Fm1 Member
  • Member since Mar 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Fm1

no mention of battery storage

THH, I'm at a loss to understand what you intend to accomplish with your comments. Cold fusion is real. The only unknown is why and how the nuclear mechanism works. I have described the basic behaviors in my paper and suggested a mechanism. This description is based on well-documented and replicated behaviors. If you want to be useful, I suggest you explore the logical implications of this body of work. Simply claiming that errors are present is not only useless but demonstrates a juvenile approach to a serious problem. You are able to make a useful contribution but not by the path you have taken here. We need creative ideas but only when they are connected to the well-documented reality. Are you willing to do this? Will you help find the correct explanation?

it's time to block THH posts so the rest of us can benefit from your experience. Huxley is like the slow walkers in London blocking traffic, you can kick the shit out of them and they just get up and continue to block traffic.

Just run him over please!!!

A magnetic confinement nuclear fusion mechanism for solar flares

https://iopscience.iop.org/art…20in%20solar%20atmosphere.

Abstract

We propose a magnetic confinement nuclear fusion mechanism for the evolution of a solar flare in the solar atmosphere. The mechanism agrees with two observed characteristics of explosive flares and coronal mass ejections (CMEs) that have proved to be very difficult to explain with previous mechanisms: the huge enrichments of 3He and the high energy gamma ray radiation. The twisted magnetic flux rope is a typical structure during the solar flares, which is closely related to the solar active region that magnetic fields have almost complete control over the plasma. Consequently, the plasma inside the flux rope is heated to more than 1.0 × 107 K by an adiabatic compression process, and then the thermonuclear fusion can take place in the flux rope accompanied with high energy gamma rays. We utilize the time-dependent ideal 2.5-dimensional magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) simulation to demonstrate the physical mechanism for producing flares, which reveals three stages of flare development with the process of magnetic energy conversion and intense release during the solar flares and CMEs in the solar atmosphere. Furthermore, we discuss the relationship between magnetic reconnection and solar eruptions.

If you live south of 34 degree north you don't need the grid anymore if you have a suitable battery. You could also produce Hydrogen with excess current or charge EV's for others...

So we must fully understand that the grid for many regions will be an outdated technology, but once CF produces dirty cheap current the grid is in again.

As long as power companies are not state owned it's ridiculous to discuss rate increases that are simply pirate methods to get higher bonus....

states south of 34 degree north for the most part are required by law to be tied to the grid in the US. Exceptions for very rural areas. Congress is waking up to the scam they created with net metering and subsides passing the cost on to taxpayers not receiving any benefits from them

In the U.S. installations it goes to the grid. Nothing is wasted. Quote:

"Net metering is the system that counts inflows of electricity from the grid and outflows generated by rooftop panels, enabling solar owners to build up credits for the excess electricity produced by panels during the day."

In Hawaii, the power companies have been dragging their feet and not installing solar hook-ups. Some people are fed up, and they are cutting off the power company and using only rooftop solar. In that case, the electricity is wasted.

net metering is an unfair advantage to solar panals owners as rates go up for non panel households. A lot of states are trying to do away with net metering

look on the bright side, you might just see lenr become a reality while most on this forum will be long dead.

Smile sunny

New tires every 7,000 miles? Electric cars save gas but tire wear shocks some Florida drivers

New tires every 7,000 miles? Electric cars save gas but tire wear shocks some Florida drivers
    It was love at first sight when Neil Semel saw the electric Mercedes EQS 450+ at a Pompano Beach dealership. The sedan was the perfect sleek black color his…
    www.msn.com

This New Device Generates Electricity From Thin Air

Nearly any material covered with tiny holes can derive energy from humidity, per a new study, opening doors to more sustainable power

This New Device Generates Electricity From Thin Air
    Nearly any material covered with tiny holes can derive energy from humidity, per a new study, opening doors to more sustainable power
    www.smithsonianmag.com

With a new technique, scientists have essentially figured out how to create power from thin air. Their tiny device generates electricity from the air’s humidity, and it can be made from nearly any substance, scientists reported this month in the journal Advanced Materials.

