Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

We'll I'll be - Guest is here!

To your point, I did get a little carried away on Mats blog and apologize to everyone for the heated moments. I was sick and tired of the character assassination efforts against Tom - a good man who walks the talk and puts his money where his mouth is. Sifferkoll was tough to stomach with all of his attempts to help out his buddy Rossi. I have no idea where he got all of those companies from that he somehow associates with my name or businesses. After we identified that he had what looked like a financial conflict of interest then it really got interesting. We don't need bog this civil venue down with that unpleasantness so that is maybe a good place to stop.

Shane D - thank you for the welcome. Mats blog did get a little wild but Mats had no problem as long as things were mainly open field running for Rossi supporters. That changed when Mats wanted to get to the truth and it further evolved into direct engagement with the core of Rossi's cadre. It was a slugfest but we learned a bunch of useful information. Things were starting to get very interesting when Mats appeared to stop or paused his search for the truth using the crowd-sourcing approach.

I'd love to engage in some direct dialogue with CimPy and Thomas - they were amazing in the brief search for the truth run on Mats site.

The 1MW unit was padlocked on the spot for reasons that will have to wait for the court. That unit is the property of IH and better be in the same state that it was left with both the Rossi and IH locks in place and intact.

Where did you see a comment that Rossi was still supplying heat to "the customer"?

Peter - thank you for the links to the restored comments. I've tried to see them from three different computers and two IP address but they would not load, despite flushing cache. Perhaps a wordpress issue. That trouble started immediately after the closing of the comments sections on the truth search by Mats.
    Mats deleted my inquiry in another string about why the closed and what have been temporarily deleted comments.

Frank did the same on E-CatWorld.