although I admit it is quite annoying to always see your posted pics and snapshots without any comment or even your own judgements.... can you redirect your search and dig into Leonardo Corp & Rossi to see what may have happened with their businesses? Production facilities? Employees? Contracts? Anything that would give us an idea if there is any substancial going on beyond "Rossisays" or "Adriansays"?

Anybody has a clue what happened to that famous adress? Still in use by IH? Or Leonardo? Rossi must have somewhere a huge garage for his ongoing R&D with his huge team for the next generation ECAT SK. What comes next? Maybe The ECAT sam?

I remember the famous golden plate with this sentence back in 2015, there was an entire thread on Frank Aclands ECW on thisplate. I missed what happened with it... I assume it went somewhere with the locked or scraped remnants of the Doral rusty 1MW plant...

Andrea Rossi May 4, 2017 at 2:42 PM

Yrka:

In the US we already have a factory where we already are manufacturing industrial products.

In Sweden we are not yet ready to start a production, but we are working hard to start it within this year.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossi & Friends have a hard time to stay tuned...it is interesting to see how many factories there are already in place and up and running. One simply needs to dig in Rossi diary, but looking back doesn‘t count for the followers and believers. There will always be a new and better cat...

Adrain, being a physicist and working as engineer in industry as you did, I am no flatearther or UFO believer and rely on facts. You but simply believe in Rossi says, and so you do with your anonymous „bloggersays“.... What a shame.

Adrian, why don't you come up with a single hard fact, that supports your crazy story? E.g. you could easily disclose your 3rd party source that knows also about Rossis factory, so we finally would have an "indipendent" source of information.... I am sure this would somehow restore your lost credibility here on this forum.

I mean he is succesful selling the Ecat

with satisfied customers.

I think we all here agree there is a long way to go...first let's see and wait for the first public signs that there is a new facility in the block with a robotic factory, with logistics/goods in/out, warehouses, employees, ...where Leonardo Corp. is manufacturing something and pays taxes. Then let's wait for the the public marketing, the first sales, and then wait for the first satisfied customers....

Which of these phases you think will gain enough attraction for a local news paper in Florida? When do you think CNN, NBC and all others will line up with their reporters and their mobile broadcast television studios in front of this factory (?) or Leonardo Corp. office at 1331 Lincoln Road, App. 502, in Miami, because something big is in the air, and to get an interview from the man who started to turn the entire energy production landscape upside down?

The biggest mystery will be how he will be managing 12.500 Celsius operating temperature in his little reactor. He probably had to invent another alien material and an unknown temperature sensor, in addition to the previous that was able to withstand 2700 Celsius without any problem.