The invention involves two electrodes and a thin layer of material, which must be covered with tiny holes less than 100 nanometers in diameter—thinner than one-thousandth the width of a human hair, according to a statement from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where the researchers work.

It’s Back: Researchers Say They’ve Replicated LK-99 Room Temperature Superconductor Experiment

It's Back: Researchers Say They've Replicated LK-99 Room Temperature Superconductor Experiment
    Researchers say a copper-substituted lead apatite (CSLA) may serve as a candidate for room-temperature superconductivity.
    thequantuminsider.com

Insider Brief

A team of researchers report the replication experiments suggest a copper-substituted lead apatite (CSLA) may serve as a candidate for room-temperature superconductivity.

Last year, replication efforts on a similar room-temperature superconductor were inconclusive, at best.

While many in the community are somewhat intrigued by the results, a lot more work is needed.

A Visit from St. Nicholas

BY CLEMENT CLARKE MOORE

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

The children were nestled all snug in their beds;

While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads;

And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,

Had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow,

Gave a lustre of midday to objects below,

When what to my wondering eyes did appear,

But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny rein-deer,

With a little old driver so lively and quick,

I knew in a moment he must be St. Nick.

More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,

And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:

"Now, Dasher! now, Dancer! now Prancer and Vixen!

On, Comet! on, Cupid! on, Donder and Blitzen!

To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!

Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"

As leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,

When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky;

So up to the housetop the coursers they flew

With the sleigh full of toys, and St. Nicholas too—

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof

The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.

As I drew in my head, and was turning around,

Down the chimney St. Nicholas came with a bound.

He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot,

And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot;

A bundle of toys he had flung on his back,

And he looked like a pedler just opening his pack.

His eyes—how they twinkled! his dimples, how merry!

His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!

His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,

And the beard on his chin was as white as the snow;

The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,

And the smoke, it encircled his head like a wreath;

He had a broad face and a little round belly

That shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly.

He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,

And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself;

A wink of his eye and a twist of his head

Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,

And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,

And laying his finger aside of his nose,

And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose;

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,

And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.

But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight—

“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!”

Frogfall with all due respect, character assininasion is a huxly tactic, wait for the results of the many replications that are taking place now before you attack bobs methods of investigation

...he has been effectively promoting the thing. The "free energy" forums now seem to be treating MFMP involvement as an endorsement.

Has there ever been a mystery technology that Bob as not been enthusiastically positive about, during any of his "investigations"?

I once felt the same way about bob but have changed my opinion. The enthusiasm that bob displays reflects what he is seeing in these systems, transmutation and strange radiation. Both of which has no known explanation. I'd be thrilled myself to be able to report the things he has seen. Bob works hard to provide evidence for his enthusiasm. He deserves the benefit of doubt.

this thunderstorm engine doesn't resemble Stan Meyers hydrogen buggy in any way. I found this this morning accidentally just reading Google news. This is what Stan was doing

Water-injected 2.0-liter turbo-four hydrogen engine spits out 410 hp

Water-injected 2.0-liter turbo-four hydrogen engine spits out 410 hp
    Austrian mobility technology company AVL had a pretty good day for itself earlier this month, when it confirmed simulations that showed its prototype 2.0-liter…
    newatlas.com

Looking at that makes me feel slightly nauseous, this being particularly hard to swallow. "The Thunderstorm generator facilitates an atomic restructuring action that increases the size of the plasmoids by adding electrons and protons to them. The plasmoids harvest the electrons and protons from the protium (H) contained within the water as a result of disassembly caused by the forces applied by the plasmoids. The energy harvested from the electron enhanced plasmoids significantly increases the engines energy output, efficiency and thereby reduces the toxicity of the exhaust."

People say the same thing when you try to explain cold fusion

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.