zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

Damn right, man - I am sure nobody missed this blurry pic and the unbelievable fancy "Rossi said" presentation....was this all? Unfortunatley so far it turns out to be the same old story...new product, new partner, new factory with robots, all very promising, but all so very secret that no one else has a clue...
    What is your message here then?

It is sadly to note that this open LENR forum became something like a "if you don't believe in Rossi, better shut up" kind of personal opinions and speculations exchange...at least it appears to me that way.

I remember the time -not long ago- where this was at least a kind of a more open minded exchange of information and objective views on this topic. Nowadays almost all "believers in Rossi" went completely crazy after his next "reveal" (???) and start wishful thinking discussions on something no one else than Rossis team (who is it?) has ever seen or has been proven by anybody outside his world. I see this mood slowly taking over this forum as well. Every other post is nothing else than personal insults, childish responses and either an "All in for AR" or "All in for IH".

Everybody should take a step back, take a deep breath and review his style to publish and write on this forum. I would encourage especially our moderators to become real moderators (= be objective with both sides and start finally to kick out users who constantly fail to meet the "don'ts" in the forum guide lines, even after a couple of warnings...
    Thanks!

To me the style (words, trext, "Cheers") fits unfortunately to many other "Q&A" on JONP and could explain nothing but a wish from somebody... Why is he not adding more information to his report, even if he only thinks he knows what it is? So it remains more a mystery then a milestone...

My contention is the following:

@Walker - every other day a new speculation / opinion...why not wait until the court case is opened? Relax and lay back - both sides will probably face serious questions from the judge and IMHO AR will also have a hard time to prove any of his claims (all so far is just Rossi says, as we all know).

Interesting Q&A section on JONP...it is quite entertaining reading such dialogues, sounds like he is talking to himself (just my guess, quite difficult to get who else may come up with such strange details / explanations?) ^^

Andrea Rossi | 4 hours ago
    Sebastian:
    The 100.1 temperature is just a clownesque invention, nothing else. It simply does not belong to the Report.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Sebastian | 14 hours ago
    Dear Andrea,
    I have a hypothesis for where that whole 100.1 degrees C could come from.
    Given that the ERV only considered vaporisation for the COP , he used a dummy temperature output value of 100.1C. Possibly he used 99.9C as input temperature. Possibly there is an entire column full of 100.1C in the data. The title of the column is probably “output temperature used for COP calculation”. Possibly Penon didn’t remove that value from maintenance days.
    Most likely there is another column of data with the actual output temperature.
    I think some people at IH didn’t read the report closely and, instead of reading with an open mind, they looked for discrepancies.
    The 100.1C column must have looked a bit weird, but it makes perfect sense to me.
    Am I close to the truth?
    Thanks

Dewey - I reported some of your posts here in this playground as trolling and bashing. You provide another angle of view on a couple of aspects on this IH-Rossi saga due to your history with IH/TD, which I like to read and put into perspective to find my own "judgement" on this, but I do not understand why on earth you can't keep on posting your stuff in a common and regular way and language? There is to much personal hate from "your planet"...?

I do not read Mats Blog at all, have been there very few times and only by following a link from this forum or from ECW (btw, I do not recall having read your name there, and that you have been banned I have read here in this forum...). My only post on ECW so far was with respect to questioning whether there was a chance at all to push and pull huge containers through narrow loading dock doors and that obviously no one next door did recognize any heavy loading or delivery / pick up activities, either for assembly/disassembly of the factory nor an ongoing 1-year "production" that was powered by AR's 1MW container.

Cheers,

No one will run into trouble as long as he sticks to some basic rules, even in the playground here (which should not act as "vent" at all, in my opinion). I do not see why there should be different rules in different threads in order to keep a "normal" communication in place...
    Words do not hurt, of course, as long as there is no accusation, trolling, bashing or insulting others.

Dewey - I am a believer in LENR and following the story - and unfortunately this entire IH-AR opera - for many years now. I don't like many things that either party appears to do or promote, just to make it clear. I also don't absolutely feel to be part of your famous P.R. construct. On the other side you are obviuosly seem to feel adressed by my post and confirming it, so I am not a moderator here, but I would like to ask you to follow the rules here in this forum, even if this is the "playground".

Would be interesting to see, how long we will be able to follow this nice bashing while passing the ball to one another...not beneficial at all for any objective discussion here, either pro or con each side...

@Dewey - just curious, since you seem to know a lot and report and claim from an IH's insiders perspective (in my opinion). I guess you must have "a go" from them to do so - can you pls comment or confirm?
    (I am referring to the official statement from Industrial Heat, released on March 10 ..."That’s why any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments."...).
    Thx