sam12 Member
  • Male
  • from Quill Lake SK Canada
  • Member since Jan 26th 2016

Posts by sam12

For anyone who doesn’t.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But the lecture is interesting even

if you don’t understand it.

The Connections to all the different

Scientists is easy to follow.

As for being connected to Rossi

Technology that remains to be seen.

I am sure all the skeptics will

agree with A.R. that this lecture is

interesting.

BTW my Daughter Graduated from

the University of Waterloo where

the Lecture was presented.

2021-09-09 01:50 Sam 

Hello DR Rossi

This is a link to a lecture by

Professor Peter Milonni about

the Casimir effect.

Casimir Effects - Peter Milonni
    In a guest lecture at the University of Waterloo's Institute for Quantum Computing, Dr. Peter Milonni of the Los Alamos National Laboratory explains Casimir ...
    youtu.be

Regards

Sam

2021-09-09 02:18 Andrea Rossi 

Sam:

Interesting,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Good to see the Rossi Skeptics

where included in the beginning

of this Video.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case anyone was wondering I am not this Sam on Rossi Blog.

2021-09-02 17:17 Sam 

Dear Andrea,

I have been following your progress for a decade. Keep up with the good work!

Would a summary “for the end users” be correct as follows:

– SKL is a Zero Point Energy device now able, after the latest achievements, to produce electricity in Self Sustained Mode.

– SKLed is a different device, based on the SKL technology, where the light is emitted as a consequence of the ZPE effect – so it does not “generate electricity + power a standard LED”, it directly generates the light.

?

Thanks and well done so far!

Sam

2021-09-03 03:20 Andrea Rossi 

Sam:

1- also

2- no

Thank you for your support,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

But I wonder if I am Sam1 or Sam 2

Rossi has some small research going on with the SKLed regarding

Green House Lighting.

If I owned a green house I would

be real interested in the results.

Why do you think this certification is important? You do realize that such a certification means nothing about whether it works, right? How is he going to sell a million in the first place? You are saying customers will first buy a million units in order to see if they are "B.S. or not"? Please remind me to not hire you for my supply chain. Unless for "Trial And Error Corporation".

The big selling point would be saving on your energy bill.

If that is proven and the SKLed

is reliable he will sell a million.

The Safety Certification is very

important for trust in the product.

Actually most important is Legit

Safety Certification of the SKLed.

If he gets S.C. and the Product is as good as claimed he should easily sell a million.

Then the Customers can decide

whether it is all B.S. or not.

Rossi has to do a lot better on Dec 9 Presentation than he has done on

Past Presentations.

If the SKLed is as good a product as he says it is and if he has a legitimate customer that will make

a big difference.

We will see in 98 days.

I miss Steve Jobs

At Least it’s a Final Decision.