Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Good find Alan!

I see the Sockpuppets have been deployed for damage control on yet another of their substantial problems. My guess is that Rossi handed Levi some material, advised him that this was from the reactor cement batch and asked him to have it analyzed. That is the most helpful way for Levi to not be totally sucked into this section of the fray. If Levi wants to own the sample acquisition himself them just say the word.

Corroborated paint evidence in hand for the Lugano reactor.

Attn Sockpuppets - this is a pre-game warm up notice. Let's classify this as the tiddlywinks round.

Shane - I'm not sure how many reactors were in Lugano. It is my understanding that Rossi jumped in and unexpectedly cut the power in the temp run-up in the Lugano control test. Maybe there was a logical explanation for that but we ended up with no adequate control data as a result for the Lugano test.

My opinion is that Levi got caught up in the excitement of Rossi and drafted along as a good soldier. It appears that he was involved in numerous controversial matters under Rossi's direction and his actions may be impairing the reputations of many scientists who have yet to distance themselves from this controversy. Right now, I'd to like to eave it at that.

Para - thank you - I had not seen those before.

If I may ask another question - from your Weekend Drop slide, did you load in the Reported COP, Tank T C and 100.1 Tank T C data from the Rossi produced exhibit that contained Penon Annex data for this graph?

Also, I believe that you said that you overlaid FPL daily data along with the FF and Penon data on the same graph. Some stretching and squeezing was needed but you made it turn out nicely.

Are these correct assumptions? If yes, did you use PNGs in layers to make the final chart?

Apologies for so many questions - curious as to how you produced the chart.

THH - that is one dataset that we're working to have resolved. Thermocouples on the remaining virgin Lugano reactor run-up the temp scale (oven then resistance wire) with the same make / model camera. (no paint then same paint)

Ascoli65 - Seasons are relative and I do not plan to share details around NRL related conversations that I have been having since ICCF-18. I was initially concerned about CF suppression by DoD scientist but was able to eventually resolve that they are good hard science folks who mainly want/wanted to get to the bottom of things. In retrospect, I never picked up on any living trail of collusion or conspiracy for or against CF from any Gov't related entity. I've learned that more than one of the surviving elders who were so strongly opposed to the CF sector in the early days are now wondering if they will end up on the wrong side of history. Speaking of the wrong side of history, Rossi saw the CF sector as ripe for his skills and soiree'd right on into the mix with his patented methodology and business model. He is truly one of the best at what he does and may this cycle be his last regarding his ability to take advantage of well-meaning people.

I do believe that one individual in particular at Bologna U should have to answer some questions about his long term relationship with the Rossi. There are just too many questionable events that he was deeply involved in. If I was you - I'd hunt there for some truth and justice. We're in the process of getting things taken care of things on this side of the pond.

Ascoli65 - good to see you posting in this forum.

The NRL researcher that you reference in your above quote was not Michael Melich although I have had numerous conversations with both Michael and Marianne over the past 4 years. Very good people who really do care about this sector.

We all got fooled for at least a season.

Alan - We know that the Bologna University folks have kept their integrity so there are no questions or concerns there - I have no doubt that they tested and reported on material that was delivered to them by Levi. Taking it from there, what part of the story would you like adjust from a Durapot 810 reactor at Lugano to 99% pure alumina material test result with Levi as the middleman per his own words?

Alan - You may need to think about being influenced by listening to so many cats. I am here to defend my peeps who are constantly under attack from the Planet Rossi remnant and have been since April 2016. There are not as many of them as there were before and their passive aggressive / misleading with lies style apparently doesn't bother you in the least.

Are you so impacted by this exchange that a 99% pure alumina test result from a respectable professor at a respectable university from a the test reactor that was no where close to that purity is not fair game in the Playground of all places?

So Alan inserts himself again - and into the Playground no less.

What wisdom do you have to share with us about your decision to alter the conversation this time Alan? The Lugano reactor was Durapot 810 alumina cement, not anywhere close to the 99% alumina that was reported by Levi in the official report. Where would you like to start Alan?