Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Roger - I'm sorry that you exist in such a negative place. In our world, its more like its explore, assess, invest, characterize, engineer and monetize.

As long as you're right some of the time then you get to keep going. We need more folks who are willing to put their time / capital at risk and lead that way. Govts and Universities have shirked their responsibilities on more than one frontier and somebody has to fill that vacuum if we can ever expect change. Getting hoodwinked on occasion goes with the territory as does dealing with the haters and the teardown artist. Capisci?

IHFB - you're a pure troll who spins tales with tidbits of truth conveniently leaving out 98% of the rest of the story just so you can direct your mindless invective.

You don't really have any idea what you are saying which is evident to all now but a drawer full of socks. Take your teardown babble elsewhere.

IHFB - you know how to screw up a conversation faster than anybody on the internet.

Joe Murray had extraordinary leeway and the number of shots attempted in trying to get anything of Rossi's to work

were beyond patient, reasonable and the call of duty. Maybe someone else will have better luck with the QX.

TTM - the me356 effort is interesting. I do find it curious that a missing USB cable is keeping the Optris camera from being included in the current run

Happy to ship them one if that will help.

As long as this is a pure effort then I'm pulling for them. I am comforted that Bob H is keeping an eye on things - he is incredibly knowledgeable and talented.

If a resounding "replication" announcement for sometime in June was part of someones plan all along

then we'll want to take a deeper look and see if any dots can be connected to other details that we are aware of.

Rossc and Rossele continue the posting swarm pattern. Are they related?

Oldguy nails it! There is no way that Penon or Rossi can answer the hot fluid side requirement truthfully (not that that has ever mattered to the R'meister). Perhaps the R'ster is going to try a new instantiation of his patented heat exchanger mirage trick lie trick.

TTM - here is some very valuable information for you:

1. Buy low - sell high

2. Don't eat the yellow snow.

3. Rossi is a convicted fraudster.

4. Don't spit to the wind.

5. Don't pull on Superman's cape.

Rossele - I'm not trying to impress you, we're taking you out of the game. Your father must have been a glassmaker because it is way too easy to see right through you along with your nasty little socks. And what's with putting Rossahi on deep freeze? I wasn't finished having fun with him yet.

40 years of criminal enterprise is a bad life's work and you should have quit while you were "ahead", so to speak.

Maybe Italianlawyer can join their firm as well - I might be able to get partial naming rights to "Dewey, Cheatem and Howe LLP" if they'd like to expand on

their field of expertise. Isn't it also amazing how the socks go quiet when there is a hearing - is somebody busy or something?