sam12 Member
  • Male
  • from Quill Lake SK Canada
  • Member since Jan 26th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sam12

That spotlights one of the most interesting aspects of “the LENR community”: it is mostly composed of individuals without scientific training or experience. So when Google solicits input from the community, are they really hoping to hear from people whose expertise consists of whatever information they have gleaned from the Internet, or are they really hoping to hear from actual LENR experts? There are assuredly many crackpots in “the community “, but I doubt many of them are actual LeNR researchers.

A good boss listens to all opinions in the organization from the cleaner

right up to brains of the operation.

Someone like Ruby could get google

in touch with LENR researchers.

https://coldfusionnow.org/

Let’s hope Google throws caution

to the wind and goes for all of the

above choices.

Some comments from E-Cat World blog.

15 hours ago

• Avatar Obvious  Axil Axil8 hours ago edited

Uh huh.

That’s 225000% electricity, 25000% heat.

Or something like that.

• Avatar Buck  Axil Axil13 hours ago

A target of 90 percent is a significant shift from 20 percent three years ago. Considering his apparent success to date, I am optimistic.

• Avatar Axil Axil  Buck13 hours ago edited

The removal of heat from, the SK is where most of the hardware requirements come from. If Rossi can get the heat production of the SK down to 2.1 kilowatts, then a simple fan can cool the SK. The reason that Rossi wants to produce electrical power only is to reduce the production cost way down. Also, if Rossi is going to build 100 million units, he wants to make sure that the SK is as good as it can possibly be before he gets the robots rolling.

I remind members that this thread is asking a question on behalf of a serious team of skilled scientists - the question :-

"What is the highest priority experiment the LENR community wants to see conducted?"

The google scientists have a skilled

Scientist in Mizuno who wants his

work replicated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadahiko_Mizuno

They have a no nonsense guy in Jed

Rothwell who speaks Japanese and

has contact with Mizuno.

Let’s get the show on the road with

Google Scientists Mizuno replication.

1. Heinz Sause
      July 9, 2019 at 7:23 AM Dr Rossi,
      The earth atmosphere is bad also due to the use of fossil fuels, therefore your work is important. When will you be ready for a worldwide diffusion of the Ecat ?
      Heinz Sause
    2. Andrea Rossi July 9, 2019 at 8:00 AM

Heinz Hause:

We are at a very advanced level. We already are able to supply thermal energy, albeit for now in limited areas where we are makinging the technology fit for a massive diffusion.

We are making strong progress for the combined production of heat and electricity directly from the plasma. Our progress is becoming exponential due to the mass of information that we are getting from our work. I understand the anxiety, but consider that our competitors of Hot Fusion with unlimited funds, in the order of tenths of billions, have obtained nothing in seventy years, while in 10 years and without public funding we made enormous progress. I hope to be ready with the direct production of electricity within this year, albeit this is a hope, not a promise. We are working very hard and, again, without external funding.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Baffles me also. If SOT were here he could tell us. Where is he BTW?

And Rossi does have a couple children I believe. I read somewhere they, and his first wife will not have anything to do him after the PetrolDragon mess.

Shane

I think this comment should be sent to clearance items.

1. Gerard McEk July 3, 2019 at 6:34 AM

Dear Andrea,

You recently said that you are optimistic about the outcome of the tests of the electric Ecat. Now, we know that you are an optimistic guy, but goes your optimism beyond your hope that it might work? Are there reasons to believe it’s going to work, already?

Great success to you and your team.

Kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi July 3, 2019 at 9:26 AM

Gerard McEk:

I am optimist by nature and I sincerely have great hope that it will work reliably maybe within this year.

July, August and September will be months of intense R&D on this issue. I am spending substantial money that speaks for the substantial background of my hopes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Andrea Rossi June 28, 2019 at 2:40 PM

Dear Readers:

For today no more comments will be published in this blog: the silence is intended to be in honour of Prof Norman D. Cook

Andrea Rossi

2. Andrea Rossi June 28, 2019 at 2:21 PM

Prof Joseph Fine:

I am a man of Faith.

Prof Norman Cook, I am sure, is going to work for God at a superior level than we still are.

Humanly, I can only express my deepest condolences to his Family.

He was a great man and a great Professor. His students in the USA and in Japan loved him and they are lucky, because to have a master like him is a fortune.

He will pass to the History of Physics for his model of the atom’s nucleus, that has inspired and will inspire generations of scientists.

I owe him a great part of my know how. I read his book innumerable times. I know it by heart. See you, Norman, now you play in the Majors ( I mean, in Champions League ), while we are still here, fighting for Him.

Your friend for ever,

Andrea

3. Sam June 28, 2019 at 7:49 AM

Hello DR Rossi

Have you heard this sad news?

https://e-catworld.com/2019/06/27/norman-cook-dies/

Regards

Sam

4. Andrea Rossi June 28, 2019 at 1:37 PM

Sam:

Oh, my God ! No, no, I did not hear about this before now.

I am very sad of the departure of one of the most honest and intelligent men I ever met in my life.

It is a substantial loss for the LENR world and for the Science. His intelligence and preparation was directly proportional to his modesty.

Andrea Rossi

Thanks. It's OK. I (and others) have only been saying and supporting that issue for about six years! Which is why Rossi got so much attention- high power claims and high power ratio. And I knew Rossi was almost certain to be a crook and supported that assertion starting about 8 months after his announcement in January 2011. And what did I get? A lot of abuse, doxxing and even stalking and threats of violence.

Seven of Twenty

Can you please leave your opinion

on Rossi technology off this thread.

Good to see you and others with

knowledge are working with Jed.

1. Frank Acland June 25, 2019 at 12:42 PM

Dear Andrea,

So far have you noticed any improvements in the E-Cat SK Leonardo, following modifications you have made?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi June 25, 2019 at 1:09 PM

Frank Acland:

We are working on it. In a week I will have results. I have worked hard on the modifications, I am optimistic. This said, as usual, much od perspiration follows inspiration.

Warm Regards,

A.R.