eros Member
  • from EU - north
  • Member since Feb 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by eros

Quote from eros: “Is me365 still alive? His experiments.tk domain have gone (?)
    Is there any people that have contacts to check he is fine?”
    He is conducting an experiment, right in this moment.
    <a href="https://plot.ly/~zexx86/78.embed" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">plot.ly/~zexx86/78.embed</a>

Thanks. He is maybe one person that have some skills to check posible muons?

And what happens when pion/mesons etc. sub particles hit to air nitrogen? Can it generate blue glow like:
    https://www.lenr-forum.com/for…t/580-20160501-172719-jpg

I think me365 got hit when he do 5kw reactor experiments. It quite sure have 30g or more fuel and he maybe runned it enough intensive. And it can be more dangerous when shutdown because easilly think it is safe when cold. Holmlid measurements show only 50% flow drop when unpowered..

I maybe got some blood cell damage but survived. (from ~8g of active fuel) Such damage is hard to detect immediatly, because blood cells live week or something. If do intensive work near then easilly sterilize all bones and during first week notice nothing but next week may die without continous blood transfer / bone interior transfer.(?)

Is me365 still alive? His experiments.tk domain have gone (?)
    Is there any people that have contacts to check he is fine?

This point is an interesting one when put in abstract terms. To assess its relevance and plausibility in the present context, one must find a way to make it concrete, by expressing it in terms of muons and related concepts.

Maybe jump to piantelli patent and its reaction triggering methods (who was first holmlid or piantelli?)? Holmlid catalyst have too much energy level to do useful XH (maybe?), but I drop data that common used Ni can do muon behavior too. (or I have error in measuring, or my TC steel tube have something mystically transferred to holmlid catalyst and do job instead Ni) (my things much closer piantelli as holmlid)

So to health/bomb etc. broblem. Many lenr systems may have erratic muon &mesons etc. behavior. How many of them have been measured with equipments that show muons?

(2) the energy needed to create or release the muons will have been there already, primed and ready to go, and the laser light was somehow the small amount of weight that was needed to set off the mousetrap by providing the activation energy.

And for logical thinking even big damm can ge broken by freezing, fibrations etc. easilly? And when it is broken it floods more easilly (used fuel)? Right?

So (in hypotically, because no scientific acceptable measurements/methods) if process which send muons outside in some unknow energy spectrum, which spectrum include region 120Mev,
    then it is quite big probopality that such process have energy level much more than 400Mev? Maybe region somewhere near 500Mev?

And if muons then mesons they have maybe some speed? They decay fast, but if have speed how far they can fly in air etc? How they react with matter?
    So I try ask what happens if accelerator push ~500Mev protons against protons and there is very little shields, man standig ~1m from collision point?

Then added some shields say 2mm Pb D10cm pipe and AC motor case inner radius ~20cm maybe near ~60mm thick Fe - some Cu coils.
    (and definitely it feels diffrent in brains if you stand end claps directions or thicker Fe directions.)
    How such shields affect 1m distance standed man?

What is energy amount/exposure time until severe radiation sympthoms occur?

Or diffrent words how much radiation it needs if man get white manure period for some days and over 2 week reduced oxygen takeoff?
    (and assume that legs was behaind more massive shields during exposure, so atleast some bones got less)

(Edit: and weaponary question, during exposure normal geiger meter show nothing dangerous)

0.4J with lens directed give local (rapid) particle heat (/cool cycle). Or am I wrong?

I take it you're not going to answer my question about how to assess Holmlid's work, then, and instead simply try to discredit me and make me look bad?

Hey holmlid work and give papers. His paper level maybe not highest one but it is paper from experiment(s). It is lot more valuable than bombard him in public forum.

Take him results, replicate. Find maybe something.
    His theory is basically:"We don't know what happen inside, but it must be ultra dense hydrogen" <- is this valuable claim? If not then ignore it.

I don't beleive that any one person or group of people can convince the people who fronted the $10 billion to build CERN would let someone modify it to advance the study of LENR. I'm just saying...

