Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Ah yes Malcolm - quite nice! Some lovely associated naming conventions that we may be able to apply here - kind of surprised that similarly named R SPs have not surfaced yet.

New to the game are the Knatterpout, Poof-Poof goes your money, Phut Phut you or Pouet-Pouet in your suet options to choose from. While not related, I'd also to take the opportunity to add "spread-out porcupine" to the list as well.

He's going down down down down down.

Evidence and testimony have already been submitted that proves beyond any doubt that IH was in position to pay any and all obligations that it might have incurred as part of its effort to find LENR technology that can be characterized, confirmed and commercialized. There was no $89M obligation on behalf of IH - Rossi blew that with his delays and intentional trickery. Rossi's needs to start thinking about how he is going to pay back the $10M license fee plus damages and attorney fees.

IHFB - The chances for SJ on Planet Rossi may be zero but I think they are more like 75% that Rossi's Claim 1 gets tossed by the Federal Court before summertime

That means that Rossi's hope for $89M goes into the sunset and a well-constructed and precision targeted counter-suit will still be heading R's way.

Not looking good for your underhanded overlord these days.

Jed - Peter did not keep the confidence around an email exchange that I had with him from last Spring. He claimed confusion.

FYI

The pipe size matter is a non-sequitur based on what was learned last week during the container inspection.

Planet Rossi is attempting to introduce new "facts" into the story which is an incredible thing to behold. The established facts, data and in-hand images are going to make that a fun day in front of the Judge.

Peter - I don't see anyway to help you out of your massive state of confusion. Rossi used deception to get IH into the Doral "customer" rental agreement and is not owed any further money. We did not start the litigation or PR war - a simple review of Vessie, Sifferkoll and JONP blogs from last April and May is all that you need to check to refresh your memory. Rossi is also going to be held accountable for not delivering on the license agreement as well.

I do hate what you are doing to yourself and your blog - that is a huge mistake but you cannot hear me and as a result, that no longer matters.

Peter - I don't know how wrong you have previously been in other points in your life but you could not be more wrong now. Rossi is the one who attacked IH last April by simultaneous filing litigation and unleashing a slanderous and libelous PR campaign.

IH has strongly responded and plans to see this through to the end. There is no hate - this is a fight against a known criminal / trickster / liar (can you deny any of those facts?) who picked a fight with people who don't put up with that kind of crap and have the resources to see that through.

Furthermore, how can somebody of your knowledge and stature possibly defend the perfect daily flow rate and temp numbers in Penon's data? It is not possible. Penon wasn't there and was spoon fed what he should have realized was ridiculous and outrageous non-data. He then ignored accountable questions and expects "expert" treatment now? Apparently only by folks like you. You need to start realizing that your brand and reputation have started to swirl around the drain.

Wake up Peter. Please snap out of this state that you're in.

IHFB doesn't have any facts - everything provided by Rossi now deserves to be should be treated as fiction as it comes from a self-confessed liar who didn't know when to stop and get off the merry-go-round.

Now he is dragging all of his proselytes around with him.

42 nails another one - if you had an $89M world beater - why would you disassemble the fluid system and leave no trace of anything but the locked container? Why would you drain and flush the system overnight before IH inspection? Why would you try to sneak the flowmeter out of the building at 6:30am on inspection day then attempt to forcefully stop flowmeter inspection when IH insisted on opening the flow meter box? There are 100+ more big why questions.

Lets ask some other questions from another angle - how much do superheated steam pipes weigh (by the foot and lets use lbs for us dumb Americans)? How are they supposed to be supported (real ones that is)?

Zeus - IH paid $10M for access to ALL of Rossi's E-Cat IP past present and future. Rossi signed the agreement and took the money. If fact, he had one year to cancel it - all he had to do was return the money but he didn't - he took the money and did not perform. So far that payment has only bought IH a lawsuit but its still early and Rossi is going to be held accountable one way or another.

But of course - it always comes down to the oppressor and the oppressed. I guess we should disregard who filed what lawsuit against whom. Rossi picked this fight and is going to have to live with the consequences. Peter has picked Rossi's side and for whatever reason he has lashed himself and his blog to the Planet Rossi masthead.

It does help to consider Peter's frame of reference. He survived and succeeded as a religious minority under a very repressive regime. Folks got shot for saying the wrong thing where he lived until the oppressor's magic wristwatch couldn't save him or his wife.

On the bright side, the 10 Commandments of Planet Rossi does sound like a fun idea. I wish I had time for that right now. Maybe a little later over in the Playground.

Zorud - I expect that numerous photos will be published as part of upcoming exhibits but not sure about public availability before the trial (should the case get that far).

If the trail occurs then it will be a public event but hold off on making your reservations for Miami just yet as many things can impact the schedule even up to the day it is scheduled to start.