zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

stan is new here since this weekend, doesn't seem to have an objective interest in the history and his only plan seems to get rid of this "bad image" discussion of Rossi, so I would also ask: why?

"Lack of Rossi supporters could also have something to do with the change in moderation tactics taking place after the settlement."

I don't think so. The problem with supporting Rossi is, that actually no one who is convinced or believes in Rossi, is willing to answer the tricky questions (like the ones above, or others that completely contradict modern physics and thermodynamics). If you browse through the Q&A's and the content of discussion on Frank Aclands ECW - evereybody with a good basic idea on physics, chemistry and more important: on common business adminstration, will feel his hair standing on end....

Google translator:

...IVA wishes to announce that the Academy does not support the messages presented at the conference at the IVA Conference Center on November 24, 2017, among which Andrea Rossi participated...

...In this case, therefore, IVA clarifies that the academy does not in any way support the messages presented at the present conference.

We (LF/Vortex et al) haven't seen ALL the facts from discovery. For example, we've only seen parts of some of the depositions.

How about you (Dewey/IH) release all the key depositions in their entirety?

This fits well to the general theme on ECW...there almost everybody is in line with Rossi's story-telling, like this one from yesterday:

"...The validity of the customer was never tested in court as IH agreed to an out of court settlement after the opening arguments on the first day of court. They subsequently relinquished all rights to the ecat, probably because the Expert Responsible for Validation (ERV) agreed to by both parties said the test was a complete success and IH owed Leonardo $89 million. Your comment about a sham customer is pure conjecture as you will never know what Rossi would have argued in court.."

Ignorance to have a closer look at the available documents (Rossi under oath!) and the documented facts...many of them have been shared here in this forum as well.

Are you taking the bet then?

Seems you felt addressed by my post?

No, I don't see such a bet would do anything good to change this whole discussion and running in circles. Rossi believers will go on to ignore any sign of doubt in their hero. Rossi has always been a master of promises and excuses when it comes to point to deliver and something he claimed did not materialize. We will see this by end of this year and by end of next year - it is simply the same pattern, since almost a decade. This is unfortunately just entertaining but doesn't add anything of value to the entire LENR research field, and no product (he could have been a billionaire and started to save the world many years ago with his certified 1MW plants...but didn't why? I am sure you can explain: because there was already an new and better and smaller and higher COP toy in the R&D pipeline...

Why is this debate still going on?

Because there are unfortunately still technically blind people who ignore the revealed reality on the Doral "test" results and protocols and also find the famous Stock(h)olm "demonstration" convincing enough to believe in their hero and his industrial product before end of 2018. Only 60% to go to be there... ;)

Dewey,

If Rossi has something saleable, getting his IP back and all the sales territories is worth a lot more than $90 million. Time will tell. Running down Rossi proves nothing.

Do you really think, that IH would have let Rossi from the hook or out of the contract if there was a probability that his junk worked od did show signs of COP > 1? They tried hard and were fooled, so Rossi and his IP running away from a partner who was ready to invest did only show he had indeed not a single 1 mW of Excess Heat to sell.

It seems very unlikely to me that Rossi would build a production line if he were not convinced the E-Cat worked

This is already on question - or does anybody outside Rossi's inner crowd (or himself) have any clue where he is currently programming his robots from ABB and setting up his mass production? He must be quite done, if he still wants to be on time with his industrial product in 2018? Any other proof that this is true?

Adrian already bets now on mid 2019...so it seems we are getting back to the old days where everything is always at least one year ahead....and we never saw/see a product (not a prototype or anything that worked) in time as claimed. This should open eyes and minds.

Adrian - you want to state, that commercial suppliers, who will be installing Leonardo's "heating devices" in an industrial environment, do not care about UL, which is a prerequisite not only for the tons of cabling, piping, pumps etc. and electrical wiring and powering? This would be the first time in modern history that somebody would operate a facility with an unknown energy generator e.g. in the basement and puts everybody in the building at risk (thermal runaway, radiation?, heat? other unknown hazards and potential health affecting emmissions..... Good luck!

Meanwhile I am convinced you would buy blind one of those without being interested how to deal with potential incidents and legal requests from insurance companies and their lawyers.

Adrian, just have a look a this site: https://www.globalspec.com/ind…ctory/oil_burning_boilers

This may give you and others who believe in the Rossi-saga of certified industrial devices (means he had provided details and evidence to authorized 3rd parties = hand them over detailed device descriptions, drawings, a full working device, or at least demonstrate the safe and efficient use of a device e.g. to a CSA inspector) hopefully some food for thought... the best thing Rossi could do is to simply let everybody know, that his device for industrial use is approved and certified (must be if he wants to start selling it this year) and provide evicence for that.

But I am sure that none of his many ECATs has never seen an independent 3rd party test lab. One would know or find it out....

Jed - you should have mercy with Adrian - it really seems that his industrial experience and installing of furnaces has been long time ago, could be that he was not naild down to provide safe and efficient use back in the days to authorities. And since he is reluctant to read or ignore public documents, he may not be aware of modern requirements and restrictions in this field...

Adrian , This all sounds and reads pretty much like simply copy and paste from JONP...isn’t there any detail that you would put into question or find strange as an experienced engineer? Really nothing?

Not only in your opinion...I was asking Frank Ackland directly, because few of my sarcastic and critic posts on Rossi did not make it through moderation. His response via email was very clear: This ECW forum is not a place to critizize e.g. Rossi and his (fake) test at Doral, it is a place to discuss his Ecat technology and products to come that will save the world...:-(

Who told you this? Rossi? It is amazing how you try to avoid to admit that Rossi definitely lied with respect to his very important customer. There was none, he himself was his customer he sent the energy bills to. Please read the damn court documents, but this seems to be a hard one for you, isn't it?

@Para: no - with sold I mean sold like any other heating device to public, e.g. by Buderus or Viessmann. Since AR has announced to start selling industrial units this year there must be already sales and distribution channels contracted and set up, and their training in using, installing and selling is on the way...