LFH Sam Member
  • Male
  • Member since Apr 9th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LFH Sam

"I always thought, when I register a company/corporation, I have to use THE CORRECT NAME that I've registered for official communications.But I'm used with business and legal live in Germany, things in USA could be more fuzzy."

I don't know about USA or Germany but in UK for example you do not have to use the "correct name" for official communication.
    It's very common to have a "trading name" different than that of the "company name".

For example, our company name is LENR Ltd, but we are trading as Looking For Heat.
    When registering our name with the .gov we entered this information.

As to my understanding, you can trade as whatever you want as long as you do not infringe on others.

:hi:

We have posted a powerpoint presentation on our site about a LENR Reactor being built on request.

The reactor is a big brother model of the more basic LENR Test Kit 'Model T'

* 4-ports allows three simultaneous active tests
    * Control for pressure / vacuum
    * Stainless steel reactor core fuel holders
    * More advanced data logging capability

-It's worth to mention this is a 'one-off' meaning it's not intended to replace the basic LENR Test Kit which can already be modified with Stainless Steel Fuel Holders as well control for Pressure / Vacuum

Enjoy the read!

http://www.lookingforheat.com/…rsity-model-lenr-reactor/

I think the chances of Rossi doing any collaboration with I.H is extremely small regardless of what will happen down the road.

He could potentially let them have the hot-cat technology for a few hundred million but I.H knows how he would spend the money, so I doubt that's high on their priorities.
    Their ability to raise money must as well have been damaged by all of this, if they could get 100 millions before, they might not be able to now.

I hope they have other technology far advanced - and a nice big happy fuzzy end to all of this for everyone :)

Jack Cole -

When a statement is made and not coherent with actions, our ability to believe is eroded.
    I am talking in general about contradictions.

But in regards to the topic at hand, I think its safe to say that simple questions are not given simple answers.
    We are certainly not getting "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth".

Dewey, thanks for the +50 references.

I suppose I need not point out that about 90% of them are referrals to the old testament and apply to Jewish people who lived 2000 - 6000 yeas ago.
    If you read only those verses that are relevant to the context of this discussion(your belief), you shall find the good book is 100% crystal clear.

Quote: "Regarding sworn testimony, i would actually welcome a chance to testify under oath and have no problem with a sworn oath on a Bible, a book that I study and believe in."

I do not confess to a Christian's faith, nevertheless, I have read the bible. Not just the fun parts, but the whole book, several times.

One of the most known passages is the teaching on the mountain - (Jesus speaking):

Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’
    34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne;
    35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King.
    36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black.
    37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

The bible can be read for free online. I can very much recommend you reading it, at least the central parts so that you can pick up on some of the basics of your own religion. There are for example passages that deals with slander - maybe a good place to start! ^ ^

Dan21 - we have a lot of processes in place and do not sell to anybody.
    For example, we reserve the right to questions customers on how they intend to use ordered product, as well the right to cancel orders without reasons given.

For very special orders - we'd work with 3-rd party vendors that have even more rigid processes in place dealing with various regulations.
    Also, one extra precaution I take personally is to always stand behind Alan in the lab, using him as a human shield.

Hi Jed,

It is not necessarily true for everyone that there is no money in LENR-
    I know of several teams at the moment, raising money, who are getting good feedback.

From companies publicly known, look at I.H, Brillouin, Bright Light Power etc
    Look at Quantum Gravity Research - they are constantly hiring new people, and outsourcing work all over the place.

The guys in Japan - they are getting money.
    India's government is actively looking for projects to fund, and so does other governments in Asia.

We ourselves were asked (by outsiders) to sell our entire company before we had even gone live with it, and we said - you do not even know what we have, and he answered, no but we believe in you.
    (We respectfully declined the offer and said we would consider to pass the opportunity to other teams. )

One team (no names mentioned) was approached by a billionaire, wanting to donate money to their research based on a recommendation. They turned him down answering they would only reply to communication written in their native (not english) language. Since then, they have been complaining about funding. That little episode created much embarrassment and caused an annoyed philanthropist to look other (non-LENR) directions to spend his vast fortune.

But yeah - I totally agree with you, there is lots of money wasted on patent applications that never go anywhere, lawyers etc
    However, there are people willing to read and consider good proposals, so if you come across any, please send them my way, I'll forward.

I welcome the proposals and a much tougher regiment of moderation from the admin team. However, I am slightly surprised that admin would prioritise to moderate people beliefs rather than unethical behaviour.

I'd make it the nr 1 priority to deal with the bad apples - then go from there.
    So - no vote from me.

"A certified 1MW of output power for 24 hours with a COP of 4+ would be worth more than $89M and yes,
    that could be raised from the existing network on relatively short notice. I don't expect you to be able to grasp or understand that. I also don't want to come across as anything other than confident in my convictions and our capabilities."

Dewey Weaver just confirmed that Industrial Heat LLC has not the money to pay Andrea Rossi. ^ ^

Stephenrezz -

I will not justify the time having a discussion with you and I will not be shamed to silence for my right to freely express my thoughts on the Internet.
    If you think I am wrong, let's just leave it by that then.

Just because I made a statement does not mean that I have to defend that statement and that I am willing to spend time discussing it with you.
    Over and out :)