Curbina Administrator
  • Member since Mar 1st 2014

Posts by Curbina

dselke , not meaning to be hostile or attacking your work, I am also thinking what exactly is being claimed as the relationship of this experiment to hydrinos.

The “excess heat” claim is based upon a theoretical estimation of maximum expected chemical energy release.

Now let’s say the excess heat is proven beyond any reasonable doubt (we have yet to hear from our resident skeptics all the ways in which the experiment is incorrect Regards to calorimetry), then this excess heat can be proof of LENR, UDH or even Magnehydrogen formation. How do you tell is hydrinos?

In other words, can you provide the Mills model based equation that predicts this excess heat over expected chemical reaction, in order to claim the experiment proves the equation valid?

I second Alan Smith in asking that the pro/against vaccine discussion be stopped. Is off topic and can be discussed elsewhere, this thread was started for Covid-19 news due to it potential global relevance due to the huge impact it is having in China.

So, what you did was stuffing the reactants in the calorimeter and measured the output? Seems straight forward enough to replicate, but a more detailed protocols (detailing weights, amounts, supplier and purities of reactants, etc.) is in order.

Congrats for you initiative are in order.

I am not prone to post things like this, but in this case the images beget more questions than answers. Anyone could think this is just a street of condemned houses to be demolished. But if that would be the case, why would they be sealed as if the idea was to not let anyone get out instead of anyone getting it? (as per the way the boards are supported).

Not saying that this is due to covid-19 necessarily, but one can only wonder what is happening here.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A doctor in Wakayama Pref. discovered he has the Wuhan flu. He has no known connection to any other patient. He thought he had a cold, so he continued to practice for 3 days after symptoms developed, which is an insane thing for a doctor to do.

This is really bad news.

JedRothwell, this has been happening all over the world, this virus is absolutely contagious, is an epidemiologic nightmare, impossible to contain. One can only hope to be in good health to not be downed by it.

World news

·

February 12, 2020

Coronavirus cases aboard Japanese cruise ship climb to 218

Another 44 passengers on board the quarantined Diamond Princess cruise ship tested positive for the novel coronavirus on Thursday. At least 15 Australians, one American, two Canadians and one British national are among the people who've been diagnosed. The ship, which is carrying 3,700 people, has been quarantined in Yokohama since February 3 after a Hong Kong man who sailed on the cruise tested positive for the virus.

If one goes by how contagious this virus is, I’m afraid everyone on that ship is already infected, they should test everyone, but there’s no logistic capacity for that.

JedRothwell

You're right, it isn't racist to claim race-dependent traits based on genes, exist. It is however, as you say, despicable to suggest that someone else's misfortune, based on genes, is somehow good for "us."

you are going to insist with that? I never said it was good!!! I just thought that, as chances to not get infected are slim without self isolation for the next two months, chances of surviving it are better for non Asiatic genetic make ups, which Is just lucky,

Not good!!!

I never meant my comment as racist!!!

I was simply saying that, as this thing is very contagious (something that is being acknowledged officially, not my idea or opinion), is nearly impossible to contain. So, as the possibility of a huge portion of mankind to get infected, as the Hong Kong expert suggests (60 to 80%) is already on the table, and I am seeing difficult that anyone not taking strict measures won’t get infected (me included), so I think I probably will get infected, and the only thing that seems to paint a less bleak outcome in general, and in my personal concern, is that, so far, the rate of lethality of non asiatic descent people has been smaller compared to the asiatic descent people. I am not glad at all about it, is a horrible situation for the Chinese people, and is an ongoing human tragedy, but if this were equally lethaly for all genetic make ups, we would be facing a true apocalyptic (in the biblical sense) event. This is probably going to cause a economic depression as it is, anyway.

Believe me I would truly love to be proven wrong, but all what is being known, points to the contrary. I guess we will know sooner than later.

Origin is not CNN but CCN. That is how fakes are created.

NTD is an independent channel, they never purported to be CNN. Anyway, the exact same information about the huge increase in crematory workload was already published in a Chinese media, I posted the google translation link some pages ago.

The big problem for China is how extremely contagious during asymptomatic phase. I strongly suggest reading the NEMJ article about the cases in Germany (posted already within the first three pages of this thread) but this other preprint paper from a team working with DARPA funds is even more eloquent.

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten…101/2020.01.30.20019612v1

The only thing that gives some peace of mind is that this new virus seems to be much more lethal to Chinese than to other genetic make ups.

Alan Smith, I’m reading in the media that The UK has announced a series of strong measures including forcible quarantine as a new policy due to Coronavirus, have you heard anything?

On other worrying news there’s much buzz around a paper published in the JAMA that is being touted as a confirmation that Coronavirus is nearly impossible to contain, and that medical personal is at high risk of contagion.

This is the original article:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2761044

And this is one of the media (IMHO very alarmist) reports on the paper:

https://m.thechronicle.com.au/…ck-virus-finding/3941220/

This is the CNN article (with a prominent disclaimer) that seems to be creating all the fuzz:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/0…ctions-frieden/index.html

A word of caution. It is true that much is unknown about 2019-nCoV. In this situation alt-news guesses thrive, and research scientists can be found to advocate persuasively almost any hypothesis. In this situation news outlets will report stories that seem interesting or in line with their prejudices. So while Lyons-Weller has some expertise, we don't know this is authoritative, and his ratings of the various hypotheses seem like his view, rather than what is likely true.

Alan Smith had already posted sine links, on the first and second page of this thread, to the Indian preprint and Lyons-Weller blog where one can find all the argumentations for this stance. Anyway, With some Googling you will find similar expert opinions that the artificial origin of the nCov2019 is suspected.

This article in a Chinese media did a survey in 2 crematoriums of Wuhan. The numbers gathered lent strong support to the idea that the official fatality rate is being absolutely manipulated. These 2 crematoriums out of 11 in Wuhan claim they are incinerating an average of 500 bodies of deceased pneumonia victims per day.

Posting the google translate link as the original is in Chinese.

https://translate.googleuserco…Gd9AJ5t8DzC2GhfrO0sEGg5Zg

From vortex-l : https://translate.google.com/t…A%2F%2Farchive.is%2FObawP

Possibly you have to multiply all official figure by a factor of at least 5 up to 50 .... For Wuhan the situation is out of control.

The infected ones on the Yokohama cruise-ship went from 2 10 20 60 (one day steps) . This does not look like a simple disease. Staying in a cabin without an air condition equipped with HEPA filters will probably infect all on board...

I had read elsewhere that the infected number in that cruise were being released as the tests were being performed, as it takes hours to know the results.