Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Steppenwoof - you continue to make it clear that you have zero ability discern truth from fiction. Yes, I have friends at Cherokee but I have never worked for Cherokee or taken compensation from Cherokee. Never. You have no credibility in any subject except that of fiction writer / slanderer which makes you a fine asset for Planet Rossi.

Planet Rossi remains in a multi-year clue drought. Its embarrassing watching these little nothings twist in the wind as they desperately try to find something to grab hold of. I had nothing to do with the IVA sober-up and accountability adjustments. They were deceived and they corrected the situation, somewhat on their own and with some outside assistance after the extent of the exploitation was pointed out to them. Of course that is old news. Pulling off a deception then exploiting it to the four corners of the earth with the internet is SOP on Planet Rossi. When that plays out they rewrite the script, jumble some facts, tell some new lies and relaunch. Its the getting caught and called out in the lies part that upsets them so. Their subsequent spin / blame patterns are beyond predictable.

Reloaded and ready to go.

As a friendly reminder, Cherokee also has nothing to do with IH or my work. That has always been the case.

Shane - I guess you also see the integrity in how Mats booked the IVA as well: "the venue was booked by Mats Lewan for a “technical presentation by a US company with international guests”. The dude showed up with a freaking nuclear reactor if you believe Mats and Rossi.

The we can move on for a look at the gentleman's words who also sent Cease and Desist orders to Rossi to stop him from defiling the IVA brand with his subsequent videos and postings and Rossi complied. Just a bureaucrat with some teeth. This seems to be indicative of how Rossi gets to keep his "excess heat" on certain forums.

Shane - why are you so quick to try and generate cover for Rossi and Mats on this crystal clear subject? No embassy had anything to do with any of the direct communications with the IVA.

I only need one guess regarding your source for Mat's present standing with IVA. We can compare those to the direct words from the Manager of the IVA above.

They are still upset over the deception and subsequent brand abuse that followed by Rossi for months. They shut him down and it sounds like another statement from the IVA might be needed to stamp out any remnant mutant iterations.

Bruce - since you asked so politely, here is some additional communication from Mr. Weigelt on said subject:

"The IVA Conference Centre is an independent business unit that sells its services on the open market. Even though the Conference Centre shares our name, the majority of its clients are not connected with IVA .The organizations using our centre are responsible for their own content. That said, we are aware of the risk that some customers may try to exploit our brand for supporting their events and gain credibility by association. This is obviously extra important when it comes to issues as science fraud. Therefore, the policies of our Conference Centre clearly guides to exclude events in conflict with the Academy statutes (to promote technical and economical sciences) and we always perform background checks on new customers.

This time, the venue was booked by Mats Lewan for a “technical presentation by a US company with international guests”. Our Conference Centre staff did not have knowledge in advance of the conference that that Mr Rossi was among the speakers, and the background check on Mr Lewan himself did not reveal anything suspicious. Directly after the event we were made aware of what had happened and took actions to mitigate any potential damages. We contacted media to make it clear that the claims made by Rossi are in no way endorsed by the Academy. Mats Lewan is red-flagged for future reservations in our Conference Centre, and would not have had access of our conference centre had we known the content of the event. It is clear that we need to review our procedures to avoid similar incidents in the future."

Wow - lob some truth into a situation and nobody can handle it.

I'm going to be chuckling over the US Embassy being contacted for issues involving another country's academic/ research system for days. Oh yeah - lets get the US Govt, the great champion of our sector, to handle a con artists defacing of the Academy that houses the great Nobel. Absolutely pitiful.

I've got the scoop, I know what happened. I know where you went to get yours - you don't know what happened or the present status of things.

We can skip the upgrade to something more intentional if anybody just wants to keep playing hand-grenades.

And AA makes an appearance from the SP cold storage - what a great afternoon this has been!!

Old reliable IHFB tries his level fabrication best. I think the IVA figured out the deception early on - as in real-time. They got agitated into action when the Rster started smearing their brand in with his video and online deception.

And then things really began to devolve from there - right into the R'ster's c-grade condo kitchen. The asymptote to nothing continues, taking the Rossifarians with him.

Its because Dr Lewan was deceptive in the arrangements that he made with IVA. They had no idea that a 5 decade con artist eco criminal fraud was bringing in a "nukular reactor" for a live demonstration.

They were some kind of upset when the found out what had happened and that was before the spinmaster PR'ster unleashed his "Supported by the Swedish Academy" nonsense. That got Cease and Desist letters going which I'm sure the Rossifarians noticed

when the IVA video captions from the demo started to change or be taken down. He still pushes his luck every once and awhile on JNOP but he knows that the IVA is watching him like a hawk. Mats reputation is forever destroyed with those people.

Does it mean the IVA was deceived when approached about the Nov 24, 2017 conference?

Why yes........ it says just that.

I wonder how if feels to be banished from the Academy in Sweden after purveying such a deception? (or to the contrary - a mention of the unannounced dangers and potential exposures with a live cancerous result in the house)

Kevwoof - what does this mean to you:

Secretary to the Academy, Executive Vice President
    Phone
    +46 8-791 29 44
    [email protected]

IVA would like to announce that the Academy does not support the messages conveyed at the conference at IVA Conference Centre on 24 November 2017 attended by, among others, Andrea Rossi.

IVA is an academy that promotes science. IVA also runs a conference centre https://ivakonferens.se/ which is open to companies, organisations and individuals. The IVA Conference Centre conducts background checks on those who book conferences rooms and also, to the extent possible, checks programmes to ensure that any messages conveyed are not contrary to IVA’s objective, which is to promote science. In this case IVA would like to clearly state that the Academy does not in any way support the messages conveyed at the conference in question.

Thursday, March 29, 2018