LFH Sam Member
  • Male
  • Member since Apr 9th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LFH Sam

He is an idiot for many reasons -

For example:

- Contradicting himself
    - For stating information that is incorrect, when informed and corrected, refused to retract his statements

Once he said that "if Cold Fusion does not work all the time, it is not real."
    You can believe what you want about a new field of physics, that's ok, but if you make SUCH a statement, you are literally an idiot.

He also claimed that a specific company is Japan shut down their CF research because they could not get it to work That was not true. I gave him the phone number to one of the engineers and said he was expecting his call, do you think he took the offer? (He did not)

I am not against for example string theory, which is what made Michio famous, but I do recognize that there is more supportive data for Cold Fusion / LENR than there is for String Theory. So if someone spent 30 years looking into strings, maybe he could also spend 30 minutes looking into Cold Fusion, a technology that actually might have useful applications.

Michio Kaku is an idiot.

In one of his books he claims that we should not rule out table top fusion apparatuses, but when someone suggests that a apparatus might already have been demonstrated producing above chemical amounts of energy, he then goes on to say that its impossible because the neutron emission would kill the scientists.

Soo Michio - which way is it?

Should we rule it out, or not? Did you lie in your book to make more money? The importance is obviously not neutrons, but producing safe energy. That is what should be focus. CERN did the same thing when testing Cold Fusion. They did not even mention measurements of excess energy, because they were mainly looking for neutrons.

It is important to make people understand that Cold Fusion is not necessarily Cold Fusion, but a new field of study, and while it should be bloody obvious it seems like Michio and others just refuses to understand that they need to see behind the name to understand the field. Michio Kaku has made other statements about Cold Fusion that is factually incorrect, for example claiming that Mitsubishi and Toyota stopped their research because they saw no results. What an idiot.

How may people does actually believe an Apple computer must be made of Apples, and that one cannot work if it turns out not to be made of Apples?
    Obviously no one, so the big question is, does he and others pretend not to understand, or does people exist being that ignorant?

- Sparker added
    - Heater coils added
    - Plasma is forming

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For more information:
    http://www.lookingforheat.com/…ered-lenr-reactor-part-2/

Longview said "just 100 million degrees or so. And of course the much lower activation energy may dictate a reaction coordinate "surface" with different paths to products NOT giving rise to the same gammas etc"

No actually I think there is a community working on something they call Z-Pinch that have been claimed by some to have potential to be a table top source of power.
    I have never really gone through the material.

I think Glowfish is referring to something like this:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mr Smartypants -

Depending on who you ask, the answer might be different, but here is my answer:

The current status: LENR type of anomalies seems to be rather well explored and established. The academics who has been working in this field has foremost focused on research using Palladium and Deuterium. Since a few years there has been a lot of focus on Nickel and Hydrogen instead. These new materials are much cheaper, abundant, as well is said to allow for a producing more energy.

The trial: There is a conflict of money, possible also IP, in regards to Andrea Rossi's E-cat technology. Andrea Rossi claims there is a contractual agreement that would require a licensee(I.H)to pay him a certain amount of money based on recent test. The licensee refutes this information, but have not told us why, yet.

Theories: There is plenty of theories. Too many in fact. People are guessing and filling in the blanks, but also it is believed that LENR is not one reaction, but a whole new field of reactions, so one theory might not necessarily be able to explain or account for all observations, yet. Also, as you know, just because one theory might explain one certain behaviour or observation, does not necessarily mean it is a correct theory.

