zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

To me it seems that Rossi spends a ton of time staying tuned with the different communities and all these discussions with others, his ton of sock puppets etc...
    This is clearly preventing him from answering the court requests in time, but I anyway doubt he is able to support his lawyers as he better should. Working all day on QuarkX Sigma 5, reading through 800.000 pages of court documents...he is reducing himself to complete absurdity and I expect that his entire Ecat story will pop like a balloon soon anyway....

This photo means NOTHING. 1 ) Nice to note that we can read the kva (almost) but not the model or serial number so we can't have any cross check, second it could be ANY generator or the photo ( very LOW resolution ) could be tempered.
    Third maximum power of a generator means nothing. In a common house you can have a plant capable to supply 4.kVA maa but normally you consume much less . So the only datum we need is the actual consumption and the measurements that were done.

It seems you feel directly and personally addressed by this photo and the claims on this topic...
    Maybe it can help if you provide the "actual consumption and the measurements that were done" back in the days? I am quite sure, you know a lot about this generator...at least my impression based on your writing style and the way you defend it....

Why has the unit being padlocked (agreed by both sides?) if it was clear, that Rossi removed all of the "fuel" cylinders, which obviously were part of the IP he was contracted to transfer to IH?
    Would be interesting to see what would have happened if the burned fuel would have gone through a thorough analysis by an independent party...

Interesting post by the master on his blog, where he contradicts his claimed progress (having reached sigma 4??) on his new Quark while still using his famous old F8 phrase.....
    Since there is still no commercial 1MW plant working and sold, it seems obvious, what can be expected from his new toy...

Andrea Rossi | 22 minutes ago
    Max:
    The QuarkX is continuing her fantastic path, so far, F8.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Max | 8 hours ago
    Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,
    Daily update?
    All the best
    Max

If everything is so true as stated by Randombit0/AR, why in hell there is no single piece of evidence of a working Ecat plant (anybody knows of one, that has been sold to a customer? Or does Eng48 work on / has completed installations somewhere on this (Rossi)-planet?) other than the one at Doral place which didn't seem to produce excess heat after all we can assume?

Rossi states he's has reached Sigma 4 with his Quax, which is after the common understanding of this concept a probability of more than 99%, that this thing works. How in hell it can be, that there is no sign at all,that his earthshaking technology is out there? Why is is not being leaked by anybody who is working with him on this invention of the century? He always states that he (he often uses "we", but who is we?) is working hard to get the certification and setup of robotized lines somewhere?... he must be doing this on his own more or less completely which is more than questionable, otherwise it is not understandable that no one leaks anything. Even Apple is not able to keep all secrets for new devices before a launch event...), so why should he be capable if he has tons of people who are in R&D, logistics, manufacturing...I seriously doubt, that his partner is ABB, otherwise we would have known for long time... Every serious person, engineer, scientist, who looks in this entire soap opera unbiased must realize, that this (Ecat plants, that are working and have been sold, Quaxx)is nothing else than a huge fake - my opinion. I do believe in LENR, but not in the "Rossi-Effekt", if this one drives his mysterious plants.

Silvio Caggia | 23 hours ago
    Dear Andrea Rossi,
    You are navigating toward the 5 sigma…
    Which sigma you reached till now?
    3? 4? 4.5?

Andrea Rossi | 18 hours ago
    Silvio Caggia:
    Warm Regards
    A.R.

It is so rediculous...most of the guys on ECW seem still to take every single detail that AR reveals, for real....No one tries to ask himself or AR, why Dottore Rossi doesn't flood the market with devices from his robotized lines since years...a new product or improvement every other year, instead of a roll out of a device that works! I really do hope that there are more seriuos scientists who will be able to a) produce excess heat and b) find a theory that fits...

It seems there was a 24/7 operation of the "steam plant" in that specific period in September 2015 - all day, all night and all weekends. 30 days!
    Implies also a production (in my opinion) that ran 24/7 and did consume all the heat and steam, otherwise the plant would have had shut down at night or on weekend... again: hard to believe that there was a "production at the customer site", since no one ever confirmed (not even Rossi) any employees coming and going as well as no confirmed traffic of goods. Or did I miss that somewhere?

To get an idea what a couple of Megawatt of heat can do with respect to industrial processes that consume heat / energy: some google search reveals that e.g. in Germany where so called "Fernwärme" (via steam) is still quite cheap and very common in many cities and industry branches, ca. 22MW (200.000 MWh/y) is enough to cover the heat demand of 32.000 homes / houses per year! Can someone imagine that this little black box behind the wall was able to suck and compensate the energy (warm water , heating in winter time) of ca. 1500 normal houses?

@'Rends
    Rossi responded, that all what he wrote is honest and true - but he did not really answer your question. You were asking if his LENR Ecat works, in his tons of written statements I was not able to identify that one sentence: yes, my technology works. It was all about that silly ERV story, we are reading again and again. I do hope the court will decide soon and uncover what still is missing in this soap opera....

I do not deny that LENR hopefully is real, but I gave up completely on Rossi having something to believe in. This is what I meant. Rossi is done - no serious business man or investor will everstart again to negotiate or cooperate with him. This may change if there will be a product by Rossi at some point in time, but hardly to think of after all this. He never met any of his promises and claims with respect to an industrial or home product, did he?

The best would be to ask Rossi about this, but I could imagine this is going to be a secret until he will mass-produce these reactors on the robotic fabrication lines at his (so far unknown) new partner and sell them...