LFH Sam Member
  • Male
  • Member since Apr 9th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LFH Sam

Quote in other thread:
    "LFH Sam - you go first. Where did you get the ridiculous "Blackwater Security" post from? Very Rossi-esk along with some of your other verbosity. I'll share that any attempts to tie Darden to the military industrial complex are futile and will remain fruitless. I have no idea who these other companies and investments are that the planetarians keep trying to attach to me - never heard of them."

I was ridiculed for suggesting that there could be some tie between Tom Darden and the military industrial complex in North Carolina (not mine words, but pretty much what I insinuated). Now we have word (proof) that a former Israeli intelligence officer has been involved working for Tom Darden. While he might be a lawyer, let's be real about it [snip]

Conspiracy theory confirmed!

This Israeli guy was however not who I was referring to in the first place, so eventually there might be more information about other military connections.

As for what took place between Obama and Tom Darden in the white house ( Another Conspiracy theory ) we can only speculate.

I won't insinuate that anything devious took place, but let's be fair, the world most powerful person (Obama) did not clear his schedule and reserved the Oval office for a whole evening just to discuss the weather with Tom Darden, neither did the Chinese government. If IH does not have highly developed technology, they sure made it seem so.

** Edit: It has not been publicly confirmed that Tom Darden III has meet with Obama while president. Instead it is believed the white house visitors log referred to his son Tom Darden II.

Please be careful about drawing vague generalizations. Eric

We now have proof that Planet Rossi is inhabited by vampire cockroach drones - those who are still standing have yet to realize they were hit by tactical nukes overnight.

They are going to keep arguing even after the stake is thru their collective heart and the garlic neckless is jammed down their collective throats.

I think most people who follow the development does so with great interest and I also think most would agree that what is the best is to see the whole truth laid bare open, from all sides. These tactical nukes you refer to, if you by that mean actually data, proof and information, is most welcome.

I have some on my building, they make a noticeable difference to my energy expenditures.

I would be interested to understand how much heat that can be dissipated through just one open truck loading dock? The amount of heat that can be dissipated through just one open dock is probably underestimated by people who themselves has never worked in a warehouse or factory.

In my experience, warehouses and industrial facilities are build so as huge jet stream like drafts / currents can build up at the docks, cooling down a facility. Air does not infinitely remains and build up in these facilities but sometime exits or enters the building in huge powerful force that will blow your helmet or hat off if you don't hold on to it. In large facilities the drafts can get so powerful it's actually difficult to walk through the port, or walk down the stairs beneath a loading port. Even in just a warehouse with no production it is common for a visitors and workers entrance / exit to have separate sets of doors, (like a space station), in order for doors no to blow to pieces or hurt people.

I would be delighted if someone could crunch the numbers since I am not able to calculate this by myself.

As far as being cooked, you do sometimes get cooked in these facilities. Working in factory is not like working in an air cooled office, temperatures can go very high.
    Working in 40 Degree Celsius for longer periods of time certainly is not pleasant but it does not kill a healthy human being. 40 Degree Celsius is just above body temperature.

The accuracy of flow or measure of usage has nothing to do with a meter being smart or not. The smart functionality refers to the operator or utility being able to read the meter from a distance. The old method was to have a guy drive in car and check in on the meter to see what the usage has been over a period of time, while the smart meter records the usage more often and then transfers that data, typically once a day to the utility.

This is how we know that smart functionality have very little to say about how accurate a measurement is - when we actually do the reading. If you read your meter one time a year obviously you are going to over-bill because your usage and billing is estimated, or worse, you might get a huge invoice because you have been paying too little over a long period of time.

In general one would think smart meters are more accurate because it's more modern technology and thus less probable a meter has clogged up or worn out etc.
    Also a digital meter does not have to be smart, it's two separate things.

It's not my intention to trigger people, kudos to the person who can actually lay out hypothetical scenarios. Are all the acquisitions separated and secured for such eventualities or could Rossi / Leonardo Corp hypothetically sweep the table and acquire competitors IP?

