ChrisBlythe Member
  • Member since Mar 10th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by ChrisBlythe

Is there any proof that Rossi is getting COP's 10 and can boost to 50? If so and this is true Rossi why would he not collect his 89m....surely the obvious is true and IH have held out hope until they have to admit
    that there is no useable energy, as I am having to admit to myself. Rossi has millions out of It to play about with various tech. Where is the power supply that controls 100 ecats or is it 4 x 250kw I've heard diff. stories for each?

Yes, take your point, maybe I am being a bit hasty. I have been studying Mills work exclusively for 15 years and hot Lenr full time for maybe
    15 weeks so yes you might be right...I am however getting older a perhaps less patient. I have also learned as much about psychology of Experimentors and detractors in that time as I have about the science itself, lurking for 8 years on the hydrino forums and biting my tongue for 3 of those years and rightly or wrongly I build that into my assessments these days. I can't help that think that if I had been running an experiment for 1 year with a view to proving all my detractors wrong that I would be have reams of data from my control system (which surely would have to be fairly comprehensive and capable of generating a report) to be in control of 100 X E-Cats...no! For it to be capable to monitor and keep track of that system would need at least a proportion to have feedback etc and if it was your test run would you not incorporate a data recording system...I would have thought that data reduction would be more of a problem, if it were me I'd be waiting for the day when the year was up as I'd have had a year of results garnered by sitting up every night with my experiment so I'd know exactly what was going on... but ok, as you say, I should be patient... I am actually a very forgiving person of alternative
    theories and experiments being a reader of Infinite-Energy since issue 1, yours hopefully but cautiously

Sorry this is off topic, it was supposed to be a reply elsewhere.....Even if LENR was fully understood tomorrow, it would take tens of years to kick in sufficiently to make any change, there is a massive inertia in the billions of tons of infrastructure, the sheer bulk of metal already tied up in engines for change to take place quickly or easily. Probably the first best place to effect change would be to retrofit power stations and reduce coal. Petrochemicals are so dialed into gazillions of uses that oil and the need for it is going to be around a century's yet. Farmers in the back of beyond aren't going to throw away their old tractor and that will be the same in industry unless it hits peoples pockets extensively. Not to mention the use for fertilizers and plastics. If anything remaining oil will be seen to be more valuable for these things rather than burning it for pence or cents in engines, the remaining oil will become more valuable. Just picture the sheer tonnage of metal that is tied up all over the world in long lasting equipment. Even if you wanted it converted straight away you just couldn't do it. Petrol is here for a long long time yet, a move to hydrogen and tech that converts power in all forms to hydrogen based fuel is the stopgap as it is a workaround for our storage. Gas pipes ad oil pipes are there already and gradually micropower can utillise the grid to sellback to the existing network and encourage people with the money to invest in small installations that would gradually input to the grid and eventually replace the need for power stations altogether. Lenr that can either run on or produce hydrogen could be key in a hyrdogen-electric power infrerstucture. Hydrogen being the'battery' in times of surplus production and feeding large fuel cells or lenr devices at times of peak demand. This all interleaves with and enhances our infrerstucture that has taken since victorian times to build.

This all makes no sense, denying Rossi's stuff works and then going for a patent of the same. Saying that they have nothing off Rossi in 3 1/2 years also makes no sense but long cons like this have been known before. Where I am normally an optimist where these things go Rossi's previous history and MO really go against him. The thermocouple scam was outrageous trying to pull one over on the military and supyling badly made modules that made a few watts when they were supposed to make 1kw can be nothing other than a con that he was perfectly aware of ! The sheer brass of the guy which also says that he not beyond anything. Yet IH are closest to the action and you'd have thought they would be getting enough readings along the way to have stayed interested this long and not just turned round at the end and say that it dosent work unless they are playing a game of not paying a game of their own or they see a way to make something that is sufficiently different to avoid paying Rossi. It would amazing that Rossi could keep them at such a distance from the experiment throughout the year that they couldn't make an assessment of the experiment, it seems unbelievable but if so it could very well still be a long con by Rossi. There is after all no data I have not read everything but at the end of this test that is the mega 1 year test that everyones been waiting for and here we are still: no results no fanfare 1 year and 1 month and nothing. In fact we have IH claiming a null result Rossi claiming things are very satisfactry and yet still no data. Come on Mr Rossi where are the print outs...surely that is what you must have data on in out of all your] modules if you are the scientist that you say you are. I am sorry Mr Rossi I JUST cant take this seriously any more and if this turns out to all be a scam with vastly exaggerated COP's which I suspect is why there are no figures it will set back LENR years. So Sir where is the data your year and a month is up.

Cooling regards

Chris Blythe

where is any data from Rossi? A month after the test is up. Upon reading about Rossi's thermocouple fiasco, there was never anyway that they were going to produce 1KW I was all enthused by reading about Rossi to start with but anyone that could try that obvious scam could be capable of anything. His past MO and lack of data is ringing warning bells and do real damage to Lenr work