sam12 Member
  • Male
  • from Quill Lake SK Canada
  • Member since Jan 26th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sam12

Shane

I don’t like being petty but Rossi does not say he has not been to Customers facility but that he has not worked at the Customers facility.

Interesting Adrian's view that skeptics would be running away. What I've noticed is that he does not want to engage with reasoned criticism of his views, and therefore now posts on a thread here where the only posts allowed are those with an ECW-like Rossiphilic slant. Rather like a little corner of ECW here. Not sure why he does not just post on ECW? Anyway, that surely counts as Adrian running away, perhaps because it is clear the much awaited latest demo will be even more fake than the previous one?

Adrian will not be running away from

anyone on this thread.

You should wait until the demonstration is over before jumping to

conclusions.

The only true leader of Cold Fusion was the late Eugene Mallove.If you want someone

with his leadership qualities you might have

to go outside of the LENR community.

https://thebulletin.org/2016/0…f-a-cold-fusion-crusader/

DR,

Good luck with that. I believe others have made similar proposals to Rossi before, only to be rejected. At one time or another, he has thrown advertising execs, Dewey, and NASA out of the room. He even refused IH admittance into the 1MW plant they bought from him.

Another time, Carl Page (BEC advisor) tried to arrange a meeting between Rossi and Elon Musk, who was interested in funding him, and he refused that also. No, Rossi does not work well with others. By every account he is a real horses arse, so better you save the planet another way..

If I remember correctly Rossi also threw

Fulvio Fabiani out of the lab.

But Fulvio was beside Rossi in Stockholm.

R67

If it turns out that I am a fool believing in Rossi technology, how be we meet in a pub and I will buy you a drink.

If Rossi is succesful with his technology we

can meet in a pub and you can buy me a drink.

Para, all these things are possible because he's a Genius.

Only to invent all those nick/names for his sock puppets I could fill an entire year.

Gerard is not a sock puppet and posts interesting question for A.R.

1. Gerard McEk October 21, 2018 at 9:40 AM

Dear Andrea,

I hope you are still in good health?

If you can find some time, can you please update us about the progress you are making on:

1. Industrialization of the SK

2. Theory

3. Integration of the Ecat SK in a jet engine

4. The 100 kW Ecat

Thanks and kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi October 21, 2018 at 9:51 AM

Gerard McEk:

1- right on schedule

2- we are making very good progress; in the second half of November we have to make important experiments studied to verify the theory exposed in the video of the lecture of Carl Oscar Gullstrom at the demonstration of the Ecat QX in Stockholm on November 24th

3- we made a model of the combustion room. First step

4- work in progress

Thanks to you for your kind attention,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Anonymous October 21, 2018 at 12:14 AM

Andrea:

Did understand well that we will see a video of an Ecat SK module in operation during the internet stream of the presentation of the industrial service initiation on January 31st 2019?

2. Andrea Rossi October 21, 2018 at 9:01 AM

Anonymous:

Yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Scientist October 21, 2018 at 2:29 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

In the Ecat SK you have the problem of the temperature gradients from room T to more than 20,000 °C: how can materials resist ?

4. Andrea Rossi October 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM

Scientist:

Yes, this has been a big problem. What you will see in the presentation will appear to be a simple onject, but the problems we had to resolve are enormous and we had to invent series of solutions, many of which really headbreaking.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

sam12 - you feel good about that I guess.

So again no independent check or test. Not even 3rd party eyes allowed or possible...Rossi can show and fake whatever he wants and can tell you and his followers a hell lot of BS, it seems. No doubt about.

I am just curious like you said you are about

the presentation in your previous comment.

As soon as the presentation is done I will be

checking to see what you and others have

to say about the presentation.

1. Brokeeper October 19, 2018 at 5:50 PM

Dear Andrea,

Perhaps I should have qualified my question. Those mentioned previously, are any invited to attend personally at the presentation site or are you saying it is not necessary for anyone, including those mentioned, to attend onsite since observation and Q&A are the same for all? In other words, are the invites to the presentation cancelled since it is made ‘only’ in internet by live stream? Thank you.

With much respect,

Brokeeper

2. Andrea Rossi October 20, 2018 at 3:53 AM

Brokeeper:

Personal attendance will be useless, because we will show in internet videos of the Ecat SK in operation and we will answer publicly all the questions we will receive from the attendants in internet. Since we found serious problems to get authorization to put in operation the Ecat SK in a conference room, we have to show it by a video, which makes useless to organize a convention in a conference room. We decided to go only on internet for this reason. There is nothing that we could do in a conference room that we cannot do in internet by direct streaming and everything will be easier and faster.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Brokeeper October 19, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Dear Andrea,

That is great news about the January 31, 2019 industrial kickoff presentation.

Besides corporation representatives, will you plan to have any of the following attend:

1. Major media network representatives?

2. Military representatives/officials?

3. US Governmental officials?

4. Non-US Government officials?

Best wishes on your preparations and future success!

Brokeeper

4. Andrea Rossi October 19, 2018 at 4:49 PM

Brokeeper:

Everybody that is interested to our presentation will be free to attend, because the presentation will be made only in internet by live stream.

Thank you for your kind wishes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Yes, and this after he claims to have achieved "sigma 5"! Although he never has stated what he supposedly achieved "sigma 5" on or even what it is!

Most on ECW chimed that it was reliability. Well, if he actually did achieve "sigma 5" on reliability, why would he ever be "Terrorized" that something would go wrong?

His device would have been 99.99999% reliable!

Also, his audience was hand picked loyalist as well. No one there was going to utter one word in critique or scientific assessment of him or the demo! And they HAVE not done so have they? (As we all here know too well! ) ;)

He would be nervous because of the invited

guests.Like you had a speech down pat in

front of mirror but in front of a crowd you

get toung tied.

Rossi has replied to all my comments on

his blog except one.

Curious to know if you have sent comments

to his blog.

In my old Rossi days, I would have agreed with you Sam. Now, well... looks like he positioned himself to block Lewan's view. Right before doing so, he glances over at Lewan's face to make sure he is preoccupied. Could be wrong though.

If Rossi did not want Lewan to see him raise

the lid he had an opportunity when Lewan

left the test area.That happened just before Lewan came back and talked to Hurley about the test results.