Hmm, muons are quite penetral, I think that if bring lenr reactor where man stands it maybe can noticed in detector if it send energetic enough muons?

Maybe they allow visitors, one black briefcase is enough..

Also, would you not expect a massive electron emission from the 0-53 MeV muons arising from muons that happen to decay outside of the apparatus?

You make so much claims. I have not enough interest to answer all. but think muon livetime, outside aparatus muons are almost invisible, extreme penetral and fly near kilometer away until decay.
    From kilometer distance scintilator/pmt tube dosn't record your missing betas..

And bomb claim it is real true and also one thing why I can't public tell what I did. This radiation coock brains without notification for target. People that feels it are rare.
    In my reactor effect zone have been visit about ten people and only one report that he feels something strange, (he was my father).

The first users of Lithium were AFAIK the japanese and the info flowed back to Italy via Bo Hoistadt. Jed probably can point you to the first Japanese work on this.

That is interesting informaton, because if true and lithium usage in lenr was public before piantelli filed his patent it give freedom to use lithium or atleast piantelli patent is not 100% covering. Court fight way ofcourse but intresting if it can drop piantelli (+rossi) patents defective by lithium part..

Is there some japanise patents for lithium usage. They typically patent everything and around..?

It looks like any process, that produces muons, is just a big waste of energy, except you place the source inside a PdD loaded case, which can use them for muon induced fusion.
    Nevertheless it is a question that must be followed up: Are LENR reactions a source of muons and if, then under what circumstances.

If muons present it tell waste energy as I said previously "submarine" have 1000x too much energy level.
    But I have not just working idea/method in hand how decrease/discharge it faster for not to grow such high level.
    Muons means find some functionality in fuel, but not real energy producing reactor. It is one posible error condition (for energy producing view)
    Especially it is error condition if they got 150Mev extra energy and fly out from reactor and do health hazard.

1. It is interesting especially from a scientific point of view.
    2. It may still turn out to be useful in a scaled down form.

Thank you for points and thinking such broblem.
    If you trust 1 & 2, then you can replicate holmlid I think he had given enough data to do things?
    Holmlid replicatios stay some save enough muon levels but still see effects?

And muons may present (I am quite sure) in other experiments. So far I have found such strong RF emission is not real RF emission.
    Or at least I have not found any high spikes/powerlevels in RF spectrum 22-1750Mhz to explain it. Noise from radios depends which radio you have.
    I found radios react, but it is not for radio transmission but posible muon/betas that hit radio electronics (some clocks etc).

And for 2. for darwing awards tryer I think it is better to be quiet. To prove muons holmlid replication can do it, maybe all other known to work replications also. Need only to measure.
    My way is direct DA way. To tell it public is more stupid than DA¹⁰.

3. As you say, others may be experiencing similar effects without being aware so it would help to confirm that methods exist for detecting such unknown radiation.
    4. This may sound harsh, but if a novel but potentially harmful effect is behind LENR disclosing it to the public will likely accelerate its scientific and public recognition. This will most certainly eventually result in bans of various kinds, but the end point is that law cannot render illegal something that "officially" does not exist or cannot work.

3. I think none else but holmlid have even try to detect it. And holmlid did only half of work, work to discover posible energy spectrum is not done (yet).
    And there is not need to use "new" method old one bc408 plastic scintilator do it fine too. New one is posible more efficient and method what I give with GM tubes cost very little.
    So there is three posible method to try behaind shielding blocks.

4. there exist something no worry. And later part: Muons are real and known particles and they are radiation. Radiation producing things are moustly illegal. Juridically there is not need to know what is under hood, effect is enough for deny things. And oil rich don't like any new. Oil need 1st sell end then it is allowed new thec which them can controll plan, you know. Hopefully there are some small posibility to walk diffrent road, maybe, but as you know fossils investment are moved rapidly in last years, so some bigs maybe have allowed/aware lenr to come use.

Passing on what you know is probably valuable to humanity in general, and will do you credit. The
    chances that somebody will 'do something stupid' with your information
    needs to be balanced about the good you might do for the whole planet.

