zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

It seems the only ones who have a clue about the "box under the paper box" are Rossi and Fabiani. It is so rediculous to see this on the table during the show. Only this detail of their setup and their behaviour speaks a thousand words on this presentation and should make people suspicious on what there was going on. What hey try to hide from the eyes of the audience? Maybe Rossis "IP"? Or just Sigma < 2?

It is well known in LENR, that the even isotopes with 0 nuclear spin are responsive to the LENR reaction than are the old isotopes with nonzero nuclear spin.

Maybe you can cite or provide a link to some peer-reviewed papers or experiments that confirm your assumptions? What exactly is LENR reaction? Do you have a theory? I am waiting for one that will become hopefully "mainstream-physics-proof" and open a new era in nuclear physics (awarded with a Nobel prize of course) so someone who understands the effect can replicate the reaction when wanted. It is hard to see that no one on earth other than Rossi seems to have a clue (and a "product"...).

What is so much wrong with the points 1-6 above? After all I found it really difficult to understand how and why an (otherwise serious?) investor has been fooled and convinced to pay 11.5 Mio, based on his (missing? or at least bad) due diligence - and didn't stop that fake deal shortly after it has started or after a couple of months. The fact that there was no production nor any logistics (no in- and out-traffic if goods) didn't ring a bell, it seems. There were more signs...

It would be more helpful not to destruct the forum further by another thread that deals in my opinion with the same content (BLP update). So why not simply continue the discussion in the proposed thread...?

Why is Rossi keeping his "demo" or "test" or whatever he might have to show so secret? Best thing that could happen is a huge broad medial interest for his new energy source, doesn't matter if he is looking for one or more prominent big partner or if he had already one, as communicated by him. He could have easily created a worldwide interest for his QX. He now seems to end up with a few of his long term supporters as usual as potential customers for the best deal the world has ever seen since sliced bread. What a pity! To me this well selected and prepared DPS doesn't make any sense, esp. from a business perspective. Kind of déjà-vu...

If one reads carefully one will realize that the new theory does not support axil's linked other magnetic-monopole-carried-by-steam pipes theory. This would require a turbine explosion first that then caused the fission runaway of some reactor cores. The new theory describes first a nuclear explosion that propelled some core debris into atmosphere, followed by a steam explosion that destroyed the reactor. Two completely contrary assumptions. The new theory supports or could explain some unclear questions of that catastrophic event in a better way than your linked paper. The author in that paper himself speaks of hypothetical assumptions whereas again they are presented as usual as facts...

"What a great time for a LENR reactor to hit the market."

That would be true, if there was a LENR reactor at all...No one knows (yet) how such a thing works, and there are no signs that robotic factories will flood the market with certified "reactors" for industrial or home heat or steam production... :(

I wanted to follow up back then with the Product Management in Heidelberg regarding specs and "intended use" for these high-precise metering pumps, just to get confirmation what they can do and can't do, but for some reasons didn't.

MY but was in contact with them and could potentially help with some data. It is redicoulous how Rossi believers twist every little detail just to keep their Saint's story alive. Rossi with his magic hands is probably able to run every technical piece of equipment in his plants on his outlandish specifications, that never match any Instrcution for use or tech data of the used equipment. How can then somebody beleive or be sure that the result can be a COP > 1? No wonder....

Somehow it is not entertaining anymore and simply waste of time to read these endless BS arguments from the Rossi hardliners. Not a single hard fact seems to count for them - it is just: their hero is always right and his enemies and competitors want to destroy him...

So maybe we all should stop to argue and wait for the show ("Popcorn").

I am sure there will be again plenty of content and details to analyze after the Nov. 24 DPS, as it was with the Doral fake, and the other Rossi "demonstrations" in the past years, which never ever resulted in the promised product. Or was there one, that I and the rest of the world may have missed?

How certain is he / are we on these 20W? Is it just by definition? Just heat? A mixture of light, electricity and heat (or thrust in addition?) Not easy to measure electrical power if there is zero resistance at 2700°. At this temperature you hardly find suitable probes to measure by contact, and what IR thermometers / pyrometers can do under such conditions we have learned...simple little errors can multiply up to magnitudes, so the COP can vary tremendously...I am really curious to see what Rossi is really showcasing to his carefully selected audience.

