we_cat_global Member
  • Member since Mar 12th 2016

Posts by we_cat_global

No self-serving lies. No fraudulent misrepresentation. Not even any lies.

Dear Mr. Huxley,

The lies are not (that) evident in what is being stated by IH (or its affiliates), they surface, and please forgive me for the the somewhat dramatic metaphors, like turds in a "look at how transparent and professional we are" jacuzzi of hypocrisy, through what IH (or its affiliates) do not say.

Inviting Woodford and the Chinese (amongst others) to something that in a later stage is labelled as a scam?

That implicitly makes our "i can't remember, because i want to say as little as possible", committed Christian Thomas Darden an accomplice, or worse, a hypocrite of the worst kind. There are no other options.

From Rossi one can expect every trick imaginable to bring HIS technology to the masses. Nolens volens. That is what he is supposed to do. As a bona fide inventor with a gut lined with tiger fur, or, and i do not believe this is the case, as a scammer.

It is hard to state what the objectives in Darden's murky playbook are. Let's leave it at that as a bona fide investor it is not advisable to invest in scammers.

Cheers,

JB

Awww, gee . . . Are we hurting your itty-witty feewings??? Poor baaaybee.

Mr. Rothwell,

I understand your client wants you to react to every post coming from a (potential) Rossi supporter. However, your latest reply is of such an abject low level that i cannot help myself to let you know. Please, beware of the slippery "quality floor" of this discussion. You (and your reputation) might slip and get hurt.

Cheers,

JB

The mole whacking certainly must go both ways. I've been whacking stupid moles for going on well over a year, starting with the temperature FUD, then moving to the small radiator / fan FUD, then moving to the DN40 FUD and associated pressure FUD, then moving to the window pane FUD, and I'm sure I'm failing to mention many intervening FUD (e.g., pump FUD). FUD, moles, and misdirection: I'm really tiring of it all.

IHFB,

Don't give up! You are doing a great job and the LENR needs you.

An IHFB Fanboy

Hi Bocijn,

From who did you receive the above information?

Cheers,

JB

Not alone Shane D., but together his fans, flatterers, liars, sock puppets and the gang of hoax.
    All the people who supported him are also responsible for a long time. A false can go on only if people continue to lie to themselves.Henry,

Your maniacal venom is uncalled for. More importantly, it is counter-productive. Proof the man wrong if you can and stop (directly or indirectly) clogging-up fora with your nonsense if you can't.

Cheers,

JB

I believe I'm pretty specific when I say that this has been sorted out and that I can not go into details on it. As far as I can see the only reason for IH to bring that mail into the lawsuit was to damage the relationship between Ross and HF. And it failed. What is interesting though is the fact that they bothered to include it, because there are no other reasons than to cause damage. (and why would it be in the interest for IH do that? ... )

Hi Sifferkoll,

Scorched earth tactics, that is. Making sure potential backers are scared-off. I think IH will be involved for the longer term, and they want to make sure that AR no longer poses any threat to them.

Cheers,

JB

That Gullstrom/Rossi is one heck of a team - from test to paper in 48 hours. Must have been a really simple set-up to understand, measure, analyze and write-up.

I hate to break the news to Gullstrom/Rossi but their 2014 starting point appears to be on a foundation of QUICKSAND. What was the hurry anyway? Anything looming over this situation?? Could this be an attempt to influence something??? Nay - perish the thought. Maybe he'll be able to get a job with Bureau Veritas.

Dear DW,

The same QUICKSAND on which your buddies started building "Luxenergy"?

All the best (you will need it!) in the next rounds of this formidable fight. It is truly a great spectacle and without you it would not have been half as great.

JB