It is not big matter when data come. There is coal for many years still. Planet can be saved little later too. Posibility to do things have been there loooong time. Balancing things: I have not any usable high cop system (yet) (so no planet saving). But I got hit by mystically radiation from reactor. Radiation that dosn't show by normal used methods.
    I had shared method how I find it. And I thank forum people (especially wyttenbach) to point (twice) needed (holmlid) paper. Thank you it may save my live. (I don't know how already got radiation affect my rest livetime)
    So I don't see point to share experiment that dosn't produce usable heat but instead generate hardly detectable radiation hazard. No need darwing avards winners. Second point is that sharing it public go big corp instant and they investigate things 100x faster and disclose everything.

But I see big point to share method how such radiation may detect, because other experimentalist may have it too but don't detect and if things go big/energetic it may generate healt hazard. (which is posible to avoid if detection system work.)

There is ofcouse posible to send some pics that don't show any special details. But you know pic is like 1000 words it is hard to check/think nothing wrong escape. And thinking is somekind of broblem currently. Not quite sharp feeling..

you are a nice person but credulous. The world doesn't need Lenr because he's already turns with oil..

Oh, but oils run expensive and people hate to pay extra. If offer cheaper they will love you. If this thecnology is total harmless then it may be even share freely as me365 first think. But if it have some hazards then it go big corporations (nuclear plants).
    In thecnically people can dig uranium etc. enough to build DIY magnox or something ~10t UO2 enough, slavage old gas tubine genset etc. to build custom nuclear plant less euros than standard new house cost. But none do it. Too easy to buy electricity from mains. And laws limit.
    Same future is maybe for lenr if there are some hazards. Look history in fifties there was uranium heated jewelry etc. atom thecnology manifest future. But what happened? Some axidents and "green like religion" world burn coal instead uranium until planet transfer venus like hell.
    And it is imposible to burn uranium with new low waste tech because "green religion" have stucked things in zero risk situation so must use over 60 years old thecnology instead new better because old is more tested. And "greens" don't allow new tech because if nuclear waste broblem disappear then they don't have religion fundament to deny nuclear power.
    And I understand them that fundamentalist come from against big corporations idea. I don't like big corporations.

With real working lenr thecnology there is some infinity small posibility that you can grow biggest corporation ever and change things. But your limited livetime, corruption during road to top etc. Posibility to successful revolution is very small. But what else man can to do? Try harder?
    You have selected same way if I understand correct? But don't have nothing new so drop next thing?

if you'd be a genial replicator, it will be despite all difficult to sell your product because you will take the place of an existing business.

As I have say I have some own inspiration. It is not direct replication. Maybe enought to take some small corner if got something working out. Maybe not enough, maybe not usable due radiation, time show. It depends heavilly how aggressive current patent holders are. When small they have no interest, when go bigger they want money. If payment is acceptable you can continue to grow. And if things work they don't want kill you because you are money for them.
    Situation is do works, be quiet if success, try find paying customers, get money until bill needs to pay. If get enough money then you can survive.

About complexity of my reactor, I think size is important to have more chance of success..Who has succeded whith small size ?
    Me356 did a great job but no calorimetry !!! Shongsheng done at big size with successfull.

Size is important to see XH more easilly I agree. Increasing size increase healt aspects as I have found. You can select what you want.
    Bigger size calorimetry is easyer/cheap ready part, I use pollucom Q=0.6m³/h size, about 15eur used. Still I need to increaze size to get clear results, my 30g fuel is not enough / efficient enough or I use it wrong.. Many things still need to test. Used fuel handling is big broblem to me.

I asked my bank for money to do Lenr...therefore i think money isn't the main problem , the main one is to find some collaborators around you who are complementary knowledges.

I don't want walk to bank got loan. I save that posibility when I have seen real high COP and are sure how to get energy out in usable form in save manner. So first product guidelines mfg plan etc. Then maybe loan or more better friendly customer to pay.
    Keep things level that you can budget youself. Then you have some freedom when got some valuable results. Big boys own banks. If they want what you have found then bank director call you and say pay loan now.

