eros Member
  • from EU - north
  • Member since Feb 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by eros

No- never done it - but I know a fair bit about bulk metallurgy, and gently etching off the oxide will provide a better base for the palladium.

But sanding do some kind of microstructure. It quite sure are needed to proper working meshes. Pd will add to sanded surfaces because they are highest places. And boiling in water will oxidize surfaces, CaCO3 crystals are needed acid will remove they..

You have found XH or radiation with pickling citric acid mixture? Oxides should remove in D2 athmosphere when reactor run more than 200C..?

The bucket spacing is far to wide and we need a background too for comparing.

Thanks for tip. I changed it to 5x and find that calibration can be done much better so adjusted energy trimmer too..

Hope it is correct now. First is Am calibration, second background in 2cm lead cave (but ~1.1m from reactor) and third is running data from reactor. It come little more than hour but just sanded new mesh..

Next Ni mesh. Previous brobably burned, anyway XH disappeared when playing it.. Changed little sanding and evaporation parameters. This dosn't produce XH (or only little) but radiation is present. There are included histogram file too.

For nkodama : Electron is one possible mechanisim to trigger cold fusion. Your suggested nanorods have some correct dimension class but are not optimal ones structures to produce cold fusion as far I know (I can know wrong, but..). And your great post dosn't answer quite well how Ni mesh should sanded to get high COP? It rises question how to access nano-imprinter? Quite expensive machine, out of my budget. Sandpaper is less than 1eur.. If 20x30cm Ni mesh can supply 1kw as Mizuno say, then price per kw is less than 100eur..

> On first sight it looks a like a shifted background. This can happen if a strong field is present.

I think there is not strong field present. What else it can be? It is much more than background.

There is not need heavy IR shielding, reactor out plate is only ~130C. Ni mesh runs now ~280C.

There is background updated data. BKG is measured in 2cm lead cave ~1.1m distance from working reactor. (wires dosn't reach well). Caves are diffrent, but assume 1.1m distance and 1-2cm lead from reactor.. BGK is less than 2cps but theremino scales it for some reason to near 5cps..?!! NaI is about 22cm from Ni mesh and some 1cm lead plate and 3cm lead bricks. Cave open to reactor direction and some Al foil to protect heat radiation.

Reactor have accelerated at overnight. Some little more XH and radiation levels have rised.

Tested some mizunotadahiko like experiment and it gives some gamma out. There is some XH present but not much. Cop maybe 1.1~1.2. I don't have suitable calorimeter. Reactor desing is very different but inside is sanded Ni mesh #180 + Pd. 1bar ! D2 (+some H2).

Any comments about spectrum?

Pancake geiger show some extra counts too, about 300cpm (+50%). Vacuum systems is diffusion pump and dosn't go so low as Mizuno suggest. Only cheapo pirani that show best 0.55pa but true pressure is less.

Have Alan Smith still heavy water for sale? Lookingforheat.com have not webshop anymore. I'm running soon shortage..

Is there any studies how nickel mesh should sanded that it give cop 6~10? Any microscope pictures before palladium add from Mizuno high cop meshes?

So it is- I built one from scratch - much easier to work than stainless. But you should not underestimate the technical skill required to operate the vacuum equipment or run a mass spectrometer. Creating a spotlessly clean vacuum-tight system that can operate a vacuum levels close to that in interplanetary space is not easy or cheap.

There is posible to do atleast radiation and some XH with 1pa vacuuming. I have done it my desk and got some results. So quite big posibilites that garage people can do that experiment with single vacuum pump withouth mass spectrometer.

Biggest secret is where to buy nickel mesh and how sanding it and how apply Pd. Tap water is so full of stuff that extra purity is not needed.

@Jed Rothwell, quoting Zhang wrote:

"Deuterium-filled gas 1.5 ml 0.3 MPa"

This seems seems a big difference from the advice given in the Mizuno paper of 300 Pa (0.0003 MPa) operating pressure. It is within the 0.6 MPa maximum pressure recommended by Mizuno

Perhaps Zhang meant to write 0.3 KPa. If he reads this, perhaps he could confirm the pressure units in his recipe.

I think it is low amount because PdNi sucks D2 very big amounts. In my case pressure may drop day-two.

As I reported, Mizuno made a new mesh. Preliminary tests show it is producing only 20 or 30 W, but that may improve with additional cycles of gassing and degassing. He is preparing additional meshes and mailing them out to people. He is not testing them before mailing them, so they might not work.

I have done some (5) meshes with TM method. They produce XH very low amounts / cop 1.05 (1.1 at best) etc.

So I am very intrested how cop 10 mesh is produced (how many sanding movements, how many Pd stick scratch, which Pd-stick surface pressure is optimal etc. Is it ok to use sanding machine or do hands better meshes..? Video how cop10 mesh is produced..?)

