Stephen Shorland Member
  • Male
  • Member since Apr 12th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Stephen Shorland

Apparently Rossi was successful but secretive yet people kept on trying to replicate.People tried to replicate Parkhomov,Celani? and others I can't remember.As far as I can see nothing's changed? Do it for yourself if you have the interest and can afford it.Maybe you'll be one to find the trick.With so many teams claimng success it's unlikely to be a delusion or people who enjoy puppetry.Do it for yourself or spend the money on the kids.

That's what needed clarifying but unfortunately you gave the middle ground answer which still leaves us in the dark (humour).You did say that a hundred year old (1920) writing described a process that worked to give excess heat so I assumed you had been a very voracious researcher.If you're a gifted synthesiser then we still need to rest heavily on you (plus the ten companies) to get it out.As long as it is going to come out eventually,I'm not worried.Keep up the good work.

I would suggest voracious reading of patents on the subject (whether old or new) and other reports of success (whether old meaning up to 100 years or new).ME356 claims success after 6? months.There are 2 non insulting options:A. He is a genius born for the field Or B: He has seen what others did and copied them.He himself claims to have got the 'tip' from research.