zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

Interesting, that multi-billion dollar companies like Boeing and Airbus with all their thousands of R&D staff and high-tech labs are still running experiments, to find out if they might be able to power deep space probes some day with a LENR reactor, while our friend Dr. Rossi has sold more than a dozen LENR 1MW plants years ago to his satisfied customers.... . So if Rossi's hand-made ECAT technology would really work as he and his followers claim, Boeing and Airbus would have found out long time ago...but they are still investigating...

Curious to see the content and outcome of that experiment (!). They porbably are following a different path/technology.

Yeah! QuarkX has no resistance, but "RossiCalc" says there is a COP of 2000+ ?? COP is in his physics power out/power in. If there is R=0, something strange must happen to the power...we have a constant current by the brown resistor, so it would be fabulous to find out what formulas and electrical laws Rossi is referring to when he calculates his amazing COP...Ohm law says: P=R*I² and P=U²/R. The first would give P = 0 Watt (R=0) and the latter P = ∞ W. Both wouldn't make any sense for calculating anything useful...

?..regarding pump specifications: in Germany the term "x m WS" is related to a pump and means "x m Wassersäule", which is the head of the pump ("Förderhöhe"), at which it can deliver a certain flow rate in l/h or m^3/h....

zorud : Nice try: All details classified. Not even the smallest details about the fuel are there ...

Dream on...It seems you don't care at all about reality and stick to your crazy secret US Military LENR reactor fiction...smart people google and find out that the A1B nuclear reactor from Bechtel is a state of the art fission reactor that is loaded with uranium. Due to its improved efficiency the super carrier requires one fuel reload of enriched uranium only within its planned service time of 50 years. FYI I have copied some info from the German wiki which shows the details You are asking for and that are missing on the English wikipedia, but Google translate may help.

Wie alle von der US Navy gegenwärtig verwendeten Reaktoren ist der A1B ein Druckwasserreaktor.[6] Laut WNAverfügt er über eine thermische Leistung von schätzungsweise 700 MW und wird mit hochangereichertem Uranbetrieben.[7]

zorud : Show us a paper or a company statement that shows a conventional reactor that runs 25 years without refueling.

(In the orignal release - you may have missed it - some year(s) ago the wrote - needs no conventional refueling...)

It takes you 2 minutes to google to find out what nuclear ractors are being used : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A1B_reactor

All you need to know. 50 years of operation, after 25 years refueling ...

Today the USS "Gerald R. Ford" flag-ship carrier has been put into service. The ship contains a new "nuclear reactor" of unknown type, that does not need conventional refueling.

Whether it is an LENR/Boron-fusion or Li-LENR reactor, we don't yet know. ...

Hilarious - how one can seriuosly believe that the US Military has an uknown new, maybe "LENR" ,reactor built into their warships, if there hasn't been any single documented successful replication or any other prototype of a non-thermonuclear reactor that requires the commonly used fuel in the past 20 years.... BTW, the press release talks about a new generation of "nuclear super carriers", with a more effective engine that can run with the initial "nuclear fueling" for ca. 20...25 years - but it is still a conventional nuclear reactor, nothing else.

We have some native German speakers here. What does 'DOSIERLEISTUNG' or 'DOSIER LEISTUNG' suggest? Minimum flow rate, maximum flow rate, or even 'minimum maximum' as some have suggested? 'DOSIERLEISTUNG' is what's on the nameplate of the the meter but the pump manual which is in English refers to it as 'Minimum pump capacity at maximum back pressure'. This and the fact that they use the word dose to me suggests it's a minimum pump rate for the maximum back pressure and as the back pressure goes down the pump rate goes up.

Peter - "Dosierleistung" is more or less the "required flow rate" = dosing capacity. In general these kind of pumps are designed to be able to deliver a specific constant flow rate (Dosierung) of the related liquids (water), depending on their application. The term or feature "Dosierleistung" is of course limited to a minimum and maximum flow rate depending on their design. You cannot simply change by some tricks their minimum or maximum flow rate by a factor of 2 (would mean to double their maximal allowed rpm, which is by design more or less impossible, unless you are wiling to destroy the toy).