Some vertical clamps, some washing machine hose, a nice DC power supply, a 1 ohm 25 W resistor, an automotive HID ballast, and an Xenon short arc bulb (handle carefully), some spare lamp cord, some alligator clamps, a couple DVMs, a few solder-less connectors, a few crimp clamps and hose clamps, an orbit irrigation coupler, some electrical tape, a bit of mineral oil, a digital thermometer, small blister pack of stove bolts, a spare piece of 2x4, a couple of project boxes or rat traps....

Don't worry, this is all gone. :)

Rossi stated meanwhile he has reached SIgma 5 (that includes btw millions of real and simulated equivalent test procedures, so fails / safety problems can be excluded with more than 99% probability...). I think we cannot expect to see this kind of stuff on Nov. 24th, more a product that shall be ready to go to his robotized lines, if he is right with his claims....

"It could be extracting energy from the vacuum , or from axions, or from dark energy or dark matter or from magnetic resonance"....

,,,,the more no one in industry would start selling or approving such a product, if it would work, because there is no chance to argue to authorities what the hell this thing does, or more important: no clue what it could do. At the end of the day it creates a black hole? :)

kits built at home changes things if its a path available to everyone.

I disagree - are you really convinced, that a "nuclear driven" device (I can hardly imagine that the QuarkX or whatever the marketing and the product name may convey, will come to market without mentioning the nature of the heat / electricity generation, which is for sure part of the IFU) will be available for do-it-yourself tinkerers who are keen in building their own home-made-kits? Never - from a safety and regulatory perspective. Modifying a device with a specific intended use to a non-specified non-tested and non-released use of course will always be possible but on your own full risk, unless the product or kit is already designed for that purpose. In that case it must cover potential risks resulting in described modifications anyway (forseeable misuse by manufacturer...)

If you burn down your home due to a failed "modified on your own" QuarkX, you are done. No one will cover your costs/damage...not sure if this will help to promote the device.

I am emphasizing this topic, because it seems that not many here are aware of what it requires to qualify such a new groundbreaking technology/device. It is NOT a simple electrical heater anymore, esp. if it as claimed can run for hours, days and months in SSM. BTW - would you buy a device which energy or heat producing internal system is unknown. It cannot be unknown, since it needs a heavy global marketing campaign. How else can somebody sell millions of heaters or ligth/energy generators from his robotized factories?

Alan, thanks for your comment: Anybody or any company who issues their CE conformity for a product to their notified body does this based on their own quality and safety regulation system. In the end but it will be important who is the one that is responsible in case something may happen with the product, or the product caused damage involving humans or environment. It is the one who declared conformity and who is listed on the product label (in this case Andrea Rossi and/or his company?).

The authorities may suspend the market clearance for that product until the reason is clear what caused the problem or damage. Such a decision will of course also include a recall which means shutting down all units that have been sold until then and until the manufacturer has resolved the problem and did provide new evidence of safety. Therefor a CE for such a product will require very careful preparation and intense safety testing.

For those with the interest, let them prove that the Quark is unsafe. The safety gambit is the next stratagem for obstruction to replace and supersede the Rossi as scammer and totally bad person gambit.

The Quark will pass the boiler certification tests and that should be enough until science can discover how LENR works. It will take science 20 years to decide that LENR is real. From that point of awakening, the causation discovery might take nigh onto a century and by then LENR will be everywhere.

This is not the way certification and approval of products work. To certify something before you can sell you have to provide evidence that the product is safe, and nobody has to prove that is unsafe, if he wants to prove this....

Your statement gives the answer to my question, if you have ever worked in such an inducstrial environment. Doesn't seem so...

Axil - how can Rossi have the market in mind without partnering with a manufacturer (curiuos to know, who this is - or do you have an idea?) that has the experience to build and certify a device that is based on some kind of knonw or unknown nuclear processes) AND has a global distribution system. Have you ever worked in an organization, that manufactures, verifies, certifies and sells something with a UL or CE mark? We are not talking about a simple tool from homedepot, but even those require proper certification before you can buy and use it (safely!).