I have a hypothetical question:

Let's say that Rossi wins the lawsuit and the approx 300 millions.
    That would obviously be a big blow to TD et'al. If they then decide to foreclose IH, does that mean that all technology and IP in their portfolio becomes Rossi's?

What I am trying to get at is, could there be others researchers IP, for example Cravens, that then might be transferred to Rossi as part of settling the debt?
    Is it hypothetically possible that Rossi sweeps the CF table?

These smart meters tends to use gps/gsm sim cards in them to transmit data, I think it can scramble energy reports a bit. Often alarm systems use the same technology, if you break into a house on new years eve, the security company might not notice it until a day or two later, because the system get's overloaded by all the sms traffic.

In terms of over-billing, I am surprised to hear about that study. The studies I have read shows that companies pays for and install smart meters to avoid over billing. It's their nr 1 benefit for the user. (Companies budget and reporting is heavily affected by over-billing by energy companies) But yeah, over-billing happens, if you are an energy company, over-billing is awesome, you can make a few millions extra per year collecting interest.

There could also have been some kind of redundancy system to charge batteries in case of power outage, while it's unlikely companies have such solutions it would not be a huge surprise if Rossi actually had a battery-farm. After all we do know the guy is eccentric.

"Last time i checked in on the situation the government had initiated half a dozen projects.

If that were true, Srinivasan or someone else in India would have reported it at the ICCF conference, or some other conference. We would have heard about it. Things like public funding of experiments in cold fusion are not kept secret.

Nothing like that was described in the 2015 issue of Current Science:"

In March 2016 a follow up meeting of LENR India was held at the National Institute of Advanced studies in Bangalore. At that meeting almost a dozen institutes and universities agreed to initiate CF research. This was catalysed due to much attention in the Rossi reactor, the Lugano experiments and the Parkhomov replications. Also claims of replications from other Russian and Chinese research groups.

Then in April as IH contested the test claims and the subsequent court battle followed - still ongoing - the interest and enthusiasm diminished. At the moment there are only three groups involved in LENR+ (Ni - H) technology tests. The situation is such - the groups are waiting for more information to come out. At the moment, other options for moving forward with CF research is being considered.

I was surprised to get this update because I had not anticipated the interest was so big for LENR+, I had assumed the new initiatives for funding was more general and more focused on Pd type of core research. Apparently, they where mostly interested in Nickel Hydrogen technology.

Palladium Technology -
    Peter, we know too little about the technology to determine how efficient it can become. If the Pd is only a catalyst it might be possible to recycle. I would not rule out the possibility of a Palladium rich asteroid hitting earth, after all one of the bigger bottle necks for asteroid mining is chemical propulsion. The technology would obviously mature over time and even if it won't become the full solution it could be part of the solution, especially when it comes to understanding the science. It could be the key that opens the floodgate (if it was engineered and shared a bit better).

Large complicated setups -
    Cold Fusion (Pd) does not have to be huge and complicated. Those that are peddling these theories - not sure where they are getting this idea. Look at the brass ball demonstration or Jet Energy's Nanor, that's table top Palladium technology. The Pd guys have sometimes preferred huge expensive research in favor of quick and dirty, there has been times when those in charge of the departments wanted to sit on the expensive equipment and look fancy.

Creating the most accessible, replicable and simplistic Pd technology rather than the most extensive would go light years further in terms of funding. Unfortunately, the Palladium scientists seems more interested in, as Jed has explained, to publish theoretical papers.

When a setup takes up an entire room to measure almost immeasurable amounts of excess energy, this is not credible, it's incredible because only a few people are smart to understand what's going on and we have to rely on them not being overly optimistic and not biased. It's very hard to reproduce. Cold Fusion started on a table top! Remember Pons and Fleischmann?

Japanese Funding -
    It's interesting how one person can ask a question and get one answer and how someone else can ask the same question and get a totally different answer. My personal conclusion is thus that Japanese funding varies depending on who is asking and how he is asking.