SInce a couple of people here seem to argue that labels or manuals may be wrong ("go and figure if this is true at all, maybe the user manual is wrong"????) - this is rediculous. They have no clue about product design, verification, manufaturing, and selling. Liability and correct labeling is an essential part of the related product certification and approval, at least in our part of the world.

ele - if Rossi had the technology, his mission (by contract, signatures and receiving 10,5Mio for this) was to transfer this technology (=IP) to IH. So something went wrong, didn't it?

I can't believe that IH with all their experts (?) were not able to refill their reactors with the correct recipe from Rossi - if he did provide this. ...

SSC wrote:

...could have some kind of trouble (even occasionally), it is logical that he has chosen to promote his new product, for which these problems do not seem to be present...

It would be interesting to see and understand your reasoning for this assumption. Do you really believe that Rossi found a a nice and smart way to handle in a power station or whatever kind of battery thousands of his tiny magic 20W sticks (30mm long and 1mm in diameter, IIRC), each of them running at temperature of 2600°C (!) and creating excess power (light, electricity, heat, probably, thrust and Axil only knows whatever kind of other unknown alien particles) lighting up the room with an amazingly blue aura?

I would not risk to run into trouble with such incredible new stuff, but would make millions and billions with my good old ECat. There are so many satisfied customers already.... BTW - will all of them apply for an upgrade to Quack technology? Guess, yes, since Rossi himself dropped his old one for the new toy...and will probably no longer support his old cats...

So , next epiphany of ECW's LENR messiah will happen by end of October 2017 - a "demo" to whom? Maybe E48? Looking forward to read what'll happen...

...I want to see more of Andrea Rossi ...

This is probably what 90...95 from 100 are waiting for since Rossi entered the LENR scene...me too. All what I was able to conclude and have learned so far is that this man will never let anybody outside of his inner circle crew allow to have a closer look into his technology and secret sauce (doubt if there is one at all in his reactors). And: no product despite so may years with promises...he dropped his ECAT instead selling and making millions for his latest baby....same will happen with his new Quark Cat, I am sure. No other signs on the horizon.

Eric, thanks for your moderating efforts (not an easy job at all these days!) and cleaning up frequently the mess here ...otherwise (speaking for myself, but I am sure, that I am not the only one) using this forum would end up in browsing annoying, useless and endless personal rude attacks to find and follow some valuable information on LENR topics here.

Sometimes even a ban unfortunately doesn't seem to restrain a few folks to almost immediately fall back to their special pattern again after being back...

In case Rossi walked indeed away with millions (I highly doubt) we can finally hope to see him now spending those into his Quark commercialization. Let' bet how fast this will happen...

I am sure we will wait as usually forever for this promises, independend tests, robotic factories and sales of plants and reactors. Interesting to see how patient his followers are who ordered in good faith in 2011 (!) their home E-Cats from Dottore Rossi and still have no problem waiting further...

Rends, I am sure he meant what he wrote: Rossi-Fiction.

You should stop with throwing in these kind of useless comments or post simply pics like Ahlfors.

This is toxic for the debate here and you are entirely going to lose your credibility as a moderator.

... If Rossi's strategy with a fake costumer was legal? I don't k now ...

Interesting,,,you don't know if this was legal? I have a different perspective on this after following this open-minded forum (the one which is managing the LENR topic best in my opinion) and AR's claims for many years. Being initially interested in his technology and promises I gave up long ago on hoping that Rossi has a working technology that may be close to commercialization. Every seriuos person which objectively looks at this Doral installation and the results and "proof" provided by Ross must come to the conclusion that this was a complete fraud from the very beginning. IH might not have done their due diligence job best but this is no reason to declaire them as the evil on earth...(except Kim Young Un).

Rends, what is your role here? The only conclusion I can draw based on your recent posts and comments is, that you - different to all other mods - seem to more or less believe the Rossisays story while putting IH as the defendant in this trial practically on the same (fraud) level as Rossi with his one-year fake Ecat heat sale to a fake customer...

Dewey Weaver

Since you are, so to speak, part of the IH-team that is counseling the people in matters of business, shows your attitude and your dealing with the topic "respect the rights of others" very well, what sort of man you are.

For that, many heartfelt thanks! ;)

Moderators on this forum should steer this difficult discussion objectively and gently from a higher altitude, to avoid faning the flames additinally here in this difficult topic. To much unneccessary pro & con fighting going on already.