You are right about me no results presented, i work in depth completly in opposition with MFMP philospophy for example.
    Best wishes for you job.

MFMP philoshopy are nice open data. I like it. But if there is radiation then it'll fail in current world. Big corps take what they have found, normal people don't get change laws/risks/shielding/wastes etc. broblems.
    I don't like situation what I have seen. Maybe it is posible to avoid as me365 say, but he have not give quide how get high cop but avoid radiation (yet).

I hope you continue. More replicators are better. Maybe some of them finds usable clean enough thech to get out of energy monopoles.

If and when they do, you get the 0-105 MeV beta spectrum. In other words, the 0-105 MeV beta spectrum would be assured, and the only question is what is its intensity.

My muon knowledge is less than week old. I just cheked wikipedia very little from muonic atoms, so data maybe come from wyttenback papers (in that thread).

But data was that in material stopped negative muons do muonic atoms almost instantly, low z material (like hydrogen) posibility to secondary reactions is small so decay negative betas. When Z=11 ratio for secondary/decay is ~50/50. In semi heavy Fe,Ni etc. ratio for secondary/decay 2500/1 and increase when Z increase.

Secondary reactions are usually neutron kick out and unstabile nucleus which beta decay soon. Secondary reaction in high Z material is usually fission. (why lead have some risk to stop muons. I have no data which fission Pb do, if lucy get some alchemist gold ;)

You speak also that stopped positive muons do decay betas. So Cu tube method should detect them too?
    What happens if 0-105Mev positron have 1.2mm tube material to travel and born just middle? Minimum 0.6mm Cu, other directions lot of more?
    (hmm, normal GM tube is stupid detector for that. Muon stopping material should be inside tube/gas. May not exist thech?)
    I think moust of them generate xray photons (annihilation+brems)?

So I think in Cu stopped muons, negative ones do moustly neutrons and betas (some xray?), positive muons do moustly xray photons?
    GM tube don't see neutrons, but betas and xrays it can see. Right/wrong?

Atleast I think I am right there is something strange to be aware if Cu wrapped GM tube give lot more counts outside of shields..

The Effects of Lead Shielding on Muon Counts

The results were interesting. There was a decreasing trend that was linear initially, but when we had four layers of lead, the count went up. We tested it ten times, and the results were consistent. The error bars do not account for the change. We still do not know why this happened.

It is same as previous paper, cosmic muons works just like that. In 15-20cm layer secondary radiation from stopped muons are higher than without shields.
    They don't have radiation discrimination so don't see it is secondary.

Btw. that reason it is good idea pile shielding material on the reactor so cosmic flux don't disturbate things. But thing/situation what I try to warn is 1000x or more than cosmic so cosmic muons generated error marginal can ignore and detector shield position is free. (anyway I put GM tube on the reactor shield so that posible error should not affect)

On page 85 is combined effect. It seems your increase claim is false (atleast cosmic muons)
    When low energy / thermalized/stopped muons don't move further in their livetime (speak only cm scale).

It is true that in high energy (cosmic) muons (100Mev-10Gev) secondary radiation is higher in 10-20cm Fe/Pb shields.
    But you must remember:
    - they are cosmic muons, so lifetime near end when ground level
    - it is broad spectrum, 10-20cm slow/stop 100- ~340Mev muons and secondary radiation appear.

There we suppose that max energy level is not 10Gev, however my GM tube test is blind for high energy muons, because lack of needed shielding material. But extra 40mm Pb decreased counts near BG level so IF energy spectrum was continous then generated muons <200Mev. But if there was some high energy spikes method was blind for them.
    And if there was some pions etc. I have no idea how it behave. May tunnel outside shields easilly an do strange things.

I'm personally unacquainted with the interactions between nucleons and muons once a muonic atom forms,

My data is low about muons, but read some days ago from wikipedia that thermalized negative muons do muonic atoms almost instant. Wikipedia article may have some referencies if you want check?

a significant portion of those muons will decay before such an interaction occurs. When they decay, one would expect the 0-105 MeV beta spectrum.

