eros Member
  • from EU - north
  • Member since Feb 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by eros

eros

Build a cloud chamber and check for charged particles near your reactor.

I have maybe suitable chiller. Some day.. Broblem is that cloud chamber produce lot of data. Like finding needle in haystack.

H* is charged particle?

How can we know? We have no photo of your lab setup nor do we know where you stand even less, do we know what produces He3. Just to many questions without any sound base delivered by your side we can only guess...

He3 is a known side product of 2H-2H fusion or of 3H decay, also a byproduct of 4He production.

I mean that my neutron detector tube (Soviet CHM32) is He3 filled. It is not produced in detector tube but consumed by neutron collision. And that tube give counts that show something. But what other than neutrons can do counts? H*?

Basically direction of chm32 detector tube: 1st there is reactor tube D15mm (ceramics), then ~98% free air space ~4cm (~2% moustly metal structures) then thin 0.3mm steel, ~2cm air, ~1cm steel, then ~8cm moderator (biodiesel), 3mm cartoon tube and 18mm He3 tube.

In reactor is .. uh including nickel powder and hydrogen gas. (effect is posible without nickel)

I do moustly near 200C with air cooling..

GM counter give some rise in counts but low. I don't have scintilator yet.

Fly H* direct path or have it diffusion like behaviour (like neutrons)? Do you think H* react He3 and give what? and that reaction results give counts?

So do I have odd neutrons, (very odd) detector error, or H* or something else?

Btw this is me365 thread. I give only hint that maybe he(/she?) have something, because I have something (maybe?).

"heavy electron" is old name for muon. H* is new for me, not in standard physic? Hydrogen is present in my reactor. Can H* react with He3 and give counts? I'm intrested what else can give counts in detector or is it neutrons but I miss material activation effects.

me356 reports intense ionization experienced up to 3 meters away from the his test reactor, heavy enough to disable his test equipment. Such heavy ionization could effect the electrical activity in a susceptible brain.

IMHO, such ionization might be produced by heavy muon and/or RF production.

I have not detected heavy RF radiation. And it is easy to shield with thin metal. Such radiation easilly go through thin metal. It affect slightly to cheap radios.

In brain there exisit two types of magnetocytes, which contain magnetosomes, which contain small paramagnetic magnetite crystalls up to some billions in everybody brains. These crystalls effectively shields inner brains from RF radiation.. (see "god helmet")

Only magnetic fields go through brains. I have not detected strong magnetic fields near reactor.

What is "heavy muon"? Heavy electron? positive/negative muon?

Have any news about me365?

I have some news: My CHM32 He3 detector show some activity from some materials (including Ni powder). Activity up to 500x BG have seen some times (and logged). I have seen also ~15min lasting activity mode (me365 talked about) after stimulation cycle.

Question, what else it can be than neutrons? Holmlid talk pseudo neutrons. Why pseudo neutrons? Not real neutrons but something that neutron detectors show?

I have reason to think they are not real neutrons, because no measurable activation from surrounding materials, 2nd same conditions produce sometimes strange radiation that feels in brains (I have not found literature that neutron based cancer theraphy produce feelings in brains). 3rd old alchemist literature speak "running mercurial" --> something that feels inside brain, essential for transmutations..

I claim that some alchemist was not pure chemist but physicans that have LENR like tool to do things (including transmutations). There is also old warning "One of three is empty skull". That material generate lot of detector counts and strongest feelings in brains. Sometimes hospital is also needed..

eros

Say what?!

Loose battle for second virus. So need to wait. It render me quite normal, so no more paranormal skills, or only very minimal set of them..

Need to build successfull mental affecting apparatus again to get new battle but possible dangerous and if/when it affects brain it can't know are things real or not or deeper what reality really is..

For short don't try it if want keep your mind. From ancient "one of three is empty skull".

Built some neutron detector stuff and ordered more parts for new detectors. Tested hematite stuff in tube as @seiber suggest. Found once neutrons from hematite but it is not clear result and triple replication same experiment give zero neutrons.

Hello Seiber, nice to know you read books. Some old writings are there "to keep it on water to start new universe". You know them?

Well but I can say from my own test it is mostly brain effect. Keep your 1st device running so you can enjoy it..

@Alan which one have smaller hematite particles, finest gold polishing Rouge or red pigment?

@Seiber have you any tested device, visit near running device or where you get trust it works?

Some update. Built neutron detector. It dosn't show neutrons from reactor. This thing is going more strange..

