zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

They attempted to co-opt Rossi's technnology, but he was on to them and filed the suit to stop them.

I am sure, Rossi told you that, did he? It is really crazy how many different scenarios are being constructed to explain that this guy obviously has what he claims (since many years...) and the resto of the world is evil. He could become another EInstein of the 21 century, but doesn't seem to be interested. Why? Maybe you can provide another new conspircacy theory, that we are not yet aware of...

I'm linking my source - behavior of Andrea Rossi also demonstrates, how he guards his IP, i.e. he has working technology.

That is to say, I don't believe you at all.

The way I see this: Rossi seems to completely fail in his lawsuit, if he is not willing (or maybe not able?) to povide answers or proof the defendant/Judge is asking for. Why should a man who owns (based on your speculation) such a groundbraking new technology not wanting to benefit from his "invention" and seems about to take all of his secrets into grave? Why no one has replicated his secret sauce although it seems to exist? Why no one from his many (??) co-workers or employees in the robotic factories and the teams he has set up already years ago for a mass production leaked any single detail of these magic machines? Come on - who really can still believe that he has something? Only people who do not obejctively look at what we have seen, heard and read so far on his famous Ecat story and blindly stick to Rossi-says...

Regarding: problem of acceptance...

The problem of acceptance will be greatly exacerbated when the LENR user realizes that more mesons, pions, and muons are being generated in his basement in a day than CERN can generate in a month.

Axil, can you pls provide some links to seriuos scientific publications that are talking about LENR reactions and their confirmed emmissions of tons of mesons, pions, muons and whatever kind of hell particles else...? Thanks.

Just as a side note for those who don't want to do the math and numbers...

This ( http://www.hotmobil.com/produc…iners/steammaster1500kgh/) is only one sample of the real stuff which is certified and everyone can buy or rent who has a need for 1 MW of heat to consume and that Rossi probably wants to replace with his magic machine...

This container delivers (!!) 1000 kW of heat via a DN50 pipe, with a boiler pressure adjustment range of 6-16 bar. You don't need much engineering background to understand immediately that from Rossis container never ever escaped 1 MW of steam at ca. 100°C at ca. 1bar - unless one believes that Rossi has completely reinvented physics and all related natural laws....

ele - it is notoriuos to note as well, that you always show up when somebody questions or challenges the "Lugano report" and the results with respect to wrong measurements, wrong emmisivity, wrong COP, ...it seems you have much more insights than anybody else here on this forum and somebody claiming that the Lugano experiment might not have shown excess heat is a huge problem for you ...why??

There is no chance in this strongly regulated industry, that a product which function (and its potential risks!!) is not understood (as we see not even by the inventors themself...) will ever make it to market! The more, if this product is "designed" (but how can a product be designed, if its function is not clear?) to be used as an energy or heat source, doesn't matter if in industries or in homes.
    How the hell people can think this is possible (e.g. a suncell or any kind of an e-cat)? Only if they have no clue on standard product development and design processes with all its required and successfully passed steps....nobody would buy a device that is an unknown creature. People like Mills and Rossi can claim forever that their magic devices work and produce EXH - but mainstream will ony accept approved and certified products. As long as there is a big secret on the recipe, and Mills and AR will not allow independent tests or provide sufficient details that will allow precise replications - all this will remain what it is: a Millssays and Rossisays neverending story... :(

@axil - "Rossi'sreal reasons"....as with many of your other posts you present your opinion as a fact that is evident and clear to everybody here in this forum. You even seem to know more on this entire topic than the master of the ECAT himself ... ;)
    We all will see probably soon what the real deal behind the curtain is.

Keieueue - what is your problem with my dislikes? Aren't there tons of other dislikes related to your posts? You should be fair: why not call me an upvote machine as well? I usually share more likes than dislikes....

to not reveal anything more than they are absolutely forced to

The big question here is, if there is something to reveal at all? Why does Rossi need to wait until the judge forces him to do so? Should he not be lucky to show and demonstrate he has what he claims to have (and what IH is about to steel from him, based on his paranoia?), so the world outside JONP finally sees and accepts the ECAT? The earlier the better, but it seems he has other plans for a big reveal...?

I would love to see what he has. Why nobody is unlocking the door in the Doral place and take a look? The Ecat is still sitting there, ready to be refueled and restarted again within days. Why this does not happen? Probably because IH is not able to do so despite they spent 11 Mio$ for this machine and the secret sauce behind....

The only option he will have is to mass produce the Quark in the hundreds of millions of units and sell them to anyone who will buy.

MRSS - it seems you are a bit lacking what it will mean to mass produce and sell things in million units...think of e.g. an iPhone. AR is in a similar siutation, at the edge of a new groundbreaking technology. AFAIK there is not a single sign - other than AR says - that this kind mass production will ever happen...no signs and no evidence of certification, no marketing to potential customers, no sales channels. no lgisitcs - simply nothing. Hard to believe, isn't it?

I think that the real basic working of a forum is to be open to various voices in a democratic way.

Don't want to be to sarcastic, but I know of a very democratic forum with very few and simple rules, where the moderator spends most of his time talking to himself. Additionaly this blog works sometimes like a Black Hole - posts from the outside world come in, but magically disappear and will never pop up again...

QuarkX is so far simply a fairy tale from AR....all what the world (incl. ECW!) knows is a blurry blue light pic and "Rossi says". It is unbelieveable, how he is still able to steer his followers and believers with words, posts, sock pupptes talks - without any real evidence of what he is working on. A simple photo of his 30mm long and 1mm thick mysterious power generator would help to understand that he is really working on some groundbreaking stuff. But his "COP explanation" confirms to me that non of his amazing devices ever produced any real execess heat...that is probably one reason that he flees any official and/or 3rd party "indipendent" tests...and IH is of course aware of this.