Indian funding -
    Last time i checked in on the situation the government had initiated half a dozen projects. It would be unfortunate if all funding suddenly has been cut and all those project put on ice. I thought that was just the beginning, but maybe they have been getting cold feet's. I'll see if I can follow up on it.
    * Funny side note - Incidentally I was contacted by an investor from India just a few days ago who asked if I knew Cold Fusion startups suitable for investment and incubation. If there is a promising teams over there interested to go commercial I'd be happy to make an introduction.

I do not agree that these conferences are a waste of time and resources. If it was not important, the most trusted, experienced and leading researchers probably wouldn't attend every single one of them. I pretty much doubt Klee Irwin, Carl Page and Tom Darden traveled half across the world for ICCF just because they love eating airplane sandwich.

In terms of the conference, and specifically because Airbus is involved, I believe many hope to learn from it more about research around Rydberg Matter.

AlainCo do you know about what will be presented?

"Take a step or two back, think has anyone of these ever directly stopped any LENR work? We have many replicators, anyone want to come forward and tell own personal story? Even Rossi is not claiming this (as he sits in a Federal courthouse pondering his fate)."

Well if someone thought his was the case, would they benefit from making these claims... There are a lot of campfire stories being shared in private among researchers but not so much openly on the internet. The few researchers who rely on public funding really cannot bite the hand that feeds them, as long as they want to rely on public funding. As a LENR serious researcher you are walking a very fragile balance with your reputation as is. If you can call this a conspiracy, I would say one I believe in is one were universities have chosen not to fund LENR over the years due to pressure. Please tell me if I got this wrong but was there not a university that tried to refuse a donation from Bill Gates?

I think we are now at a point where the researchers have alternatives, however I think the researchers has not yet realized this. (Not referring to Industrial Fleat)

LHF Sam,

I understand wanting to be fact based and unbiased!

Please show me where you have called out Rossi or those who continually make supportive claims based upon only "Rossi Says" or even non-existent

data / facts! Where they are also defamatory about others who do not bow to the gospel of Rossi!

Bob, I want to help researchers, not attack them.

It is not my job to - "call out those who continually make supportive claims based upon only Rossi says".

What do I have to gain from attacking individual teams and mocking the people who actually believe in them? It is destructive, and it affect a lot of people. All that energy can be directed towards something that is constructive.

Look at Jed, regardless of how the situation unfolds, he has lost his credibility.

I do not care about the court-case so much, I find it to be a very boring distraction, instead I am more interested in research. Even if Rossi wins the court case on every count, which I find unlikely, I still would like to test the technology and get positive results, several times, before I allow myself to believe beyond a doubt that his technology works. And if other setups come across my paths, that shows potential, I would gladly test them.

MrSS - what you really want to see are some of the emails between Bass and Rossi. Its all you'll need to know about the entire Doral episode.

If Bass lied during his deposition then he gets to go down with the rest of the ship.

MrSelfSustain nice softball switching the subject.

Apparently, what is in those emails that you have no access to is "all you'll need to know".

Then the one thing one must ask himself is, why does Jed and Dew post falsified data ABOUT THE ACTUAL TEST RESULTS.

What difference does it make? (That Jed and Dewey misrepresented data)

It shows that Jed N Dew have been posting falsified information
    This goes beyond being unprofessional

Does Jed N Dew understand how irresponsible it is to make up numbers in order to make other people look bad
    Not to mention unintelligent, thinking that we would never find out

The mantra in this community have always been DATA DATA DATA
    So it does make a difference when data is being made up

An the apology for this epic failure is...... non-existent
    Instead they continue to bash and ridicule people, presenting new supposed evidence we shall all soon hear of.

Industrial Heat LLC could easily have corrected Jed N Dew, explaining to them that they posted misrepresented data... but they did not!
    It made them feel important to leak out this data, but it seems Industrial Heat left them hanging.

Jed - what's going on, how could YOU do such a huge mistake?
    Are you incompetent, or did you do it because of money?