Shiv Singh Member
  • Male
  • Member since Apr 16th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shiv Singh

Hello me356,
    Thanks for your comment. I am thinking the meat that is missing is the isotope of Ni 63 or monazite. It is like the matchbox used to start a fire. I have updated the design.
    This should definitely work.

I think the recipe I gave, is guarnateed to work.
    Monazite already has radioactive particles, so it will bomb the the nickel fuel with many particles. This will trigger a domino effect.
    We know that based on Rossi's patent, that once the reaction starts, it sustains for months or weeks. It is basically a domino effect. So, what has been missing has been the trigger. Monazite or Ni 63 is the trigger.
    Infact, once the reaction occurs, the nickel itself becomes active radioactive substrate, and I would say, that after a few hours of excess heat, you don't even need the monazite.
    Subsequently, simple heating the cell will cause the nickel /liah/li to generate the heat, for months thereafter.
    The monazite component is the first object in the the domino effect. Once it starts, the future reactors can be build with fresh nickel substrate mixed with fraction of the nickel powder taken from an active reactor that actually worked.

This path I have suggested is 100% logical and scientific.

I am giving you a recipe that you can use to create working LENR reactor in 1 day.

Context:
    Only 2 people (Rossi and me356) have been able to create a reactor so far, that produces measurable excess heat.
    The patent application of Rossi does not work to create a working device.
    99% reactors have been non-successful.
    Rossi and me356 who can create the reactor, state that they can stop and start at will. Excess heat stops the reaction.
    Strangely enough, unlike a true fission reaction, instead of blowing itself like a thermonuclear bomb, it simply stops when it gets too hot.
    DANGER AHEAD: The below designed is guaranteed to work, so you need to take precaution to protect yourself from explosion, meltdown and radiation.

How does this new design work.
    Principle: There is no scientifically proven method to trigger fission at 300-800 degree range.
    So, the way a LENR reaction is triggered, is to start with a fuel, that already has some element isotopes, with statistically significant half life based decay. An example, is having Nickel isotope of 63 or monazite, which has relatively high half life.
    The fuel mix in LENR and device design essentially leverages this very low natural radioactivity to trigger much higher amount of radioactivity.
    It is like using ONE candle to lit thousands of candles.
    Once LENR has been triggered in a fuel mix, the fuel is "active" for few days. Meaning, monazite can be removed, and neither is Ni 63 required, because the fuel itself has additional Ni 63 isotope. This "active" fuel can be mixed with fresh non active fuel mix, to create more LENR devices.

This principle can also explain why the reaction stops when the reactor becomes too hot.

The device requires heating the nanosized nickel with nascent hydrogen, which causes the absorption of hydrogen inside the nickel 58 or nickel 62 shell. This is Rydberg matter.But this does not produce excess heat, probably some radiation.A very low probability event, which is decay of Ni 63 occurs, releasing some neutrons randomly. This neutron can knock the hydrogen loaded in nickel to cause nuclear fusion follow by decay, which causes the lithium to absorb the resulting alpha particle and undergo atomic weight change.Here it has to be kept in mind that the Nickel and hydrogen have a sweet spot of temperature between 250 to 600 degrees. Below, this the hydrogen is not energetic enough. Above 600 it is too strong vibration wise to get knocked by neutron.This is the reason why most reactors are not successful, because they don't have enough Ni 63.This is why only Rossi and me356 have succeeded. They luckily stumbled upon a stock of Nickel that had excess Ni 63 isotope. The monazite layer is cheap and guaranteed better alternative of Ni 63. Its radiation will release many particles which will trigger a reaction. The reaction will not take more than 10 minutes to start. Increase the temperature of the reactor 10 degrees every 10 minutes, and stay at that temperature for 10 minutes and then move up.No need to oscillate.

1) Use Hyrdogenated Nickel.
    2) Ensure that there are some istopes of Ni63 in the raw material you buy. Just 58 or 62 is not enough.
    3) The Ni 63 has half life which is low, and is naturally radioactive, but with low intensity.
    4) Get monazite mineral, and create a cylindrical core from it.
    5) Your new reactor needs to have three layer core.
    6) The inner most layer is heating layer based on electrical current going thru resistive wires.
    7) The layer next is your normal fuel layer, with Nickel, (about 1 % Nick 63 isotope). Nickel particle size should be under 20 microns. Preferably under 50 nano meters.
    8) Use Nascent hydrogen. LiAH is good.
    9) Use 30% Lithium.
    10) The outside layer is the monazite layer, which has natural emission. This is the "trigger" layer.
    11) The outermost layer can be a metallic layer, to transfer heat.

Once you are successful, you should call it PROUT LENR reactor. PROUT stands for Progressive Utilization Theory.

This recipe is based on Meditational Intuition.

Best of luck.
    Go create a better world.

Me356,
    While this is totally your privilege and decision, you should consider how unique you are right now on this planet.
    The fact that you have business where your most time goes, is actually quite a bad news for LENR.
    Ironically, it is this very business which is funding LENR, so it is also vital at the same time.
    Life is full of paradoxes.

Just don't get hit by a bus.
    Also, if you can, please document your knowledge and give to someone or put in your locker.
    What is in your head right now, is not just an idea, it is a better future for this planet. :)

Hello Me356,
    I think your reactor design is perfect and probably the only thing required is to make it even bigger. I would not say that it failed. It performed exactly the way it was designed to operate.
    I would recommend that you run the same design few times over and get significant excess heat. The key word being "significant"

In your case, if you had extracted the heat, the reactor probably would not have failed.
    The challenge is dealing with extracting large amount of heat literally in seconds. The Alumina casing will not help with that.

Given that you are able to trigger the reaction at lower temperature, a metallic container is viable option.

I think me356 has hit the jackpot. The only thing he needs is a heat exrtraction system that can adjust the heat extraction fluid in proportion to the temperature of the cell, to ensure that the temperature stays within 10 degrees of the point where the initial radiation was measured.
    Once you do that, we have a new world.