Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Frank - I misunderstood your docket statement and apologize. I'm confident the Penon report will eventually be in the docket but not sure when.

IH has paid for full access to Rossi's IP with a paid-up license fee of $11.5m - it will be hard for Rossi to legally counter that argument. It will also be hard for him to prove that he has satisfactorily fulfilled his obligation to provide working IP to IH. I do agree that whether Rossi earned the additional $89M or not will be up to the courts to decide. I don't agree with your additional logic or order of events but this is new for most folks on this board and, if this case isn't thrown out by the judge, you'll get to learn how litigation unfolds and develops. Should the case proceed, we're all going to need to be very patient though as it normally takes years for a legit dispute to work thru the legal system.

Deleo - Mats seemed to be aware of certain details from the Sweden meeting within 30 minutes of it ending. The posted interpretation seems pretty far off from my understanding of the discussion. The Uppsala folks are good people and they want to set the record straight if their revised findings mandate a change to the Lugano report. I don't know exactly where they are in their review at present or what their timeframe will be but do know they are well into this reconsideration. We'll all know soon enough.

Frank - I'm going to try and do a better job at being nice to you because you need some help.
    Where do you get that the ERV is in the court docket? I can share that IH has no obligation to put it there. In fact, it is not even marked as a confidential document by Penon / Rossi which is interesting in and of itself.

If a jury seating becomes necessary, many matters in this litigation will be decided long before a jury is even contemplated.

Thomas - thank you for that offer. I think that everyone on the IH side is pleased with the technical understanding of all things Rossi at present. The PR war is a bit of a distraction but that to will pass. I'll see if I can get you an advance look at the Penon report but cannot make any promises on that.

You continue to amaze me with your ability to cut to the chase with only tidbits of information and all in the face of enormous harassment. You really don't need to waste any more time addressing the two-bit teardown artist. You're a solid, positively contributing citizen of the LENR community.

Thank you for caring,
    Dewey

Thomas - I appreciate your comments and commend your ongoing efforts.

The Planet Rossi folks play by their own rules / interpretations but that is their right as well and one of the reasons why Rossi established his own orbit, supporting ecosystem, spin methodology using partial truths, fabrications and deceptions. The guy is a genius in more than one regard.

Things have changed though. He has taken money from and made a commitment to folks who play by the rules and expect accountability. By his own hand, Rossi now has to play by the rule of law. While I may be wrong about this, I predict that will become increasingly burdensome for him.

Darden and the team have put their money, time and resources on the line in an effort to prove LENR works with the goal of putting it to work as a helpful solution for our ailing planet. Looks like one of those deals was not a good one and that is what happens in high risk investing. If Rossi cannot deliver a working reactor then that bad bet will be cleaned up by litigation and that will likely be a multi-year grind.

An interesting several months ahead. Tally-ho!

Shane D - I appreciate your attempt to clarify and don't understand the confusion. IH has a paid up license to all ECat IP in the licensed territories. The IP hasn't been transferred yet which may be remedied if one of Rossi's Ecat reactors can be verifiably and successfully demonstrated/transfered to the satisfaction of IH. Rossi has a contract issue if he continues to fail to deliver on that $11.5M commitment / obligation.

The 1MW test is a separate matter. Rossi has imagined that he has succeeded in proving that his 1MW system has sustained a certain performance level for 350 out of 400 days with a fake customer and compromised measurement and data systems. There are numerous discrepancies, errors and deceptions on record. That list actually continues to grow. Rossi has claimed there is a legitimate legal dispute there and he will soon become more educated and aware of the IH response plans.

I expect that you'll be able to understand this. I won't get my hopes up for Frank and Sufferkoll

God bless you Hank! (I hope that is not offensive to you) - A couple of observations. Rossi signed a contract and accepted $11.5M in USD to deliver a technology that he claimed was working. So far, he has failed to deliver. Whether he can remedy that or not will be up to him. Failure to remedy will have consequences.

Regarding whether LENR technology works to the level that it can be applied to mitigate pollution within our lifetimes, while not creating other forms of pollution (heat, gamma, toxic waste??), is your real question. I believe that some very nice solutions are beginning to manifest and more than one solution will result in useful and affordable clean energy output within the next 5 years or so.

Sorry Shane D - filing lawsuits and coordinating PR wars always co-travels along the double-edged sword of knowlege development, battlefield management and information sharing from concerned parties, whether intended or not. Rossi is new to this game and it's been a very productive month in that regard. Sorry that you're only getting bits and pieces - that is the way that it is for now.

Regarding Parkhomov, I could be wrong about this but believe there are presently two distracting problems:
    1. He made up data to bridge the DA gap outs - that was a mistake.
    2. He has not been able to successfully demonstrate a replication XP run that works for any witnesses.

I understand that he has submitted an updated paper that has new information which is under review. It is also my understanding that the new information is useful and encouraging. We'll see when that comes out.

Regarding me356 - Pulling for you mate! Please stay safe and true to your cause.
    - Dewey

Sifferkoll - your voice is becoming as weak as your logic. Your spin, attack and misinformation tactics are tired.

Rossi sued IH as part of his escape strategy to another set of investors (he should patent that business model if it was legal). If he is allowed to continue, he'll soon be finished with you and your pals as well and off to his next escapade in Asia (you don't know about that one yet). You're already out your money so you just need to hope for the best instead of spewing vitriol all over the internet. IH has a paid-up license agreement in certain territories for whatever Rossi invents that is Ecat related. It will be in his absolute best interest to come through for somebody with something that veritably works some day soon.

At least we both want a cleaner planet - I'd advise that you also consider a hedged bet.

Rossi signed an IP license agreement and took $$ in exchange. He is committed by contract to teach and exchange the contracted IP to the licensee. If he doesn't deliver the IP and / or fails to teach the licensee adequately then contract issues come into play. In addition, have you noticed that the "Customer" arrangement isn't even part of the contract?