sam12 Member
  • Male
  • from Quill Lake SK Canada
  • Member since Jan 26th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sam12

Blue Christmas

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quantum Energy Investor Presentation.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Malcolm Bendall Thunderstorm Generator

Presentation with comments from Steve Scully.

Dennis must be close to Rocking and Rolling with his magnetic device.

External Content youtube.com

Video discussing Thunderstorm Generator

using quotes from book Hidden Energy.

Books – Jeane Manning

Roger says he might be wrong or he might be right.

I agree.

Bob Greenyer recent Taiwan Silicon Valley Presentation called Working with nature

possible nuclear reaction mechanism in water.

How Taiwan became a Tech Giant.

This Video is beyond my pay rate but if anyone wants to have a go at it here it is.

It would be nice if they made it easy for us to know if there has been a change, instead of us having to dig for it. A simple "this is what we said last year, and this is what we improved on, or didn't" would suffice. That includes both their research, and PR departments.

MFMP has been a good example for others to follow on being totally open. But understandably, those based on a business model, have other factors to consider.

The Thunderstorm Generator is Open Source and a Business.

How can there business be successful?

Patent protection?

Jordan wishes Malcolm a happy birthday and gets invite to Cosmic summit 2024.

Cosmic Summit - Cosmic Summit 2024
    THE COSMIC SUMMIT 2024 A NEW DAWN OF AN OLD AGE LEARN MORE GET TICKETS COSMIC SUMMIT IS BACK In June 2023, curious humans from twelve nations and 42 US States…
    cosmicsummit.com

Cosmic Summit 2023.

Bob talks about thunderstorm generator

and other related topics in India.

Ideas on how to improve Malcolm

Bendal Generator.

Van de Graaff Generator talked about in above video.

External Content youtube.com

Bob analysis and description.

Balls on outside of inside look like captured steel with Chromium,iron,

Nickel,Molybdenum present and are angular and dendritic rather than smooth.This suggests that this may be the place where electro-nuclear collapse occurs and this would be consistent with the clusters being of negative charge type.

There is a lot of fragments of steel from the cutting process and also possibly from the dremmel cutting disk,seen as glass fibers,however,there were clearly fibers on the sample before the cutting had taken place.

From ECW and Bob Greenyer comments.

Analysis of Thunderstorm Generator SEM/EDS Images (Bob Greenyer) –

NOTE:

I decided to accept an invitation, on condition of full disclosure, to help the independent parties and Malcolm Bendall understand the science (as far as I could) when I saw the flux loops coming out and back into the stainless steel in an over-driven small unit in Thailand.

I saw the evidence of that in the Neil Creighton-Gould's LION reactors and then we have recorded this kind of thing in VEGA - not to mention the photo of Bogdanovich et. al. in his paper "Video Recordings of long lived plasmoinds" (Moscow Nuclear Physics Institute).

I was pretty convinced it was the same thing and so this conclusive evidence (for me) showing the same crenelated, hollow Fe+O rich microspheres (on absolutely the first image!), came as no big surprise, but interesting all the same. The structures are surrounded by synthesised elements compliant with observations Ohsawa, Solin, Bockris & Sundarasen, Kladov, Matsumoto, Ohmasa, Srinivasan (Coimbatore Ferrosilicon) and my tests with Slobodan Stankovic in Switzerland on CaCO3.

This has been an easy to prove and accept science since ULTR experiments for those that care.

As I announced in my ICCF-25 presentation, I am just now focusing on "The Practical Applications of the Fractal Toroidal Moment" - the acceptance of it will catch up at some point. This was the 3rd aim of the main aim of the MFMP.

http://www.quantumheat.org/...