Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Hank - most interesting. I see that Rossi's JNOP post has been edited since your post. I cannot figure out if Alf Stokes is even a real living person. I've found where he is a UK TV character and saw where there was a researcher / analyst from the early 1900s. Is this a real person?

Sifferkoll probably already has another slanderous post up blaming me for whatever he can dream up. Folks seem fairly sane around here - I know it's not April 1 but does anyone else interpret Gluck's post as some pretty funny satire. A 10 year test?

David - thank you for the response. I see that you have bought into the Rossi story which is fair enough - all of that will sort out over time.

I agree that you have an interesting approach and continue to wait on key piece of information from our mutual friend for further consideration - that conversation should continue privately by email.

I know CF is real - I've witnessed multiple working experiments. The key is characterization and verification that will withstand all scrutiny. Fralick's early experiment with D2 diffusion was quite interesting and I'm aware of ongoing research in that regard.

Best,
    Dewey

Majorana - I'm sure that IR sat data has been secured if it is available. If all of that claimed heat was real then it had to go somewhere.

With your mention of the next test cycle, is anybody is asking about the "ERV" for the most important and critical upcoming event?

I just tried to post something similar to the following in the comments at ECW but Frank appears to have deleted again:

The 1MW unit and Rossi's shop are in the building next door. Steam or hot water were fed thru a hole in the wall (SK is going to love that one) into the "customer" location with a return line going back into the 1MW system. The curious should study the building HVAC system, square footage and dimensions to better determine what kind of extra heat removal equipment might be needed to accomodate the scale of heat production that Rossi has been claiming from the 350 day test. I might be wrong about this but my guess is that you would be able to see the resulting heat signature from space.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Frank did allow a response from nckhawk on ECW last night for which I was grateful. He has since deleted two follow-up postings in response to Sifferkoll and Curbina.(although he may repost them after the thread has quieted down) I asked Sifferkoll to admit his financial conflict of interest on ECW and guess Frank didn't like that. I asked Curbina why the sudden lack of interest in the "ERV" report and I guess that crossed the line as well.

It is becoming easier to see how so many folks have become programed to follow Rossi so vociferously. Squelch discension, slander the "enemy" and put up a fusalade of content that doesn't require facts to gain a life if its own. .

We also need to keep in mind that any downturn in ECW traffic will also effect Frank's ad income

Joshua Cude - you're way off base with your assumptions. IH is run by patient gentlemen with the right risk profile to try and find big solutions that solve pollution problems by deploying capital. They made a mistake on Rossi but did that with eyes wide open and risk factors / disclaimers fully covering their bases. The long-term lack of money in this sector was partially addressed when Tom Darden decided to risk millions of dollars of his own capital to see what would happen when money showed up for this starved sector. The good news is that the strategy appears to be working. You'll need to consider your the information source to figure out the rest of the errors in your post but you can do that on your own.

Thomas - Despite some of the heat that you're taking you're on the right track. In fact, that is where you should focus when the "ERV" report and data sets that Penon provided are made available for everyone to review.

I'm enjoying your study on the flowmeter analysis - it also looks like similar problems continued to manifest. The great news there is that everyone gets to decide for themselves in the not too distant future. There is the matter of the courts which will determine pace so please be patient.

Hank - While I await your response to my previous response to your request, I'm trying to learn more about you and found your book on Amazon. It states on the inside cover that the book is purely a fiction read. What was your intention in writing a book about the E-Cat that was fiction based? Also, I cannot find anything else about you with the exception of your posting history. Would you be so kind as to tell us a little more about your background? Are you an engineer or scientist?

David - good to hear from you. I enjoyed the time spent with you at the French CMNS gathering in March. As you may know, I'm a shareholder in IH and I also work in development of the R&D sector looking for promising projects and researchers.

Things were not going well with Rossi and unfortunately, he chose to sue IH in what looks like a long-planned strategy. He also initiated a simultaneous character assassination and PR war effort against IH and some members of the team. I got caught up in that trying to defend folks like Tom Darden who are exactly what this sector needs. Unselfish, patient and cause-oriented investors. The first guys to show up with money in years and I guess that $11.5M for Rossi wasn't enough for technology that didn't work. His test bait and switch cycle gig is about up though. I can handle folks telling lies about me in the short term as I know the truth that is coming out in the long term.

No offense intended to the folks who support Rossi on this forum. Everyone has so much emotion and time invested in this guy. This is a difficult time for all of us.

Hank- thank you for your inquiry - you are the most polite and hardest working of Rossi's supporters. I used to be one of Rossi's supporters as well. There will be new information soon for everyone to digest and reach their own adjusted, hardened and / or enlightened conclusions.

Regarding your question, I'm not quite sure how to answer you and wanted to ask that you be a little more specific about what you're looking for. If I can provide a response that does not involve dry powder for the upcoming court case then I'll be happy to share some thoughts with you.

- Dewey