And there is some radiation hazard around Pd-Ni-D2 experiments. Fortunate it is low energy moustly and reactor wall stop it. But sometimes I have measured 650c/min with my pancake detector (220c/min norm). Sometimes neutron detector fires quite often.. So be carefull. (End of vacuuming under bake it produce some radiation spontanously)

Some information:

* 1pa vacuuming is enough to produce atleast radiation and some XH.

* do not apply H2 in reactor. Low vacuum can`t outgas it completely. Ni reduction cycle must do with D2.

People will get 20-30W meshes because TM have lost how COP10 mesh is produced?

I quess it is tritium and porous material store it. It ventilate room soon so radiation disappear. Mica pancage detetector can detect alphas. Silver foil doubling rates is hard to explain with alphas. Maybe some smarter can explain it?

I trust that LENR can be explained with ordinary physics because if there is some extraordinary then it shoud be finded already by CERN etc.

What you think if someone explain what LENR is with ordinary physics is it worth of nobel price?

Dark matter is defined by universe accelrating expansion. There is dark matter OR something what we don't understand in universe dimensions. There is also other explanations, aether etc.

Human physics equations are some approximation based findigs/measurement from nature. They are not (full) truth.

Do you believe that only fools read such posts? Why should somebody tell you/us what he is exactly doing?

You are a no name=anonymous poster!

I would only share "real" information with people that I know what they are able to do with the "real" information.

Somebody can tell "exactly" what he is doing if he gains something and there is no harmfull information. In my case device is potentially harmfull.

And if it is real philoshoper stone it can do transmutations so if everybody do it it spoils precious metals value.

And what is "real" information. I know that there is errors and uncovered things in: biological, doctor and physics books. If my knownledge is "real" then it is worth of some nobels. It is also posible that I am wrong or world opinion say that I am wrong and keep mainstream.

One real mystery is magnetocytes purpose. There is data that two diffrent types exsist in everybody brains. I say that they purpose is communication. One type for transmitter and receiver. And if it is "real" information it is worth of nobel and make biological and doctor books new. I also say there exsist wirefall that block communication. It is due malware.. So healthy man dosn't know/feel he have magnetocytes..

I have also quess that behind that "firewall" is room for "malwares", common mind (god) etc.

Now there is hot iron, keep forging

I mean alchemy literature..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_opus_%28alchemy%29

Materials and things what I have done is so simple that it can be done in antique time.. (and there is so much literature that say it have done previously, many times)

Last time was Newton, he got some mental broblems due it.. Posibly Holmlid but he dosn't know it because it is so small to feel effect..

Rossi like devices maybe 1%..

I'm quite sure it is not RF because rised counts continue up 15mins after power off everything near reactor. Or atleast it must come from reactor and through steel.. It is not perfect RF shield around reactor but quite good.. (I'am 99% sure counts come from detector tube signal)

It is sure that my counts contain also false counts because counter electronics is too fast, it can count one real count many times due plasma fluctuation during real count event. So one real count can be multiplied for 1-3x. But false counts are linked to real counts or atleast tube give signal contain higher peaks - that normally represent neutrons.

And BG neutrons are too low frequency to explain counts even one real count read 100x (counter frequency limit is less, (up to 1Mhz))

Bubble detector is expensive to order europe. Limited shelf live. And I'm quite sure that count mystery are not real neutrons, because my boron detector show only BG even high ³He counts.

And boron detector (CHM12) can be like machine gun sometimes but condition are not yet repetable for me..

Me365 maybe have/had something. Hints what he leaved may help to do things Rossi a like system. But things what he claimed can very easilly be faked. So until he prove something real value is low. Anyway he have not asked money. Only claims that he have something valuable. He shared some pictures, some hints. Hints are not proven correct or false. Pictures can be faked or not.

He taked only our time.

So in future if want amateurs share pictures and hints don't nail them down if they don't prove anything (or proof wrong.)

If somebody want money then ask proofs. You only loose your time in forum umproven things but they can be good show like me365.

There are also things that are hard to prove. Like strange radiation that feels in brain. Moust persons are inert for such radiation, but some regonizes it.

Strange radiation that give counts in CHM32 ³He detector tube, but not activate materials (not detectable amounts). Boron (CHM12) counter tube is inert, it show only BG.

Strange radiation that posibly activates magnetocytes in your brain, which lead mental diseases infections. But how to prove?
    I'm only quite sure that there is something that normal physics books don't cover. Or posibly many things not covered in biological, doctor and physics books.
    And these things are known in ancient time at least partly.

Asked picture from detector setup..

Left lead hemishepre is for geiger counter shield from upward radiation. CHM32 is easilly regonized from its special head. And there is moderator, far from optimal..

Reactor is downwards under steel plate (seen little under moderator canister)..

H* does react with 7Li as Lipinski(s) have proven. Potentially it can react with many isotopes, that own a magnetic moment.

Accelerated protons can react with ⁷Li -> ⁸Be ->2 ⁴He. Is H* accelerated proton - proton with extra energy?

Can accelerated proton (H* ?) react with ³He inside neutoron detector tube? ¹H + ³He -> ⁴He + positrons?