However I some weeks ago discovered my mental broblems type. Have you ever thinked (old mystery) brain magnetite gives telepathy skills. But there are mind viruses that block using that channel. They spread through air near distance and hide in brain. Everybody have some of those, moustly harmless, but some of them generate mental broblems.

I win battle some days ago, cleared my brains from anythig odd. Fonderfull feeling.. But then I got new infection from one person and this version is severe. I don't know how long I can continue to work.

You found this/these "stone" of brain, stone of transmutation etc. It is real and I have some versions of it. It come as is written in emerald tablet. You can use red iron oxide pigment, hydrogen (=one), some heat (180C) and lot of photons. Use enough stuff and light power (1kw led D25mm tube). It need magnetic support bar, direct as earth field, and wrap coil around ~10r, give pulsing DC field 70~80khz 50/50 and when got it working meters don't show nothing but it may feel in head.

Urushibara Ni/Fe do also. Radiate your brains long, days/weeks it come moment when you can feel these parasites and can get ride of them.

They do make tricks, like judo, can hide well. Spread like floating point error, be carefull when touched, and next thing you think is infected.

Try and find proof, whole planet humans are badly infected. Like matrix movie. But real. I can give only word/data and it is more valuable truth as whole lenr.

I have nickel hydrogen system that produce lot of strange radiation, posible neutrons. It do that even in room temp. So keep going it is posible to find something..

eros

In the preceding comment I was just implying is that if muons are actually being emitted by the reactor (e.g. like Leif Holmlid suspects are from his' - for newcomers: his studies are where the muon emission suggestion comes from), they probably do not have the same energy of cosmic muons (several GeV), but rather more in the many-MeV range. Relatively thin layers of metal would be enough to stop muons < 20 MeV (EDIT: although if they are stopped they will likely engage in capture processes and activate the surrounding material, unlike electrons). In absence of (long overdue) more details on your experimental set up I'm not sure if I want to speculate more on the subject here.

I have no other (good/current physics etc) explanation for my observations as muon flux from reactor. Muon energy levels is posible to adjust. And when it is "low" it do things I explained in thread start. In most experiment and nature occuring cases energy is high, so they are almost undetectable.

In metals absorbtion is normal process, but in lead muons generate some fissions and neutrons. In muon flux lead is nuclear fuel and can do XH. But I can't find (free) lead and muon fission datas to study.

Experiment/findings include lead/metal/muons so speculate free ;)

How safe is muon induced lead burning fission reactor? Some near thermal neutrons at least. How lead fission generated nuclear waste? (I don't find activation from used lead shields. Uranium glass got activation so it supports "cleaner" lead reactor waste.

What is the energy of the muons we're talking about here?

I have feeling that usually muons energy is quite high so they are almost invisible / undetectable. Only rare conditions they energy is dropped so they come more easilly detectable / thin lead can stop them. And muons come for brusts moustly. Smooth flux is rare condition (imposible?).

This info leads us to understand that LENR produces more fission reactants than just muons. The info that Georges Lochak and Leonid Urutskoev supply, means that a long range LENR reaction cause reaches out at a distance to produce fission in heavy elements. This cause or set of causes is more than just muons. Form your last experiment, this fission reaction cause is moderated by water. Muon flux should not be affected very much from water moderation. This fission cause might be a form of magnetism. To see if the LENR cause is some form of EMF, try to shield the reactor with a EMF (magnetic) shield material like an iron sheet to replace the water traction moderator. I would be interested in the results of this experiment.

Why not muons can't explain long range fission/transmutations? I have seen radiation increase from thick iron from ~5m reactor. For me it looks like muons stop beta radiation.

Water moderation is for neutrons from lead. It affect muons very little. But 1cm lead can stop near thermal muons and do fissions. (but how many barns etc?) What are lead muon fission products? Lead shiels go warm but radiation heat is present so difficult to know how much is fission heat.

Lead and iron is near identical muon moderator and most efficient materials to slow muons.

LENR cause is physical thing, microstructure as far I know.

I don't have scintilator to get spectrum, only some geigers. Taking lead cover away drop counts. So it seems neutrons come from lead.

Tweaking parameters give 320c/min to dish plate sbm20 from another reactor. Lead can be dangerous "shielding" material..

Soviet SBM20 tube is only medium beta and gamma sensitive. Foil wrapped make it only gamma sensitive. It is not alpha sensitive.

Thin layer waters seems to moderate slightly neutrons more U235 fission likely. So near thermal neutrons.

How neutron flux calculation should do? counts / some area approximation * U235 content (=~1% *0.7%) * some barns and glass amount??

Hmm, seems inefficient way to detect neutrons so neutron flux can be quite high for ~300counts/min??