Do any reactors work: The answer is subjective to who you ask, and who you are asking and why you are asking. But there is plenty of reports over the year from companies, garage researchers, military organisations and institute observing and claiming anomalous heat production, evidence of nuclear reactions etc Toyota and Mitsubishi are examples of companies that have put out positive reports. Really one would have to define a "working reactor", if you mean reactors capable of producing useful amounts of energy you have a few players such as Jet Energy, Brillouin Energy and Leonardo Corporations. Most amateur teams struggle with such a simple thing as to produce an replicable anomaly, such as elevated background radiation or low temp heat. Among reputable institutes you have NASA, ENEA etc.
    Some people say they have something while it seems they dont, some people say they have nothing although it seems they do, some people say nothing and just get on with their research. There are also companies such as Brighlight Technology who seems to be doing something that could be very similar, they for example have went through well over 80 million dollars in funding by now.

At the end of the day - it comes down to belief for most people. You must believe in the scientists, in their reports, and you have to believe your own eyes and question if someone is trying to fool you or possible you yourself is trying to fool yourself. Give it some time, do your research and let me know what you decided to believe.

I recommend the webpage www.coldfusionvideos.com as a source of information of pro-lenr material. It could be a good place to start, from there you will find lots of links to various projects and papers. You could maybe start with the documentaries to get the basics.

Need any help with calibration or assembly?
    This is the technical support thread!

Assembling and Calibrating LENR Test System – Model T:
    http://www.lookingforheat.com/…NR-MODEL-T-BUILD-BOOK.pdf

Intelligent PID Temperature Controller:
    http://www.lookingforheat.com/…mperature-Controller-.pdf

Further instructions can be found in our 'Research Notes' section:
    http://www.lookingforheat.com/research_notes/

Lots of great ideas, information and suggestions. Thanks!

As for the name, so far we have suggestions for E-nail, Sparky and Spark Producing Arcing Kitty. - more suggestions are welcome!!!

In regards to radiation detection, we have some in place as there is always lots of reasons to be cautious with this type of experiments and equipment. It might be premature to have a long discussion about radiation just yet because there is plenty other ways to hurt ourself.

The reactor is at the moment more of a PET project of Alan. The main focus in continuously the LENR TEST KIT Mk1 which is intended to be a reliable setup for performing Parkhomov type of experimentation and measurements. If Alan can get this new reactor operational I would however not rule out the possibility of selling it as a kit, or as a very least taking a few custom orders. After all, we are here to service the community of LENR experimentation, so we will produce whatever the experts wants us to work on, but there is still lots of room for various tests on the LENR TEST KIT Mk1.

One of the things on our list is to provide equipment for people who wants to test the Rossi E-cat type of waveforms. (What some people presume might be the Rossi E-cat type of waveforms) I am currently calibrating
    a LENR TEST KIT Mk1, temp difference between the ports less than 2%. All in all a very good system and data derived from such as system is (I think) far more reliable than any system performing only one test at a time. Another advantage I like is the possibility for small-scale researchers of pre-baking powder and sealing the reactor cores within the system itself. Okey... I'm getting of topic here :)

Alan is working on a new (transparent) reactor design.

The reactor will have Nickel electrodes with a decent current running between them.
    A new heater coil design is also intended to create rapidly changing and opposing magnetic fields.

The core idea is to create a (dusty plasma) cloud of swirling particles, which will be exposed to ionised Hydrogen at high temperature.

We could really do with some help coming up with a suitable name for it.

For more information:
    http://www.lookingforheat.com/…k-triggered-lenr-reactor/

An old colleague of Martin Fleischmann told me about a setup he made which produced huge amounts of "radiation" coming from it. The scientist should have died, or at least lost his hand, but he did not even receive a headache working with it. The radiation was dubbed "Messhugahnouts" (not sure about the spelling).

According to the claim, whatever the radiation was, it turned out to be very easy to shield completely. My point being that if we are dealing with a new process, and something comes out that is picked up by a Neutron detector, it must not necessarily have all the characteristics of a Neutron as we knew them.

Looking forward following this a bit closer and hope to hear more soon.-

:hi: The processes for mixing fuel and sealing reactor cores have now been posted on our web page.
    (Baking process will follow later - it is something that can be done within the Model T)

I thought it could be good to have a support thread where people can ask questions, as well share ideas on best practises.