Only thermalized/stopped muons stay in materia, rest fly out and decay somewhere distant.
    Material positive stopped muons do positrons. In materia that do 512kev photons plus braking radiation?

Furthermore, if muons are interacting with matter in the measurement apparatus, one would expect elastic and inelastic collisions, leading to a portion of the muons reflecting around rather than escaping, even if they haven't formed muonic atoms.

That is broblem with muons, they slow down take time so fly quite stright?

Eros,
    Too many spies here to discourage replicators to discover disturbing…

As I previous say I have seen something very strange (radiation) when do replication like work.

If you are serious replicator I give only hint that when run your replications put some Fe /Pb bricks between reactor and Cu tube wrapped GM detector.
    It can save you lot of trouble. Price for sensitive GM tube + some metal bricks is low.
    I did many overhoured days near unshielded reactor until get strange feelings. Correctly moderated GM tube show danger in minutes.
    So that data restrict you zero to do replications. Go and do world needs energy. I'll continue when I can.

Yes spie ofcourse, because my own data is not enough. I can ask. I think you ask too, often ;)

If my healt skills etc. is enough high I maybe get some working/usable. I am not me365 live even diffrent continent.
    Me365 started to promising share everything. I have not promised to share. But I have given some data. Be happy what you get.
    And my data may be wrong too. I don't have thousand euros meters, million lab etc. I do things very primitive because no money.
    Without money it is quite hard to get anything to do in some months. Your CNC machined reactor parts have cost 10x more than my whole budged (and you started them before my 1.st reactor, I have done five diffrent + many fuels, heaters etc.).
    And I don't ask/take your money.

And if muon radiation is true it can be present in other replications. If replicators don't know it then it is matter of time when someone kill. Then goverments etc. deny things. Basically already it need license (in EU) if it send muons=radiation.
    There may be some gray area where radiation is not detected you can do experiments and police etc. have typically radiation meters that don't show muons so don't get jailed but.. (=shit.. this go big corporations very easy)

In Ref. 3 Holmlid suggests a pion → muon → electron decay chain. A muon has a rest mass of 105 MeV. It decays in a short amount of time to an electron (rest mass 511 keV), an electron antineutrino (rest mass very small) and a muon neutrino (rest mass very small). That gives a Q value for the decay of ~ 105 MeV, which, since this is a three-body decay, is also the endpoint for the beta electrons. The average electrons will presumably have ~ 1/3 of that energy, or around 30 MeV. If there is a large flux of muons, many of them will not interact with materials in the instruments in the manner Holmlid supposes and hence will give off these betas, showing an energetic beta spectrum of 0-105 MeV.

As far I have understand holmlid say that they don't understand what happens inside reactor, but it must include ulta dense hydrogen. (I think circular definition)
    He say also it must include pion because observed muon. (ok normal physics, if muon observation are real)

But when ~20Mev muon fly some meters from reactor it still have 98% of its lifetime. It can be moderated/slowed with metal. Bare 2mm Cu or 3mm Al is not enough to stop=thermalize 20Mev muon, they energy need to be less (<10Mev).
    When negative muon are thermalized in normal material (like Cu) it immediatly generate muonized atoms. In semi heavy atoms muon drop to nucleus and do things including beta radiation which can be detected.
    Holmlid method work only thermalized negative muons. Higher energy muons fly away and decay somewhere 400-15000m region from reactor.
    So that free space muon decay dosn't happen in (near reactor) materia for negative muons.
    Positive muons may slow/thermalize and decay in materia, but they produce annihilation 512kev gamma, plus e+ braking radiation. Ok muonium can happen but it decay as muon.
    Atom amounts in Cu Al etc. plates are so high that all thermalized negative muons do muonized atoms.

Holmlid paper don't describle any shields and best used method (2mm Pb + 3mmAl) is able to detect muons up to ~17Mev. Any more energetic muons fly through his detection system without detection and decay somewhere else(distant) place.

So holmlid method is only half of work. It need array of thicening shields front of detectors to get some muon energy spectrum.