zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

UK vaccine report basic case data. BAG weekly report base data. All linked alomost weekly.

Your sources?

No idea how you now talk on UK data…? Was the discussion topic not on your home country and the cited sources and data?

I was referring to the available Swiss data, and was asking, what other Swiss sources you have for „your data“, that are seem to completely different.

Wrong again. I do not have friends in the Swiss government or health system and I don‘t complain about them and their reports, you do (all fake).

And as usual - no real answer. Where are your sources for „real data“?

Why do you complain about your friends data? I did not complain. I never complain about base data only about people like you that make cheating conclusions.

Again cheating child: The source of the image is BAG!! Bundesamt für Gesundheit or "national health ministry.

But I guess you only believe in fake facts checkers....

So all data from the mafia, it seems. Where do you get your data from that tell the opposite? E.g. the rate of unvaxxed deaths per unvaxxed population is equal to the death rate of vaxxed per vaxxed population?

My wife and I passed the home test, Covid free. We will continue treatment till Sunday and look at our options for moving on from this damn virus but we will move forward cautiously.

Good to hear…maybe worth to check your and your wife’s antibody level in one or two weeks to get an idea on potential immune protection after this infection?

Swiss hospital cases not influenced by raising Omicron cases: https://www.srf.ch/news/intern…en-spitaleintritte-sinken

Cases go up hospital admissions go down!

From the same source…. Probably to early for such a claim. You will need to wait.

„It is also unclear to experts why the development of hospital admissions in Switzerland is currently very different from other countries affected by Omikron. The only thing that is clear is that this is likely to change.

For example, Denmark, where hospital admissions are now rising steeply, was affected by Omikron earlier than Switzerland. Accordingly, the FOPH expects the burden on Swiss hospitals to rise sharply in the next few weeks.“

You seem to ignore the statistics or be unable to do the math…

I admit to was wrong about 0,5….maybe you can explain the math of the report in a way that everybody can follow your way to not end up with 7,5x based on the reported numbers. and please

Here once again for you:

„Over the 4 weeks to 14 December 2021, 525 Covid-19 deaths were recorded in Switzerland. These were split roughly equally between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. However, to make sense of these numbers it is essential to look at the number of people in each group. Once this is factored in the life-saving power of vaccines is clear.

Nearly all of those dying were 60 or over2. Among this age group, 88% were fully vaccinated, 1% partially vaccinated and 11% unvaccinated. This means that roughly half of Switzerland’s Covid deaths over the last 4 weeks have occurred among a relatively small number of unvaccinated people. In fact, the unvaccinated in this age group (60+) have been dying at a rate 7.53 times higher than the vaccinated, essentially because the vaccinated now outnumber the unvaccinated by 7.5 to 1.“

If the numbers reported in your country are fake, cheated or wrong, then please report the numbers that show the real situation with a source other than Wyttentwisted…

Just explain your factor 8 more unvaxx child!

You have no understanding about cheating. The old people that die in hospital stay in average 10 days and then leave in a coffin. Younger stay much longer and finally walk out. So if you look at hospital load you get a 200% wrong figure. This "vaccine" terror mafia trick is used world wide to fake the figures.

You can tech me probably about cheating?😃

Everybody who cites sources with numbers not in line with your antivaxx propaganda is cheating, it seems..

Oh yeas 7 death age < 50 of 250.... great. Same number we have from flu....

So you basically agree that the vaccines add nothing / do not help much....But our terror friends tell a different story...

Not to mention treatment and the much higher number of gene therapy death/cripples age < 50...

Who was talking about deaths <50 ?.. can’t you read what has been posted? Twisting facts and comparing something with the flu death rate <50 was not the topic at all …

If you can (and want to?) READ what is in your official Swiss Covid reports, you can find what everyone else can…

Here once again for you:

„Over the 4 weeks to 14 December 2021, 525 Covid-19 deaths were recorded in Switzerland. These were split roughly equally between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. However, to make sense of these numbers it is essential to look at the number of people in each group. Once this is factored in the life-saving power of vaccines is clear.

Nearly all of those dying were 60 or over2. Among this age group, 88% were fully vaccinated, 1% partially vaccinated and 11% unvaccinated. This means that roughly half of Switzerland’s Covid deaths over the last 4 weeks have occurred among a relatively small number of unvaccinated people. In fact, the unvaccinated in this age group (60+) have been dying at a rate 7.53 times higher than the vaccinated, essentially because the vaccinated now outnumber the unvaccinated by 7.5 to 1.“

And now. What does this tell? Only unvaccinated die? OR as you said 8x more unvaccinated die?? You statement just works in case of fake subgrouping.

Almost ALL deaths (not a fake subgroup) are people over 60…

It’s not about vaxxed and vaxxed infected that might be somehow protected. The report and the numbers are about UNVAXXED, and those dye at a much (8x) higher rate if they get infected. It is all about the risk of dying and being vaccinated or not. But those numbers prove efficiency of vaccines and therefore don’t fit in your philosophy of course.

Maybe your math is different….

The text in the cited source you are referring to tells this (did you read it at all…?). Other posters here were already trying to get the Swiss numbers for you right…

Quite nonsense: India in average grows 20%/day. But with low case values in the 0.0001% population region you cannot make any prediction.

How many persons do daily change border in a 230'000'000 state? We had the same problem with 200 ICU cases from Kosovo,Serbia etc.. So we have to wait at least one more week to get reliable data.

In the low case region deaths are more reliable for growth. Uttar Pradesh just had the first one since a very long time. And Kerala did only dump a few old ones. So the overall death figure is cheating a down turn...

Still exponential… meanwhile ca. 40% of Kerale new infections…

Clowns stay clowns. Never read linked material or google the study...

For me you are just a synonym of an aged dog that likes to claim attention by pissing in each corner...

You seem to suffer from memory lapses or can’t read you own posts: you wrote above “J&J booster seems to work. Best after Moderna/Pfizer!”

Next sentence, same post:

“J&J was also the only working vaccine for Beta. Pfizer 100% fail.

What is now right and what is wrong?

Quite nonsense: India in average grows 20%/day. But with low case values in the 0.0001% population region you cannot make any prediction.

How many persons do daily change border in a 230'000'000 state? We had the same problem with 200 ICU cases from Kosovo,Serbia etc.. So we have to wait at least one more week to get reliable data.

In the low case region deaths are more reliable for growth. Uttar Pradesh just had the first one since a very long time. And Kerala did only dump a few old ones. So the overall death figure is cheating a down turn...

Wyttenbach, don’t twist facts you can read everywhere… I said, very low numbers… let’s talk in one or two weeks from now again.

To me this graph is exponential, starting from a few dozens….To you not?

Published on Jan 03, 2022 08:33 PM IST

LUCKNOW: With 572 new Covid-19 cases, the total number of active cases under treatment crossed 2,000-mark in Uttar Pradesh on Monday. The state has now 2,261 active Covid cases, the number close to five months ago (2,264 cases on July 4, 2021), according to the data from health department.