Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0215.03_Exhibit_C.pdf. From Joe Murray's depo (pp. 59-62):

Q. [by Annesser]· · Okay. What about Dr. Mizuno? Were you able to identically reproduce what he was doing?

A.· · No, we were not. So Dr. Mizuno had conducted a, a series of these plasma-based technique tests in his lab in, in Sapporo, Japan. And so myself [sic] and some of the other engineers went to Sapporo and looked at his test apparatus and, and looked at his data. He was very forthright, shared all of his data, everything he had with us. There were some challenges just because of his physical environment. He had a very small lab. He didn't have good control over the environmental conditions in the lab. And so we had some reservations, but he had some results that were just anomalous. We couldn't quite understand them. So what we did was we didn't notice that during his testing he -- and I should note, you know, he's a, he's a wonderful person, but I should note that he was one person and an assistant. He didn't have a lot of people to help him. So what we found was that in the middle of his experimentation or kind of towards the tail end he had changed a piece of equipment. And so that was a concern, because you never want to see in the middle of a test somebody changing a piece of equipment. You could introduce all kinds of problems. So what we did was we worked with him to go back to his experiments, instrument them with a much more robust instrumentation set, and then re, have him reproduce the experiments exactly as he had before. And once we re-instrumented the, the equipment and put a little better controls in his lab on the environmental conditions, we couldn't get the same result again. And that was in his lab. Still, the, the senior management at Industrial Heat, they, their view was if any of these technologies have even one percent probability of success, they want us to go all the way to the end to find if anything works, because they were very eager to, to find something that was successful. And so, so at that time we didn't see results. So what we did was we set up an independent test of Dr. Mizuno's in our lab, and we completely replicated his system and we followed his recipe.· We couldn't get it to work. And so then Dr. Mizuno sent over a system that he had prepared for us and brought it to our facility, and then he came over and he spent, I don't know if it was a week or ten days, he spent some time in our lab setting that up and going through his process that he had defined to validate it.· And we, and there were some nuances. I mean between the translation between Japanese and English, and there were some nuances that he highlighted while he was there that were subtle differences, but we did his exact procedure and process on his reactor in our facility, and we still were not able to do it. So, so our concern, you know, our conclusion was that the one set of data where he had changed some instrumentation was indeterminate. We couldn't make head or tails of it, but we were not able, in any of the series of experiments, able to produce that result, so.

Q. Why was it necessary for him to come over and do the experiment in North Carolina as opposed to just relying on the one that you had built?

A. How do you mean?

Q. Well, you said you, you constructed it based on his formula, his, his design and tested, and it did not produce results.

A. Right.

Q. So why then did you have to have him come over and test it again?

A. Well, because Mr. Darden was, wanted us to drive to the end, that if there was even one percent chance that that one measurement he did was correct, then let's get to the bottom of it. And there was a big language barrier. So what we did was we had him, after we were able using all of his information, able to reproduce it or not able to reproduce it, what we had him do was we had him to come over and use one of his reactors in our facility to see if there was something, some nuance difference that we just weren't getting, and then try to reproduce it. But we were not able to get it to work even with him there.

RB - you are the same twisty morphy mofo as before.

Have you ever seen a live lobster samurai sliced and put on a grill? - it lives for several minutes, split in half, until cooked / served in Japan.

Have you ever seen a live prawn put on a grill and have it try to get away until if falls over and quivers until served in Japan?

Both are delicious to quote your good friend.

We in the south can hold a clean bead and the food we bring home doesn't suffer.

RB - I don't have time to play with you these days but would like to post that I've got 30+ years experience in dealing with Japanese scientist, corporations, citizens and culture including man years on the ground there.

For the record, I taught Mizuno how to shoot sporting clays at his request. He got pretty good after a couple of boxes of shells.

He also wanted to understand the physics of firearms and I gladly obliged.

I've figured out the familiar smell.

RB - I did ask Mizuno during a recent visit and he says he doesn't know who you are or what you are up to. He said that whoever you are that you don't speak for him. His wife says something quite different about the experiences that he had while he was in NC which all happened at his request.

You have a very familiar air about you RB.

Anybody interested in the published under oath discovery can go look up the record in the depositions.

Wyttenbach - You're a smart fellow and I have enjoyed following your thinking and work over the past several months.

I have to chime in now and advise that most of what you say about IH and all about what you say about Cherokee are not correct.

In addition, IH doesn't have or pay SPs.

I do wish you the best moving forward.

Perhaps we'll see you at the victory party.

All the best,

Dewey

Noticed the excitement and wanted to make a couple of comments:

1. All of the IH IP docs that have been posted here are from the USPTO database. The files which didn't have updated IP docketing headers were from Provisional docs that

remained in the USPTO database after conversion from Provisional filings.

2. The 3 listed Rossi filings are provisional filings from 2014 that were intentionally abandoned.

Very busy - best to all!

Alan - thanks for asking in the very special way that you only you can intend.

Pretty good. And yes, we also continue to support research labs all over the place.

In addition and, thanks to the collective efforts of those who have persevered, the universities are slowly becoming more open to core CF research as well.

I think that Mills may be in a season of dealing with reality. He seems to be hiring the right folks and, subject to change, has his building up for sale in case the $$ run out. He's dropping back to focus on some core progress after the replications didn't work out as planned and is moving like he knows that the clock is ticking. He's a very smart man - let him work and see what they come up with. Metal energy research is not easy and can be a money fire if you're not careful. His next updates will be interesting and telling as to which way this is going to go for BLP.

The level of ignorance that haunts certain niches of this place remains astounding.

They think that everything is manipulated which is true for those who follow a con - sadly, its the only world they know.

Those with bitter nothingness can only imagine how other things are discovered and made to work. All the while, they hide behind and speak through anonymous handles.

We're using our own time and money to try and mitigate pollution and bring hope to those who have none.

If we do our job - that mission gets accomplished and certain folks will get a very nice return for the risk and abuse they have taken in supporting our efforts.

BTW - Darden is never going to sell his shares of IH. He is one committed dude.